• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shaking off the rust

TheGrimOne

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing."
Battle RP has always been my forte though casual RP is also fine for me. I will post my character's intro below and if anyone would like a quick 1 on 1 session I would appreciate the opportunity to shake the rust off. If we do battle I do not have any particular rules or regulations (T1, etc.) so just let loose if you're down or come casually RP so I can get these cobwebs off.

The steady rapping of footsteps echoed through the empty halls of Las Noches as Grimmjow strode along. With hands held lazily within his pockets he let out a deep yawn after having woke from what seemed a century old nap.

"How long was I out for?"

He wondered this to himself. Still groggy, he could feel his bones creaking as they worked, like old machinery slowly cranking into gear after laying dormant for too long. Removing his hands from the folds of his pockets he began cracking his fingers one by one before rolling his shoulders and snapping his neck to the left and right.

He could feel a surplus of spiritual energy built up within him from his long hiatus, edging to be released. Admittedly he himself began to feel anxious in anticipation, as if his skin was crawling; just itching for something to get his blood flowing properly again.

"Welp, let's see if I can still form a proper Garganta."

He closed his eyes and focused his attention to one fixated point in front of him, channeling his energy to a focal point. Slowly a tear in the fabric of space and time began to spread across the air directly in front of him. He hadn't performed the technique in so long that opening the portal was a slow crawl that struck him as an annoyance. His power was grand; even despite his long hibernation this simple task should have been a cake walk and he was becoming annoyed with the cobwebs he'd let grow on his foundations. Suddenly his eyes shot open and he forced a sudden burst of his reitsu into the center of the gateway, gaping it's maw and finalizing the portal into an ever shifting tunnel of vibrant spiritual energy.

"Heh, whadya know.. I still got it." An arrogant grin spread across his face, parting the bone-like mask that clang to the right side of his jawline. "I wonder what trouble I can get into" he mused, stepping forth into the Garganta and strolling along the pathway he'd created. He would continue down this path, traversing multiple universes and time lines until something he deemed worth his attention would catch his senses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back