• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings shino's partner search!

kouzcy

634758c04313a0190d1aa2690766c7d3.jpg

about me | hey it's your boi, shinomiya
i decided to make a partner search thread because,, well everyone is doing it and i want some roleplay partners!
im new to the site considering i joined today, so i can't do some of the stuff you guys can do like send private messages..
but anyways, i'm a 17 year old male, and i'm turning 18 this october 30th, but i see a lot of people saying they only want people
18+ ?? well shit-- i prefer to be called shinomiya or shino, but like, if we become friends or something you can call me
by my real name (: i hope to find some friends and some really good writers on here!

rules | i dont have a lot of rules, a pretty chill guy. all i ask is that you:
write 1 or more paragraphs
have a slow burn romance, because faster ones suck ( sORRY Y'ALL )
chat ooc with me please! because im dying for friends ):
and that's it, honestly

fandoms | ok, i have a lot of fandoms but i'm not listing them all sORRY
video games | splat2n(1)
a little persona 5??
a little DBH
and mysmes sorry im gay for 707
lmao thats it
tv shows | well, here we go
bnha / mha
free!!
haikyuu
yuri on ice
one punch man??
danganronpa
steven universe
gravity falls ( just the setting would be fun tbh )
stranger things
theres way more than that, i just don't wish to fill up this thread
with all of them lmao

plots | i wish to be muse a for each of them.
. person a starts volunteering at an animal shelter far away during summer. person b works with the (ASPCA or whatever like it) and is often the one to bring in found animals. person a and b often work together with the newly brought in dogs/cats/etc. and bond over them. the two obviously like one another but are too damn oblivious and shy to act on it.
when the end of summer is near a has to go home but promises to return next year.
a returns every summer until they one day surprise attack b mid-January to reveal they started working there full time.

. person a is a penciler(someone who sketches for a comic) and person b is an inker(someone who inks the sketches of the penciler). because they work for the same publisher, they have to work together in making the comic happen. it gets stressful sometimes because of the deadlines and demands from their publisher. In stressful times, person a ends up sketching so fast leaving some of the pictures lazy looking. when they meet up for the first time, person b is ready to kill person a because of the stress they gave them. person b finally calms down when they sit down for coffee. they become really close because they have been working with each other for years.

one day, in a meet up, person a confesses to person b about their feelings. person b returns it and after a while of dating they get married.

they quit their jobs from their publisher and set up their individual studio where they can work together without deadlines.

person a has the biggest crush on their coworker person b. they both started working at this job at around the same time so they relate to each other a lot.
person a is soooo confused about their feelings towards person b. do they want to be friends with person b or something more? they have the same sense of humor and taste in memes and person b is like reaaaaallly cute. their heart leaps out of their chest whenever they see person v smile; they can’t help but smile as whenever they hear person b’s laugh.
but alas, as all slow burns go, person a pines over person b until one day person b tells them that they’re last day is in two weeks. on the last shift they work together, person b brings person a to the side and tells them that they’ve liked person a the whole time but was too shy to say anything. And person a is just s h o o k by this. They end up together and all is well

pairings | heck, honestly anything you wanna do, i'm down. but here's some that i'd like to do as well.
- demon x demon
- demon x angel
- some weird species x human
- rich, spoiled kid x regular, antisocial, downgrading, kid ( lmao )
- coworker x coworker
- barista x regular customer
these are so cliche kill me n0w
anyways!! i hope you find something you like in here!

Last edited:
Hey! I'd be interested in the demon x angel one! What kind of lore are they based on or what kind of duties do they have (like ex. Demons: making deals with people or convincing them to do bad things. Angels: saving people in crisis and stopping them from doing bad things? Do they have powers? Are they two races living on the planet among humans? Is there an underworld and a heaven of sorts?) Or if you're really feeling the Rich Kid x Regular Kid one more, I'm interested! Let me know and I'll send you a pm!

your ideas sound awesome, my guy!
and that's alot of questions, uhmmm, could you pm me and i'll answer them? haha

hey :) i took interest in the some weird species x human pairing. I do indeed have a idea for that since I so have a made up species. We could talk further about a plot in PM if you would like.

Hey! I'd love to do a BNHA or Yuri!! On Ice RP with you! Or maybe even both on different threads if you really wanted! We could also pair that with some plots or pairings if you didn't want to do their original universes

Your tags for this post are the best tags I've seen so far.
Randomly popping in to say that.
thank you kind
sir / ma'am

Hey! I'd love to do a BNHA or Yuri!! On Ice RP with you! Or maybe even both on different threads if you really wanted! We could also pair that with some plots or pairings if you didn't want to do their original universes
both on different threads sounds gucci!

I know this may be a long shot, but do you know Danny Phantom?
ofc danny phantom is a hottie
im jokinnggg of course i know him and his show!

I'd love to do this but I feel like I'd just be another person-
hey whaddya want to do?
it's fine, go ahead and throw some ideas at me <: !

thank you kind
sir / ma'am

both on different threads sounds gucci!

ofc danny phantom is a hottie
im jokinnggg of course i know him and his show!

hey whaddya want to do?
it's fine, go ahead and throw some ideas at me <: !

Should we PM first? I don't think I can PM yet but I'm also in class and won't be available until later anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Back