• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shattered Souls

Alright~

Souls Taken:
  • Orange
  • Yellow
  • Dark Green
  • Black
  • Red
  • White
  • Light blue
  • Dark blue
Souls Left:
  • Pink
  • Light Green
  • Lilac
  • Violet
  • Indigo
  • (5) Shattered

Elm Elm Hello! I'm certainly interested, providing that there is still room. Indigo, if there does happen to be room.

Elm Elm Hello! I'm certainly interested, providing that there is still room. Indigo, if there does happen to be room.

Of course there's room! Indigo is all yours~

(Just as an FYI, the role play itself most likely won't start until tomorrow afternoon).

actually lemme rethink one of those lol. misread and thought violet was taken. could i switch lilac for violet? gravity sounds like a bitchin' power

Is this still open by any chance? I know there isn't an awful lot of souls left so I'll have to be very quick if there is room! :)

Is this still open by any chance? I know there isn't an awful lot of souls left so I'll have to be very quick if there is room! :)

Yeah there's room~ unfortunately not a lot of people are posting in the actual forum, but hopefully you and the other person that joined can bring it back to life (I've honestly been waiting for a new reply for a while )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back