• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Shelock holmes romantic case files (kiri and ever)

chrissy used her charm to get her account fixed 'for now' and will allow klaus to look at Rarity and the yorkshire horse sherlock personally picked that was from his home called 'bullet'  "I guess were all done here. I can wait to meet her." Klaus said excited. Chrissy nodded. "Aw she is happy to meet people. But i will warn you she can be a tad moody after a ride so im guessing she will be extra moody unless she sees me." she took his card and alke out calm but it was obvious she wa sshaking and scared that she was doing most of the questions by herself and knew sherlock was recording everything in his mind palace. she saw the look in his eyes and smiled  "let me guess your proud of m for not blowing up?" she said knowing the real reason why hes proud but  only said that because people were still around

~
mycroft sighed "i said when your older not now now get the info with your mom or i wont let you enter the book contest your aunt is holding. 'The mystery horse club series.'  And i heard shes making book 3." He knew that would get them to do as asked since they love that series.

~

sebastian blushed as jack drove them off. "Ya its just basic.. but i wonder whats so pecial about this painting."

~

nami smiled and kisses him "raze your so sweet. should we get something to match it?" she asked him looking at the mens outfits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sherlock put a jacket around as a way ti hug her and smiled at her charmingly, "Yes, I am vey proud of you. That was actually you best work  I have seen" he said to her with a chuckle.

----

Faith and Fair blinked and climbed into the car then strapped in. Sakura chuckled and kissed Mycroft's cheek, "see you in a bit" she said to him softly before getting into the car and driving off to their destination.

---

Loreli hummed as she closed the laptop and looked at the painting, " whose painting is this anyway?" She asked as she looked at the two men.

---

Raze smiled, " if you want sure" he said to her softly as he kissed her back and looked through the clothes with her.

--

@kirisuto12804

chrissy giggled holding his jacket close as they got back. When they did they saw the horse trailers. one was for bullet the other was hellish like neighs. lady barked to make them stop. 

'Rarity calm down! Chrissy wants you here so take a chill pill' lady barked and the horse whinnys. 'I know Lady but.. what if the pairing doesnt work. what if this british horse hates me.'

lady barked 'Bullet can heard you and hes not just any yorkshire..i heard his father was a racehorse'

Chrisy ran ot of the car and hugs the trailer "RARITY MY BEST HORSE BUDDY!" 

john looked a bit nervous "So the reason you were cranky want because of the shoes?" he asked chrissy shook her head "Nope! i thought raritys boat would be late and would miss her important role in the wedding." She lets her out and the gorgeous black gypsy vanner comes out. "Wow thants a gorgeous tinker.." john said and jon smiled "Ah yes well in the US shes mostly known as a gypsy vanner. Chrissy was inspied by these horses so much she wanted to breed em."jon backed away nervously when rarity charged at jon "Rarity just doesnt like me is all." rarity sniffs lily as a nice 'hello'

~

sebeastian showed the painting. it was a dark painting of sorts. "Boss said theirs a clue in this painting but i honestly dont see it."
~

nami smiled and shows a cute casual suit that matched. "what about this one?" she asked showing him.

Lily giggled a lottle as she petted Rarity with a smile, " Nice fo meet you too Rarity" she said softly as she looked at Chrissy and Sherlock. Sherlock smiled as she walked over to the horse and Chrissy, " everything went well?" She asked him and he nodded to her.

Izuko walked over with a yawn. His hair was a bit messy since he fell asleep on the rooftop since he had nothing else to do. Rarity's hissy fit woke him up, " why is Rarity here?" He asked Chrissy in a sleepy voice before looking at his phone at his scheduled tomorrow.

---

Loreli tilted her head a little and hummed, " maybe the entire painting itself is a clue. The meaning behind it I mean" she said to Jack as she rested her head on Sebastian's shoulder.

---

Raze smiled and nodded, he took the dress from her and tried it on. He came out after a few minutes and looked at Nami, " well? How do I look?"

---

@kirisuto12804

jon sighed "Chrissy wanted her best mare to be there at the wedding." jon said and chrissy began the inspection not knowing bullet was watching from his trailer. Rarity  has a long, midnight black mane with three, scarlet -red highlights and blue eyes that looked like sapphires. Her legs are long and graceful, with the signature white feathering from her knees to her shiny black hooves like any vanner would have.. Her tail is very long and slightly hiked up showing shes a sport horse, and is the same shade of black as her mane, with two scarlet -red highlights. "Okay i don't see any injuries girl maybe one test can show your okay." she hopped on her back and smiled johns eyes widened "umm chrissy what DID you do in college besides plays?" then she said something that was casual for jon to hear "trick riding."

~

sebastian nodded as they took it inside and james and the others looked at it. it was  a painting about a wolf snarling and barking at a young wolf and shes cornered next to a grandfather clock. the shadows are of a man beating a girl with a belt. "this painting is the 1st clue? All i see is a story of child abuse." sebastian looked about the painting  and was staring at the clock

~

nami smiled "I love it" but gets a art theif alert and looked at her phone "Odd someone triggered the alarm for the disgrace painting chrissy made but its still there."

Lily giggled a little at Chrissy, "Chrissy got first place in almost every competition" Lily said with a smile as she looked at Rarity before looking at Izuko, " and you still have a habit of sleeping on the rooftop?" She asked.

Izuko yawned a little as he hugged Liky and rested his chin i the top of her head and closed his eyes, " yeah..."  he sais as he nuzzled her hair. He was mostly doing it to get John jealous on purpose.

Lily blinked and blushed a little, " I am engaged..."

"dont care... " he said in a sleepy voice as he held her closely. Lily sighed a little this reminded her of what happened in science class in high school. Lets say it ended up in a  big explosion.

---

Loreli tilted her head, " maybe it the clock. Seem like the only normal thing in the paiting... then again it's too obvious.." she said tilting her head a little.

---

Raze hummed and looked at the picture. He enlarged a certain part of the picture, "its a fake" he said to her with a sigh and went into the changing room and change to his normal clothes, " Call Chrissy and tell her what happened.." he said to her as he paid for the clothes they picked out.

---

@kirisuto12804

the music played and she got rarity in the mood . she hopped on raritys back and the moment the chorus came on she began the 1st trick Apache Hideaway which which made john go from growling in jealousy to  gasp in some horror then she got back on stably and made john almost jump into the ring when she did the deathl drag. and come out unscaved. "She must rust rarity that much to do that trick." john noted. jon smiled "And that's not her signature. SIS SHOW THEM THE GYPSY FLIPS!" and as asked she did some flips and vaults and she walked up with rarity when finished. "Good girl..and i think you got someones attention.." she said looking at a curious yorkshire. Lady walked up smiling 'Bullet its obvious you like her. and my human wants to test you so go on and give it a try.' Chrissy looked at her phone when nami sent the text and began hyperventilating. 

~

james sighed "well theirs many clocks of this kind." jack shook his hand. "No this one was custom. see the design it was made to look like swans we have to find this clock."
~

nami got the call from kiri and was trying to calm her panic "Chrissy calm down its just a pain"  

"JUST A PAINTING THAT WAS ONE OF MY 3 PUZZLE PAINTINGS THAT HID A WEAPON. AND YOUR CALLING IT JUST.A.PAINTING!" nami sighed. "It cant be that bad.." then she heard what they lead to and she almost freaked in the mall "You hid a WHAT COIL!"

Everyone blinked and Izuko let go of Lily, who went over and hugged Chrissy to calm her down, " Chrissy we'll protect the Tesla Coil dont wordy about it. raze will protect it with Sakura and Mycroft" she said to her holding her closeky as Sherlock started thinking of a plan to protect the tesla coil.

----

Loreli stared at the clock, " maybe it's at the antique down near baker street" she said to him as she looked at James. She sweatdropped, realizing she is helping a criminal steal something from Chrissy.

---

Raze hummed and walked over to Nami with the bags, " alright lets get going" he said as he took out his phone and text Mycroft on what happened"

---

@kirisuto12804

She began calling lestrade and took a few calm breaths. "George i know your the last person sherlock trusts with this but i trust you.. go to my swan grandfather clock..DONT ASK ME WHY JUST DO IT!" She barked and heard the steps to the clock.

"Okay im in front of it"

"Good. move the hour hand to 3 hours ago.."
George just did as asked. "1...2...3..." then a click happened and a key popped out. "A key?" george asked picking it up. 

"Hide that damn key. I dont care where! Someone is after the secrets of my 1st 3 paintings and they cant have it." chrissy hung up and took a calm breath.

~

meanwhile middle aged ladies were complaining to the girls about goldstien bank and how they stole all their money and wouldnt give it back and giving them a proper lesson about trusting banks and also buying their cookies to go to a science fair.

~

james smiled "Miss lorilei right? ballet studios are close to the musical plays right? maybe you can get close to her. we wont steal the clock...we just wanna know the reason why she painted that one in her painting. and dont say i sent you.i promised my erza i wont go back to crime just yet."

~

mycroft sighed "Im gonna be in for a headache..sherlock is gonna know their connected and wont rest now till his goddess is calm.

"Lily calm down. Take deep breaths everything will be fine" she said to the girl trying to calm her down. 

" Ill go investigste the painting for clues" Izuko said before walking off to his motorcycle to head to the museum to figure out who stole the painting and how it was stolen.

---

Faith and Fair were writing down what the ladies were saying, " ehh... why would a new bank like that do that to people? I thought banks are suppose to be full of honest nice people that help people with money" Faith said to the lady innocently as she looked at her with her innocnet brown eyes.

---

Loreli seemed unsure about this, " I dont know.. I jist wanted to see the process.. not really do anything in it.." she said to James as she slowly inches behind Sebastian.

----

Raze texted Mycroff to check how long the security was down before the painting got stolen.

----

@kirisuto12804

chrissy whimpered and couldnt take it anymore. jon nodded "Fine i can pardon it for this..." chrissy smiled and began hugging her sherlock crying. John hugged lily and looked at chrissy "How many did you make...?" he asked. "The 1st 3 hide my 'problem..' the others well either hide my memories or tell a story. I have one specifically for sherlock. It's kinda my version of romeo and julliet. he loved it so much he put it in 221B.

~
the ladies smiled "Oh most do darlings but this bank is horrid make sure your mommy never goes there. Now we must go. we have a horse show to see and we heard a legend came into town."

~

Mycroft texted back about an half an hour  

Sherlock hugged Chrissy back tightly and Lily hugged John back letting out a nervous sigh as she burtied her fece into his chest. " We need to go check it it is still there" he said to John and the other Jon.

---

"ok! Thank you!" Faith and Fair said at the same time. The two ran back back to their mother and told her everything.

"We are going to Goldstein arent we" Faith said to Sakura who nodded with a chuckle.

"come on kids a feild trip to the bank. We are going to learn about the money system and how banks help the economy." She said and smiled as her kids said yay and quickly climbed into the car. Sakura got in and drove of to the bank.

---

Raze raised an eyebrow, " Nami.. how does it take for you to steal a painting and replace it with a fake?" He asked his wife as they walked into the museum where the fake painting was.

---

@kirisuto12804

jon shook his head no "I cant you three go on ahead. I can wait for izuko to come back to ask him to guard painting number 2." chrissy nodded andfollowed everyone to the car. she smiled happily remembering the academy fair. She was just starting to date sherlock  at the time and well.. he would do anything to impress his angel even try to foil Leons plan of breaking them up. 

~
(flashback) 

the academy fair. it was almost the couple's fair since anyone who was a couple was there. Chrissy was shyly hiding from sherlock but was advertising for the drama and glee clubs cafe to help raise money for the drama contest. the problem? lily and chrissy were the advertisers anddd being the angels of the school gaining attention.

72206c4c93d1adb0b4bc76625cbc716e.jpg

"Nyan! come to the collab of the glee and drama clubs Musicland cafe! The cafe opens in an half a hour to make your reservations!"

John noticed the crowd and taps on sherlocks shoulder who was almost finished with his clubs work. "Um sherlock you gotta see this."

~
nami was a little offended but sighed. "An hour depending on the security. i mean it took me a half an hour to sneak into your royal bedroom one time but only because you gave me the pasword and.." Shows him the lucky fuzzy dice he ws missing for 3 months. "your locks are to easy."

~
james smiled "Dont think of it as stealing.. think of it more as 'investigating. sebastian can do the stealing part.Your just delivering her invatation" sebastian growled. "Okay i promise not one hair will be harmed on her."

Lily looked at Jon, " alright then, be careful" she said with a smile before followed after John and the others.

---

(flashback)

Sherlock looked at him with a raised eyerbrow and looked over to crowd and blinked when he heard Chrissy's voice. He quickly went over to see what was happening. Lily was so shy and embarrassed, "N-Nya...please help us raise m-money for the drama a-and g-glee c-club.." she said shyly as she gave some guys flyers making them blush a little at her shy and adorablness. Someone tripped her and she closed her eyes and was caught be Izuko who was dressed up ws a March Hare.

"you ok?" He asked her as he helped her up. Lily blushed badly and nodded. He looked at the girl that tripped her and smiled charmingly at her, " would you like to come to our cafe?" He asked making the girl blush and nod. Izuko gave her a flyer before walking off with Lily.

"T-Thank you"

----

Raze smiled a little and kissed her forehead, " If I said something wrong tell me ok?" He said to her softly before going back to work. " so if it takes upu about the same amount of time, then this wasnt done by amateurs..." he said and texted Mycroft to look up all the possible thieves in the city. 

Izuko walked into the room and looked at Raze, " what do you have so far?"

" This was done by a professional" Raze said to Izuko.

---

Loreli seemed unsure but nodded, "alright then... I am just getting close to her right?" She asked him double checking this.

---

@kirisuto12804

john saw the look on sherlocks face and sighed "I know that face.  thats the 'i know whos doing it.' face isnt it." Chrissy looked at him. "No i thinks that his 'their gonna suffer for making me cry' face. but it might be both." Then she heard on the radio that since the missing prince was gone for so long his aunt and uncle  Luciano and Monika were taking over. "Thants not good.Raze is gonna flip." she said accidently revealing the 'bigger secret.'

~flashback~

"Tratior" she whispered to izuko and smiled at the others and blushed at sherlock and john 'stay in character chrissy d-dont panic' "Nyan hello William and John. May i intrest you in a flyer to help our clubs!" John smiled taking it but noticed their was a puzzle to get to the cafe. "Eh?where is it?" Chrissy smiled and decided to mess with john "Oh some go this way, that way, both ways or no ways at all. Just dont rely on your fate now which way will you take nyan?" John was super confused  and someone dressed as the king of hearts walked over and decided to 'mess' with his brother. "Lying cheshire cat stop teasing the jack of spades and the ace of hearts." Chrissy looked up seeing mycroft dressed up and bows "Yes your majesty." mycroft gave the flyer lily had that told the truth and john smiled "Oh i get it! one cheshire tells the truth and the other lies.And we have to find the truth."

~

nami huffd "You know i dont steal unless you ask me or bossy izuko tells m-" they hear the same news on the radio and she knew that meant road rage. "Oh crap,"

~

james nodded "yep."

~
klaus walked up to sakura. "Ah sakura holmes are we due for a government inspection already?"

Lily went wide eyes and looked at Sherlock and John, " um... surprise?" She said with a nervous laugh.

" i already knew he was connected to the prince somehow. His parent came to me to help find him once bit I didnt know what he looked like" Sherlock said to Chrissy as he wenr back to thinking about how to make whoever made Chrissy cry suffer painfully.

----

(flashback) 

Sherlock glared at Mycroft when he saw him walk out in his. The girls then started squeal when Raze came walking out in his mad hatter costume, " hello miss chocolate where is you sister Vanilla?" He asked her with a calm smile. " you two are suppose to be together since you pulled that prank on my tea party" he said with a calm smile.

Izuko gave Lily a bottle of water as Lily tried to calm down from the advertising thing she was doing. " I should have stopped Chrissy from pulling that prank on Raze..." she said as she drank some water.

----

Raze's eyes became slit and a eerie chuckle escape his lips that send a shiver down everyone's spine, " they finally showed their true colors..." he said with a bery evil smile. He looked at Nami calmly, " and i never accused you of stealing I was just asking since your an expert on steal stuff like this" he said and looked st Izuko, " do you mind steal the crowns of our soon to be rulers for me?"

izuko smiled, " of course your majesty" he said to him.

" Good"

---

Loreli nodded slowly, " alright then..." she said to him.

---

Sakura smiled as her daughters ran off  to 'explore' the building. " Yes, she have been hearing a few.. complaints and just wanted to check to make sure it is nothing serious." She said to him with a friendly smile.

---

@kirisuto12804

john drove them home with the two horses just in time to see george and zalia prepare to leave and the moment sherlock got out the trio piled on sherlock and chrissy "DADDY! MOMMY!" their kids said. Chrissy laughed hugging them "Im sorry we had to go dears it was important and your uncles were just cranky."Chrissy escaped but all three were clinging onto sherlock! aurora on his back and the boys having one leg each.  "Daddy show uncle lestrade the thing. ya know how you can work with us on you!" aurora said smiling.  Chrissy smiled they were small and lightweight so this game would be fine for now. "Pleaseeee" they all begged and chrissy smiled "Ya daddy show uncle lestrade how coller you are." chrissy teased. george huffed. "Theirs no way he can do it with that many distractions. Chrissy smiled "Oh their not distractions. More like his creative helpers"

~

(flashback) 

"the march hare took vanila and you deserved it for believing my lie~" she said in a mischievous tone.  she smiled seeing the time "Ah it it almost time for the portal to musicland to open. I hope you guys can come in." she said smiling and left to prep for her and lilys act but blew a kiss to William. mycroft followed "Yes ace we need the whole suit in and my queen wants everyone." he teased john could only guess who was the queen of hearts. 

~
nami gulped and smiled "Raze dear.. you mean the crown you had specially made for me when i marry you right?  the cute dragon tiara not that i saw it..." she half lied.  Of course she saw it. but she didnt get close to touching it because he made sure she wouldn't their was lazers and his pet kimono dragon Malfloy who was trained not to bite nami.. only scare her a lil  if shes not allowed in a room with a surprise

Zalia was confused as her son came out if the house when he heard the commotion, " what are they talking about Chrissy?" She asked with a sigh confused. Lily was just as confused.

Sherlock chuckled and nodded, "ok, ok ill do it" he said with a smile

--

(flashback)

Izuko kissed Lily's forehead and gave her a hug. "Calm down, you look cute and fine.." he said to her in a way to calm her down which worked.

Lily nodded slowly and burried her face into his chest and sighed a little, " now come on it's time to get ready for the show.. my queen"  he said with a chuckle as he helped her up and lead to the Musical Land cafe. Lily blushed and followed after him.

Sherlock tilted his head and followed after them into the cafe with John curious about this.. play.

---

Raze looked st her and lightly pulled her cheek, " you know you cant get a lie passed me right?" He said letting go of her. He looked back at Izuko, " we'll take care of the painting you go start planing for the steal ok?" Izuko nodded and head back to the club house.

--

@kirisuto12804

george was stunned seeing sherlock walk back inside with not only the kids in tow but all three acting like lil helpers like he had extra limbs. and h was going to the kid safe lab not the one in the attic. "dad can we do the mentos rocket again.." "NO!" chrissy said bluntly remembering the mess. "As much as i know you and your father loved it my i remind you who had to clean it up.." george blinked "So he does his harmless experiments when their nearby and teaches them.Like a science teacher.." chrissy nodded "Yep and he gloats about it but i take over with the space part.because SOMEONE doesnt believe in the solar system or Astronomy."

~

(flashback)

mycroft growled "Get the roles right izuko! shes the chesire cat that tells the truth my sakura is the queen."he huffs as everyone orders and gets into place.  then when john and sherlock got their cakes both a chocolate and vanilla  with strawberries on them and the mad hatters tea.  the scene began with kagome as Alice george as the rabbit. nami as the caterpillar then it got to the mad hatter and the march hare. meanwhile chrissy and lily during the show were allowed to play gentle pranks on people htey knew and chrissy played a small one by kissing william and making him have to look but 'vanishing' she giggle a little but had to get into place because it was almost their cue.

~

nami pouted "Okay ill admit it i was very curious of your surprise so i wanted to peek at it but your stupid cute dragon chased me out."

Zia and Lily were so confused as to what is going on. Zalia sighed and looked st the time, " George we need to get going" she said grabbing her husband's hand and pulling him along, " take care of Eric!" She said to Chrissy. Her and Chrissy had an agreement in exchange if looking after their kids she would look after their son for them.

----

(flashback)

Izuko looked at Mycroft, " you know Lily will always be my Queen Mycroft" he said with a calm smile. Lily blushed before running if to change into her Chesire cat outfit. She saw Sakura having a bit trouble into her Red Queen dress. She went over and helped her into it.

Sakura looked at Lily and kissed her cheek, " thank you"

Lily smiled, " no problem" she said as started to change into her outfit. Sakura helped her out as a thank and smiled at her. Lily smiled and ran of to put this crown Chrissy tol her to put on John for some reason, which she did and 'disappeared' before taking her place. She has alot of confidence on stage making her a complete different person, than she is out on stage. She was an adorable chesire cat, making most guys blush without thinking at the usual shy, smart girl.

----

Raze smiled, " I respect your surprise so you should do the same" he said and kissed her cheek. " and remind me to give Malfoy hos reward for keeping you out"

---

@kirisuto12804

(timeskip cause we drew blanks here lol)

~

the weekend arrived and the kids were finally excited to see their grandparents. but 2/3 not liking that they have to 'dress up' while sakura helped  get the girls ready the boys were grumbling  "Daddy...uncle mycroft...why do we have to be all dressed up?" Mycroft cringed..he was still getting used to that sherlock made 'little clones' of himself let alone the word 'uncle' "Well our mother,which is your grandmother,asked all of us to look nice.And your mother never met our parents since you 3 blessings arrived a bit early." the dogs bark in excitement seeing the new car and people and a man voice was heard. "Woah! when Sherlock said he had a barking security he wasnt kidding!" all the 17 dogs were barking at the car.While 5 cats were judging from the window. Then a womans voice. "Well dear she is creative she must had thought the security system wasnt working."

@Evergreen98

Sakura smiled as she finished dressinf up the girls. " you three look so cute!" Sakura said happily asked the girls who giggled. The three girl heard their grandparent and ran off to meet them. Sakura smiled and walked over to her husband and higged his arm, " everyone is so excited" she said and looked ar Sherlock who only grimanced at his parents, " well.. almost everyone" she sais with a chuckle. Sherlock looked around for Chrissy.

---

@kirisuto12804

chrissy was shaking nervously  as they come in. the mother hugs her boys  "Mycroft! Sherlock! hows my sweet boys!"
"were fine mom.." mycroft said embaressed

"soo wheres the mother of these angels?" she asked looking at the triplets and then they hear chrissy shaking nervously and trying to inch over shyly and knows sherlock is nervous too.

Sakura smiled ans gently pulled Kiri over, " this is Christina Collins the wife of Sherlock and the mother of these three angels" she said with a giggled. " i am Sakura Dragon nice to meet you.

---

Raze was humming as he was looking at the news and smiled mischievously as the report of the missing crowns popped up. Izuko is a fine job in stealing and hiding them. His eyes were slit and it looked like he was planing something evil when in reality he is very very happily.

--

Meanwhile Zalia was doing paperwork and she saw a letter for Leo. She raised an eyebrow and called him over and handed it to him. Leo raised an eyebrow and opened the letter. He stared ar it before slowly going wide eyed. " I need to go" he said before running off to Morairty's house.

---

@kirisuto12804

"n-nice to meet you." she said nervously and the mother hugged her "Oh come here dear. Willy told us so much about you!" the kids laughed seeing their dad embarrassed. "Now let me get a look at you..a bit skinny from having triplets..must have a fast metabolism." the mother said and chrissy nodded "Yes actually i would do workouts with sherlock more often becaus it helps brainflow and he teases me with quizzes testing my multitasking brain..." then she said something she didnt know would embaress him. "I am teaching him how to crochet!"

john knew he cant laugh but he let out a snicker.
~

nami smiled seeing him happy  but saw the slit eyes to her they meant 'prank' and she got nervous "honey your not gonna prank sherlock are you? we gained him as an ally to possibly cover for your silly messes." she was also trying to hide she played a prank on him.
~

george blinked and looked at the letter "Hm looked like we were invited to a wedding." 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back