• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Shelock holmes romantic case files (kiri and ever)

Lily gently elbowed John even though she was finding this a tab bit funny. Sakura sweatdroppped, " so.. why dont we sit down and talk? There are some snacks that Chrissy can help me with" she said talking the girl and Lily dragging them into the kitchen and leaving the boy alone with the parents.

Sherlock was clearly embarrassed and made a mental note to thank Sakura later, " she is right.. let's to the living room.." he said and lead his parents to the living room.

Meanwhile in the kitchen Sakura sighed a little, " Chrissy you need to calm down. They are humans ans you are already married to Sherlock. It's not the end off the world if they dont like you"

----

Raze looked at Nami and gently kissed her lips, " No, just happy about the missing crowns" he said with a chuckle as he held closely. He was in a really good mood.

---

Zalia sighed and showed him the envelope from who is it from, " Moriaty's wedding to be exact" she said to him.

---

@kirisuto12804

chrissy nodded and went inside to the living room she calmed down enough to sit next to sherlock.  the mother started "So what did you do in college dear. since our boys graduated  they were depressed since they left the academy without you two.." "Mooom" mycroft said embaressed and chrissy smiled. "Well i dont know about sakura but i went to work on my art and acting career in  new york. And i love science and puzzles too." Sherlocks father smiled "Good we need a sharp brain for sherlock he can be a bit of a handfull. So all the trio are the same age?" he asked reffering to the kids and chrissy nodded "Yes all of them are almost 2 and in in different stages. William is in his pre bad boy stage that im trying to nip in the bud. Scott is in the touble making phase..and the princess is in her fairy detective phase." Aurora was walking abour in 'focused mode' holding daddys magnifying glass and all the parents tried not to giggle hering her monologueing to herslef.  "the grreat amazing fairy detective is on the case of her fathers missing jaffa cakes!..if her papa ever found out they were missing he would go crazy." sherlocks mom was trying hard not to laugh. 

~
george grumbled "Do we have to go?" he whined but sighed .."Fine but only because its for your friend."

~

nami smiled and then put his hand on her belly "I believe we should make an extra crown..just in case."

Last edited by a moderator:
Sakura giggled a little at Aurora and then looked at Sherlocks mother, " well... I wasnt exactly a student at the school, I was fhe youngest teacher there si after Mycroft graduated I stayed there and taught for about 2 more years before quitting and then helped my brither disappear, then I joined the justice gang in Chrissy Wolf gang squad and became their helpful lawyer. Their uniforms a pretty cute since I designed them.. seriously they have no sense of fashion. Then I joined Izuko's gang and became a theif again after telling Raze and then later I decided to join the CIA and blackmailed my employee to give me a job" she said and looked at Mycroft, " relax I am joking about that" she said with a chuckle. " but I applied for the job since Raze said I would be good at it and I rose through the ranks and now I am the head director of the CIA ans in charge of the several weapon design projects, securities systems, computer programs and other advance technologies inventions" she said to the lady with a smile. " it is not that hard of a job if you know what to do"

" Mom is so cool!" Faith said wirh a giggle.

" Auntie Chrissy is cool too. I wanna leadn acting skills form her" Fair said.

" Good idea!" Faith said excitedly.

---

zalia smiles and resd the letter, " this oddly polite and does really sound like Morarty... maybe it his future wife?.." she said wondering who the wife is.

---

Raze blinked before his eyes widen as his eyes rurned into the teal color Nami loves. He smiled happily ans hugged her, " Ill tell get right to it" he said to her softly and gave her a kiss.

---

Leo arrived at Moriarty's manor and knocked on the door. When the door opened he said, " I am here to see my sister..." he said to the person who opened the door.

---

@kirisuto12804

james blinked and paled "s-s-sister..that would mean." he gulped and lets him in "Come on in.. any family of my angel is family of mine..."

~
nami kissed him back and took a photo of him doting on the tiny baby bump and did a few texts. "Hehehe this will stir them a bit." she saw the curious look and she silently mouthed '3...2...1' and the moment he hit one the breaking news of a 'wedding and baby announcement from the missing prince and hi chosen wife appears and that it sent the kingdom in a mis of bliss and anger. "Gee i wonder why the anger?" she said with a mischivious cat smile and the reporter said. " we still dont know if this is a rumor or not. we tried to pinlocate the person who sent it but it was from an anonymous phone." "opss.." nami said in a teasing tone. 
~

george nodded " ya maybe we can send sherlock on this."

~

everything was calm until mycroft started when one cookie was left on the table. "Sherlock when a squirrel got into your lunchbox and ate all your food,who gave you a banana out of love?"chrissyi couldnt help but giggle a little since she never saw sherlock cry in school. mycroft smiled "oh chrissy this was when we were kids before he became a lovestuck idiot."

Leo stared at James for a few minutes, wondering what happened that would make his sister fall in love with him of all people. He mentally sighed to himself as he entered the manor, "so.. where is she?..." he asked James wanting to see her. He.. well she finally found him after so many years, he didnt really want to wait any longer to finally get to her face.

---

Raze hummed as he put an ear to her stomach and gently kissed it before looking at the tv and chuckled a little, "that is a good question" he said to her as he gave the girl a hug happily.

----

Sherlock sighed, " Didnt we agree never to bring that moment up?"

Sakura sweatdropped, " this you brother... of course he will bring a moment like that up.

Faith and Fair were helping Aurora with ber detective case if the missing jaffa cakes.

----

Zalia hummed a little, " Well she said people who are invited to the wedding need to come with an invite... so we should ask Sherlock if he got one.. though I doubt it honestly.."

---

@kirisuto12804

"we solved it!" aurora said smiling and ran up to her papa proud "papa we solved the case of the jaffa thief and their in this room!" chrissy giggled and made a legasp. "Oh my goodness really Aurora?" Aurora nodded. "Yes since im not allowed on daddies equipment and im not old enough for my 1st chem set daddy said i had to learn the basics. and the basics lead me to the CROOOK!" she pointed her pink magnifying glass at her brothers My brothers knew uncle lestrade was a ppushover but knew auntie zalia was not so they used a distraction. ounce the guads were busy..my mice of brothers stole the cakes." "TRATIOR!" both brothers said accidently confessing.

kiri looked at the canfy envalope not knowing sherlock was getting excited see the M logo with the blue roses "Oh we were invited to a wedding."
~

james nodded and called out "KITTEN A REALLY SCARRY GUY IS HERE TO SEE YOUUU!" He said for ounce scared for his life

Sherlock home smiled as he picked up hos little girl and hugged her happily, "You are going to be a excellent detective when you grow up" he sais wirh a chuckle and kissed her cheek and smiled.

Sakura then stopped her daugter from trying to handcuff the boys, " but mom Aurora said We can arrest them and then throw them into the time out room" Faith said to her and Sakura crossed her arms and the girls sighed " fine fine..."

Sakura smiled and ruffled their hair, "when you are older" she said with a wink and the girls giggled and hugged her. Sakura looked over at the envelope m, " ehh.. thats-"

" Moriaty's wedding.."  Sherlock said recognizing the M symbol as he gently took the envelope and looked at the handwriting, " Handwritten neatly and carefully... this isnt Moriaty's handwritting" he opened up the envelop and raised an eyebrow as he read, " this is definitely not his and it's addressed to you and said you can bring a guest... this handwriting look familiar though."

" As I was saying... this is Moriaty's wedding and only a few people are invited.. and that was written by Erza" Sakura said as she sat down.

Sherlock sighed, " We arent going" he said as he set the invite down. " anything to do with that psycho is bad luck..."

Sakura rolled her eyes, " Well I am going.. she gave up on killing and Moriarty wont do anything at the wedding" she added.

" um... I got an invite an well..." Lily said showing the letter, " she requested if I could play the violin after ceremony was over. " she seems like a very nice person almost... fragile the ways she wrote the letter.. ya know"

---

Erza heard James went down stairs to see who he was talking about. She blinked and stared at Leo, " Ella..." Leo said softly.

" You're my brother?..." Erza asked softly as she walked over.

" That what you said in the letter..." Leo said to her.

" And it was what Sakura found.." Erza said to him.

"..... so you're getting married?..."Leo asked and Erza nodded. The two were very awkward with each other right now.

"do you want some tea?..." Erza asked.

" Yeah.. that would be nice" Leo answered.

---

@enzerubebii (( Kiri? You got a new account?))

Last edited by a moderator:
(yes because its a butt)

"were going if john and lily are going" chrissy said to sherlock. "Lilly and john are our friends. were going and thats final." chrissy stared down sherlock for a moment having a mental fight with him  and sighed in a mid defeat "Okay ill go and you can go in disguise as 'uncle morty' again.

nami texted chrissy and sherlock about the baby and the photos of someone doting on her and a video of her having his 1st dad panics. "aw this reminds me when you freaked out." aurora looked at her mom "But daddy is so calm." chrissy smiled "When you were still waiting to be born sweetie your father freaked out. he actually hated me doing anything without him there so he would hack your uncles programs  24/7 to makesure i was okay"

nami smiled planning the baby shower while seeing raze in his excited panic "Honey calm down i know this means a new heir and that your cranzy aunt and ucle cant touch the throne  but do you rally think its the perfect time to strike?"

james was a nervous wreck seeing this man called leo sipping tea in his house.

(( create a pm with me))

---

Lily giggled as she gently put a hand on her belly and leaned on John, " I need to pick a song to play" she said to John excitedly and smile happily.

Sherlock smiled to Chrissy and nodded to her about going in diguise. He then looked at the video and chuckle a little at Raze, " yeah.. i remember clearly how panicked I was. I didnt know anything about being a parent and had to read several of books on it"

---

Raze smiled as he was planning how to attack his aunt and uncle, " yep, and I send my parents the address so they csn come to visit since my dad will find out where I am sooner or later" he said with a chuckle as he kissed his wife happily.

---

Leo glanced at Jame and then at his sister, " is he always like this?" He asked her.

"he is usually alot more calmer and playful" Erza answered as she sipped some tea.

" So..Are you...?" Leo asked carefully and Erza shook her head.

" No... I can't get pregnant.." Erza answered with a sigh.

" I see..." Leo said to her.

" I am not sure I am ready for kids... although.. it would be interesting..." Erza added trailing off a little.

---

@enzerubebii

at the wedding aurora and the kids were in bridesmaid and wedding outfits and the kids couldnt wait for the easter hunt that 'uncle morty' made for when the wedding was over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back