• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shadows of Lakora (modern fantasy)

Should this RP revolve around high school life with teenage characters?

• Yes (although some people can still play adults, especially if they're teachers and/or antagonists)

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No, it should be more focused on adult characters

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

sevenstars

Veteran Lurker
Devin, Maine: an isolated, unassuming town on the rocky northern coast, the site of a few urban legends, attracting a small following of tourists but otherwise not noteworthy to most. In fact, it's a hotbed of supernatural activity, with 15% of its population consisting of supernatural creatures and another 10% consisting of humans who are aware of the supernatural world. Vampire clans vie for power, lycanthropes hunt in the ancient surrounding forests, faeries view humans as playthings, secret police attempt to protect the innocent, and stranger beings stir in the waters offshore. (Other creatures can probably be playable if you let me know in advance). Players are definitely free to create their own drama, but the central plot that I'll try to establish will revolve around a secret cult that's linked to the return of some ancient eldritch entity.

This interest check is more or less an attempt to restart an RP I tried earlier this year that never took off, so I've got the lore and character sheets ready and linked below. I've been thinking about making it focused on high school with teenage characters in order to connect players more easily, but I want to leave it up to public opinion. So I've attached a form above!

Fantasy - Shadows of Lakora Character Sheets
Realistic/Modern - Shadows of Lakora Lore

And as for the poll, the high school theme is winning, though not by a landslide, so the majority of characters will probably be teenagers, but most of the action will take place outside of school.

I'm very interested! I have an idea I'd like to run by you as far as my potential char goes. I'm pretty flexible, so if it doesn't work out for this RP, I have other ideas to work with.

Hey this looks interesting is it still accepting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back