• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(Sherlock) Looking for 1x1 partner

I'm looking for a partner who willing to try anything. I mostly like dark, supernatural, paranormal stuff and anything with blood or gore. I also like romance, I can play up to 2 characters if needed, and I can do m/m or f/f. 

I really would like to do a John/Sherlock or a Moriarty/Sebastian roleplay and as for ideas I have a bit of a few.

my main one, that I would like to do, is that we do a supernatural roleplay based off the movie Babadook.

A children's book featuring violent images shows up at 221B and the pictures in the book end up acting out as crime scenes. Suddenly a monster like man(the Babadook) begins to haunt their dreams at night threating the two of them. Sherlock is convinced it's a murderer, John is convinced it's either a joke or a Ghost. But the more the they doubt it, the stronger the  Babadook grows. 

If you have any other ideas, let me know or just if in case you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back