• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sheltered | Fallout RP

Kirwinning

Shadow Moses ♕
latest

Vault 11 was a social experiment. In this experiment, the inhabitants of Vault 11 were told that they must sacrifice one of their fellow vault dwellers each year, and that, should they refuse, all the dwellers will be killed. In actuality, if the residents refused, an "Automated Solution Response" was supposed to be played. The message stated that by choosing not to select one of their own as a sacrifice, the dwellers are, "A shining example to humanity" and that no one will be killed. They are also informed that the vault door is then unlocked so they can come and go as they please but are urged to consult with their Overseer before they do so. However, by the time Vault 11 inhabitants refused to continue sacrificing their residents, only 10 survivors remained.

The residents of the vault, in their shock and anger at discovering this after having already been sealed inside the vault, selected the original Overseer (whom they viewed as having betrayed them) as the first sacrifice. This decision would marry the positions of Overseer and Sacrifice until the end.

After a war within the vault leaving only 10 survivors, they learned that choosing no one to die meant that everyone would have been let go. The survivors decide to leave the vault.

This is their story.

Last edited:
If you guys are interested I can have a character sheet template made up for you to fill out. I'm really curious to see what is on the outside of these vault walls...

I also have questions.

Roughly how many years have they been inside the vault before they were reduced to ten? Since you mentioned ties to canon characters, might I ask what timeline we're in?

I also have questions.

Roughly how many years have they been inside the vault before they were reduced to ten? Since you mentioned ties to canon characters, might I ask what timeline we're in?
It's been a year since the vault dwellers were reduced to ten, the start of the RP marks one year since they've been alone in the vault. We can take a vote on what the timeline is, I'm open to suggestions!

It's been a year since the vault dwellers were reduced to ten, the start of the RP marks one year since they've been alone in the vault. We can take a vote on what the timeline is, I'm open to suggestions!

Oh, I meant how long they've been in the vault? Seven years? Eight five?

I'm cool with whatever timeline it is to be honest.

well given it would have been 10 years before new vegas give or take it woudl likely be 180 to 190 years after the bombs

Oh, I meant how long they've been in the vault? Seven years? Eight five?

I'm cool with whatever timeline it is to be honest.
The vault dwellers have been in here if not all of their life, most of it. Everything they remember of the outside world is no more.

The vault dwellers have been in here if not all of their life, most of it. Everything they remember of the outside world is no more.

If we're going to follow the timeline as Karcen Karcen said. Then probably everyone there are just descendants of the original vault dwellers correct?

Techincally as this is following the people who just left we are all vault dwellers as were our parents and their parents

Users who are viewing this thread

Back