SHARE THE LOVE!

Toivoajarakkaus

* Toi-Voie-Jar-A-Kker-Ar-Us (They/Them)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Find Quotes, Gifs, Or Posts Of Your Own Design That Make You Feel Better About Yourself!

I'll Go First:

Don't Be a Bird, Be a Rocket. Shoot For Things That You Love And Like, And You're Bound To Reach It. You Just Have To Take Time Today So You Can Do It Tomorrow 

"Dont be a hero, kid... You may think people like us are happy saving people, but its only the same thing over and over... Why? Its my job, its the only thing i can do. If you want to be happy while making other's happy, then be friends with them, saving someone isnt the only way to bring happiness to someone... Yea, go ahead" After the last 3 words, Leonardo was hugged -Leonardo after saving a human poser from an Angel Raid (attack from angels)

My Dog Runs Into Our Glass Door As Fast As She Can So It Makes a Loud Pop. She Then Canters Around The House With The Smug Look In Her Eyes. At Least Until My Other Dog Becomes a Running Brick Wall.

"Of Candy Hearts, Sugar Tarts, and Lots Of Full Carts, I Rather Stay Home To Perfect The Art Of Sharing a Blanket With You!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"CRAAAAWLING IIIIIIN MY" woops wrong one

"The internet is like a jungle, everybody hunts each other. That is, until they realise that they are talking to real people. Dont be like the internet, and shed some hope on Humanity" -My best online friend, before they committed suicide

Id get crushed...

Then again, the same happened when i used my oc in an Overwatch rp... Zarya's hugs are deadly

Honestly, I Have Never Wanted A Girl To Beat Me To A Pulp Until Overwatch.
tumblr_oc2jsecKnD1qbb027o1_400.gif

Why You Never Give High Heels To The Shorter Sibling.

T_T 

I Had Bruises For Days.

giphy (2).gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back