• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered Fates - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Awww. You peeps are so kind. I am so touched. ; u ;

Alas, I am no savior. Not anything close to the sort. I am just a person who wants to give you the best roleplay that they possibly can! I will be working on a few things tonight, and will have something up by tomorrow regarding changes and plans for how things are going forward. Quick question for you all; does anyone want a new character? Or are they happy with theirs at the moment? With the potential for a reboot, along with new goals, this is an option for anyone who wishes to take it.

Last edited:

Alas, I am no savior. Not anything close to the sort. I am just a person who wants to give you the best roleplay that they possibly can! I will be working on a few things tonight, and will have something up by tomorrow regarding changes and plans for how things are going forward. Quick question for you all; does anyone want a new character? Or are they happy with theirs at the moment? With the potential for a reboot, along with new goals, this is an option for anyone who wishes to take it.
I'm happy with my character!

I prefer Irosane just because I had some development I wanted to do for the angry potato xD

...so I guess that leaves Kasagi.
(NO PRESSURE OR ANYTHING) >:3

I was thinking about keeping the character the same but possibly changing the weapon!

nO PreSsUre HuH

I will be happy to have you all back! However, as with the nature of a reboot, things would be reset and all character relationships would be set back at zero. Some characters will not show up in this version too.

I won't have much to change regarding the Interest Check, but I'll do a small revision and post it soon.
If any of you have ideas of changes, I will just have to see them once the roleplay starts again and you are given a chance to make a character sheet. XD

Might change my weapon too, I found some swords that suit Iro better xD
I was debating whether I should switch to a longsword or a pollaxe. Both seem like good choices. If it was a more realistic setting I'd probably do a pollaxe, but honestly for a more supernatural setting with crazy powers and other possible stuff, thinking a longsword would fare better.

And Fluff, don’t forget about her too! (Unless she already said something about her character and I didn’t see .-.)
Haha no, Fluff loves Kyo and has been waiting to revive her :ghostuvu: I know this from constant Kyo (and other Shattered Fates) references lmao

hmm... a fresh restart huh? Looks like our poor wisps will have their memories snatched once again. I GUESS YOU COULD SAY THEIR FATES WERE SHATTERED! AHKSDHAKSDK*cough*AKSDJ*hack*HAKJSDAKJ

Haha no, Fluff loves Kyo and has been waiting to revive her :ghostuvu: I know this from constant Kyo (and other Shattered Fates) references lmao

hmm... a fresh restart huh? Looks like our poor wisps will have their memories snatched once again. I GUESS YOU COULD SAY THEIR FATES WERE SHATTERED! AHKSDHAKSDK*cough*AKSDJ*hack*HAKJSDAKJ
COT DANGIT NOT AGAIN xD
Good pun by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back