• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shipping the Voices from Slay the Princess! (CCxCC)

MxKit

They/Them
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello hello! My name is Kit, and I have a very particular craving I am advertising for right now. If you're into Slay the Princess, I hope to pique your interest!

First things first: I am 37 years old and nonbinary (they/them pronouns), and I only RP with people who are 18+ but I don't care what gender you are. I roleplay in the third person, but I'm all right with past or present tense, and I tend to match post length but usually my replies average 3-5 paragraphs. Sometimes more or less depending on what suits the reply/roleplay.

All of these ships are canon character/canon character ships. I have no interest in OCs for this fandom. There are a whole lot of other voices ships I'm into besides the ones I list, including poly, but I'd like the RP to have at least one of my requested ships in it, even if we add in other pairings. But just ask about anything else you're interested in!

All of these ships are canonically M/M ships, but let's be real: This Too Can Be Yuri. By which I mean I am open to genderswap stuff and very open to trans headcanons. We do not have to do either; the ships can stay cis M/M! But if you're interested in any of these ships being F/F, F/M, F/NB, M/NB, NB/NB, or even like T4T M/M, I see no problem with that :closed eyes open smile:

I have plot ideas for a lot of these, including a vague plot in mind where all or most of the voices would be in the same place. That said, if you have plot ideas of your own, toss them at me! I'd love to do anything, really.

Now for the specific ships I'm looking for! The character I'm looking for you to play will be bolded. ✨ (If neither is bolded, I don't have a strong preference.)

The Narrator/Voice of the Contrarian
✦ Voice of the Cold/Voice of the Paranoid (I do have a minor preference for playing Paranoid, but can happily play either!)
✦ Voice of the Contrarian/Voice of the Hero
✦ Voice of the Contrarian/Voice of the Opportunist

If you're interested, or have any questions, reply here or message me! 🎵

Last edited:
Bump~ Still searching!

Especially searching for ParaCold and ContraHero... but open to a lot, especially if those are involved!

Bump! Especially craving ParaCold, they're my OTP 🥺 But I'd love any of my other ships too!

Bump! Updated my cravings but I would sincerely be thrilled to play any of the ships on my list~

Bump! I would still love to play any of these ships! <3

Bump! Changed up my ships list just slightly, but make note that I'm also into a bunch of other voices ships if you wanna double up or do poly or background stuff too~ <3

Bump! Super excited about the new The End of Everything update; someone play my ships with me! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back