• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shimmering Shades

So the big question, Traditional, Traditional dark, Fantasy, or Fantasy dark?

• Traditional! Classics are Classic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Traditional Dark, duh. I need some classics with an edge

• Fantasy! I want to dive into a world not quite like the originals.

• Fantasy Dark, because I want to live in a world that wants to kill me.

• My choice isn't here *tears*

• Total voters

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

Come Join Shimmer or Shade Clan!

Lots of positions opened

Dark Plots

Fantastic gifts

Sub-Plots

Stop before you over load me demon.

Let me give you a sneak peak at heaven

Creatures walk the sacred path

seeking revenge

of past wrath

On moonless nights

they came and went

hidden from sight

containing gifts

Be fore warned

shimmer and shade

pain awaits you

on the most sacred of days

Still the same old Starclan as vague as ever.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/shimmering-shade-always-open.109804/

Check it out. I worked long and hard to make it pretty and it isn't even done yet. I am waiting for the lore page and I still have to make my characters, but I would love to have you all.

Come join! Always Open!

Last edited by a moderator:
ShimmerClan

Resides in the shimmer forest as the twolegs call it. The forest has an abundance of overhanging trees that tend to have dew dappled on their leaves giving the forest a shimmer effect when the moon or sun shines on them. There is a slow flowing river in between shimmerclan and shadeclan, but shimmerclan usually depends on the water from a little pond that a stream fills and takes from keeping the water from stagnating.

Shimmerclan’s territory rarely has a place not covered by trees, except for the training grounds. The Apprentice training grounds resides closer to the river and has a nice open space where the sun beams down. This allows smooth training without tripping over tree roots.

Shimmerclan camp is a camp of taller, wide trees that have openings at the base of them. This allows for the dens to be made. The leader’s den resides in a den made of combining roots that have tangled to each other leaving a nice space to get in. The medicine cat den is more or less a greyish cave that was eroded at one point.

Shimmerclan cats are skilled and air attacks and ambushes. They have many fighting techniques that deal with using the trees or roots to their advantage. They are fast climbers and are very agile due to running through the forest of roots. Shimmerclan cats are usually sleek from the water or fluffed up from the humidity. They have powerful back legs from leaping up into trees and can give a deadly kick.

They prefer to feed on mice, vole, fluffy red squirrels, occasional fish and small birds that live in the overhanging trees. They don’t prefer to eat frogs or lizards but they live there too. They are usually better day hunters and don’t mind getting wet. They like to bath in the coolness of the water on a very hot, humid day.

Coloration: Shimmerclan cats usually have coats that vary in many shades of color. The most seen are orang variants, light toned cats, and even white cats are born frequently.

ShadeClan

These cats live in a smooth, open setting with cascading rocks and many caverns. They are called shade because of the cascading pine trees and large rock formations on their land. The land over there as a small pool where the river ends into becoming a cascading waterfall. The grass is lush and is usually met with slabs of grey rock, smoothed by the years.

Shadeclan has plenty of open space, but they train in a more closed setting between a circle patterns of pine trees. This allows them to test their abilities in a similar forest styled setting, though it isn’t as closed. This area is completely covered by grass other than the protruding rock slabs that mentors usually watch over from.

Shadeclan camp resides in a cavern near the waterfall from the river. The waterfall blocks one side of the camp while the large cavern walls block two sides. The entrance has a rock formation that crosses on top to both sides of the cavern. All the dens are eroded caves with the apprentice den being the smallest and the nursery and warriors den the largest. Pine trees surround the cavern giving some cover of the cavern below.

Shadeclan cats are swift and have power front haunches from traveling up ridges and pulling themselves up. Their fur is usually windblown and their claws thick from sharping on rocks. They even go through hanging training so that if it ever came a time they slipped they would have enough power to save themselves.

Shadeclan cats usually eat voles, raven, crows, rabbits, occasional small weasel, and grey furred squirrels. Due to the open land, they don’t prefer to get wet for it isn’t comfortable in their setting. They can hunt well at night, but have to watch for larger birds and predators.

Coloration: Shadeclan cats are better equip if their fur is earthy tones instead of bright orange, light colors, or white. Grey, black, and tabby are usually normal.

The Important Places

The clans meet every new moon when the stars can be seen without interruption at the left edge, opposite of the waterfall, of their territories is where they meet for their gatherings. There is a splitting of the river for a while there that leads to a large open space that has a moss covered tree with a mid-hanging branch and a large stone that meets the branch. A symbol of both clans. The shadeclan cats have a stone walkway to cross that allows them to walk shoulder to shoulder four at a time. The Shimmerclan cats just wade through the shallow water.

The river is a source of protection, life, and growth for both the clans. The river is two cat lengths wide, from head to tip of tail, and goes on for miles. If you follow it you will come to the River Starlight which is a large cave that the river narrows to one cat length and travels through. This cave is where they share tongues with their ancestors. If you follow the river into the cave you will come to a small pool of shimmering water that makes the cave sparkle even in the darkest night. The cats sharing tongues are supposed to stick a paw into the water and rest until the dreams come.

Still here

Correct xD Hmm, Nothing comes to mind yet, but I'll let you know if something does come to me.

Bumping this board to the top!

Looking for more positions to be filled.

bump

bump

bump

Looking for one more position to fill, but you are welcome to always join and have multiple cats with multiple destinies

I'm going to bed but post character on sign up if you want to join. We are role playing tomorrow evening

Users who are viewing this thread

Back