Experiences Share your craving!

Dex

Hello! I enjoy creating group roleplays. Fleshing out ideas and guiding players along the macroscopic plot while allowing them to pause and explore their little stories and relationships along the way.

Currently I'm on the hunt for new ideas.

Interesting settings or plot bunnies that I could develop and turn into a group roleplay.

Do you have a hankering for a particular story or world? An idea you always wanted to run in a group roleplay but you don't feel like filling the GM role? Share it here and I might choose to develop it and post it as a group interest check!

There's quite a few I've been craving for months, but they're pretty niche so nearly impossible to fulfill. I'll list some of them here:
-Historical fantasy set in the Ottoman Empire that I have developed
-OC x OC fandom RP set in the Arc of a Scythe universe
-Time travellers going back in time to various periods to correct events that have been tampered with by other time travellers

There's quite a few I've been craving for months, but they're pretty niche so nearly impossible to fulfill. I'll list some of them here:
-Time travellers going back in time to various periods to correct events that have been tampered with by other time travellers
The Arc of a Scythe series looks like it could make for a very interesting background for a roleplay!

The Arc of a Scythe series looks like it could make for a very interesting background for a roleplay!
Yes, but I have never seen anyone actually RPing it. Odd. The trilogy is soooooooooo good.

You know what, I feel like you've been the only one around here interested in Ottoman Empire rp and I must say it's been very tempting lol I'd be happy to hear your ideas even if we don't end up roleplaying :)

Back on the topic, I have intense craving for a generic tropey xianxia setting rp but it's super hard to find anyone interested in it. I got lucky though and found amazing partners but the craving is still there lol

I would love to do a marriage of convienence plot where the marriage is platonic. I would be down to make it an open marriage or just besties living their best live’s outside societal norms.

I feel like every time I try to get it off the ground people bail on me.

Also a murder mystery set in a Gilded Age or 1920s garden party with fantasy elements. This one has had some interest it’s just a bit complex.

i had this plot idea a while ago, but i never seen it in full swing. i plan on putting it on my search thread tomorrow.

the basic premise is that it's a historical/romance kind of thing, taking place during the victorian era in england. one is a retired musician, now buninessman, who just hires people to perform at their various stages. they manage to hire a well-known and very popular musician, who is pretty mysterious. so the two fall in love, but the twist (not really a twist) is that they would be a queer couple, which wasn't really liked in that time frame, and they have to keep it a secret. but yeah, that's it. the more i think about it, the more i crave it.

or another one, that i re-remembered as i was typing the previous one, is essentially something in the 1920s, surrounding the mafias and stuff, but like they have magic now. not sure what magic, but there's magic.

Honestly? I could go for a good quest. Low-fantasy, maybe there’s different magical races (elves, goblins, orcs, etc.), but no magic.

Other than that, nothing specific, but any rp group where I can just be my funky self.

The time travelers sounds like a fun idea. What historical events were you thinking of visiting? There was a sci-fi tv show about this concept, I just can't think of the name right now.

The time travelers sounds like a fun idea. What historical events were you thinking of visiting? There was a sci-fi tv show about this concept, I just can't think of the name right now.
Ideally a mix of different eras and settings. I'd like to focus on more than just Europe too, but it seems most people interested in historical settings only want European ones :(

I've had an idea for a time loop RP that I think would be interesting but would require a lot of commitment from one of the players, since my lil twist would be that one player is in the loop and the other is not and is resetting each time. 🤣 It's the kind of thing I would love to do but seems to be a harder sell for the other person.

If anyone could make that work and be enjoyable, props to them!!

I was listening to The Oral Cigarettes and I began craving a Scarlet Nexus roleplay with original characters. The one I created a year or two ago never got off the ground so I'm tempted to try again.

Back on the topic, I have intense craving for a generic tropey xianxia setting rp but it's super hard to find anyone interested in it. I got lucky though and found amazing partners but the craving is still there lol

I’m up for a second setting if you have anything specific in mind. As you have been willing to cater to my specific MDZS obsession. 🤩

As to my own answer, well, besides MDZS, I always hunger for mShenko rp. Sadly that seems to be long out of favour. And by now I’m not entirely sure I can rp cannon characters. It’s been years of only OCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back