• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Shall we?

Riy

Medieval Thuggery.
Hiya! The name is Rito. Call me Rey, Roy, or... I don't know. Call me anything! I am male, straight, and looking for people to roleplay with. I see many different people on here which interest me, in a none-weird way, and figured the best way to find these people is to post. So I am. Romance is a huge aspect of my roleplays, and though I don't usually, there is one fandom I would be curious about roleplaying in(Though, if you do not want to, we definitely can just create a world ourselves). This is the RWBY world. However, no matter what happens, I play with original characters. My, original characters. Now, onto genres I love to put into roleplays usually.

Fantasy, Sci Fi, Medieval, Adventure, Action, ROMANCE(of course), Drama. And probably more. I just can't remember.

Now, Writing stuff. I am ADVANCED LITERATE. I can match writing lengths. I do not give myself a certain length because I can go as low or as high as you go. One line, I give one line back. But I would much rather just one paragraph as full quality than 4 or 5 paragraphs of filler words and filler moments. And I hope you would to. Now, I only roleplay MxF, so remember that. Now, What am I looking for.

Someone who is able to be in a female role, and maybe, if the situation calls, play multiple characters. Now, they don't all have to be female, but please let your main character be female. Also. I want someone who can add their own special spin to the story. Add creativity. We are a team in this. Just because I posted the thread makes me in no shape or form the leader. Now, with enough pushing it away, let us go to LIMITS!

Depression, Suicide, Sexual abuse, drugs, etc. I have a few ideas for different genres, so just tell me what you are into and I will give you them. Looking forward to hearing from you! DM me please. Don't add to the thread. And if you made it this far, start the conversation with "Apples!"

Apples are red,
Violets are blue,
I think I wanna Rp with you.

(Hopefully I didn't scare you away with that? XD)

Apples reminded me of that cereal apple jacks which is gross.
However I love apples! Apples in smoothies? Yes please and let's not forget the caramel apples too. Delicious!
And apple pie? It's hit or miss with me. Oops.

Alright, enough apple talk. If you want a partner who can play a female, I have a female character. A princess that I'm always happy to use.
If you're interested, maybe we can figure out a good story?

Apples reminded me of that cereal apple jacks which is gross.
However I love apples! Apples in smoothies? Yes please and let's not forget the caramel apples too. Delicious!
And apple pie? It's hit or miss with me. Oops.

Alright, enough apple talk. If you want a partner who can play a female, I have a female character. A princess that I'm always happy to use.
If you're interested, maybe we can figure out a good story?
Alright! You have my interest. PM me so we can talk about this in more detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back