• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shattered Reflection, Broken Mirror (Two People Needed!)

TaylaJ

You're an outcast; a freak. You've been scarred for life--not just physically but mentally as well. You're an EXPERIMENT, a genetic mutation that has special abilities. You have been tested on since you were abducted from your family in your early teens. However, you're over eighteen now and you want to get out of the hell you've been forced to live for so long. So, you and the other two mutations decide to break out. But, will you succeed? It's up to you.

Interested? Let me know. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, nice to meet you both as well. I was in a role play similar to this a long time ago, so I'm really excited to try it again.

Howdy, Iffy-Old Member.

Same here, Buns. This title is the same one from the previous. But, I've changed the plot a bit, but I'm thinking that as story goes on it will change even more so because I like having my RPers have say-so and creative freedom. But, rambles aside... Glad to have you both. ^-^

I'm not following? Are you saying it's too late to start today, because I was going to say that.

But if not, is it the pacing in my writing? Because that paragraph was a bit rushed...

Oh no, I'm just saying if I have a huge like 2-3 hour posting delay on a weekday, then its most likely that reason. Not to think I'm dead or anything.

Yeah, same for me here. But I promise I can post at least once every day on weekdays, most the time more than that.

Alrighty. I'll have the CS and OCC junk done by tomorrow, but for now. Chao. I am sleeping. It's been a pleasure and don't ever be afraid to PM me when I'm not online.

Hello, my name is Tayla. Nice to meet you two.

Uh, I wasn't expecting two more people to be interested. 0.0

They are, but can make a duplicate of this one if you want. But, know that my standards are high. Just a little warning. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back