• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shapeshifters

Estella

Hey there,

Here is a new partner search thread. I have a suggestion for a plot I would like to play but am open to any other ideas :)

A few things about how I like to rp (I don't really have rules):
-I don't need a character sheet from you and won't make one myself. I largely prefer to meet your character in rp, and build our characters/story/setting as we go. I enjoy the development and discovery. :)
-I will usually reply from a few times a week to several times a day, depending on inspiration, and time (I do have a job and in my free time don't rp always). My timezone is Paris time, by the way. :)
-I'm very open to talking OOC
-I can play both male and female characters (though for the main I prefer a female), and usually I like to play multiple characters in a rp (supporting characters, NPCs...)
-I don't really like Fandom, and I don't know a lot of manga or anime, so if you'd like to play it with me, you'll really have to convince me!
-I (usually) write about 1 larger or 2 smaller paragraphs. Quality is better than quantity, and I would like it if you could mirror the amount I write, but you don't have to, as long as I have enough to write you a good reply.
-I love romance, fluff and happiness but also tears, drama, violence, character development, as long as it remains realistic. A bit of both is best. I enjoy fantasy settings and modern the most, but am open to try other kinds of settings.

And finally, the plot I promised (a rather simple one):

In a modern world, amongst humans hide a few people, different from the others: they can turn into animals (I thought mainly feline and canine, but doesn't have to be if you want). They never let humans discover their real nature and live as normal persons, having normal lives and normal jobs. M/c is going to be a shapeshifter, and will meet y/c, who can be human or shapeshifter. Maybe a new neighbor? Let's see what we can do with that!

Feel free to PM me to discuss this or any other idea you have, I am open to discussing and creating our world together!

I'm very interested in this idea, unfortunately due to new updates I cannot PM people right away. Would you be so kind to start a conversation for me? I have a good idea for a crow-shifter OC that I think would be really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back