• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Shadowhunters.

SaraMae

So, uhh, Hiya! I'm glad you took a peek in here (:

I've really been craving a romance rp. I've also been craving a rp involving the Shadow world ( as laid out by the lovely Cassandra Clare. ) I have a few ideas in mind, very rough draft types. I am open to the following pairings: MxM, FxF,MxF.

I would prefer at least one post per day, I am not gonna freak if that doesn'talways happen though. I will not except anything lower than a minimum of one paragraph per post, that's only five sentences folks.

I will not, period, will not rp as a cannon character. I love the characters in this world. I don't want to change them, nor have I been given creative freedom over them. I just personally cannot allow myself to do so. I do apologize if this turns anyone off.

So if you made it this far, and you like romance and shadowhunters. Shoot a comment below, or a Pm and we could hash something out together.

Thanks!

This sounds like a lot of fun! Do you have any plots in mind?

((I've only been able to read as far as the second book, just so you know, but I love the series all the same! :D ))

I'm pretty interested. (:

I've read all the books just for reference. No worries if I was already beat to it.

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
This sounds like a lot of fun! Do you have any plots in mind?
((I've only been able to read as far as the second book, just so you know, but I love the series all the same! :D ))
Cool (: I don't have anything in particular in mind. Shoot me a Pm and we can discuss those details. We can work around the books so I don't spoil everything for you.

Zaboo said:
I'm pretty interested. (:
I've read all the books just for reference. No worries if I was already beat to it.
I'm always open to new ideas. I love rp, been at this for 8 years. I'm up for another should you like, shoot me a Pm and we can discuss the details. Like I said above, I don't have anything particular in mind, I'm sure it won't take too long to hash out a plan. Thanks for your interest (: just out of curiousity, did you read the infernal devices?

I read the books a while ago but I love the setting and the details of the world. I'm interested in RPing a plot, perhaps in modern times after the events of the first nine (?) books.

FloatingAroundSpace said:
I read the books a while ago but I love the setting and the details of the world. I'm interested in RPing a plot, perhaps in modern times after the events of the first nine (?) books.
Sure!! Shoot me a Pm and we can discuss the details.

MXM? I'm reading City of Fallen Angels at the moment almost to Lost Souls. I was thinking of a Alec x Jace type of roleplay haha.

@SaraMae

Dylans Wife] [CENTER] [FONT='Courier New']MXM? I'm reading City of Fallen Angels at the moment almost to Lost Souls. I was thinking of a Alec x Jace type of roleplay haha. [/FONT] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31262-saramae/ said:
@SaraMae[/URL]
[/CENTER]
I am completely against rping as a cannon character, i would be more than happy to accept a MxM pairing as long as it was OC based.

[QUOTE="Shatter Glass]I have a few rough draft or bits and pieces of ideas, what about you?

[/QUOTE]
i am working with a few other people on ideas, so there is a lot bouncing around.

SaraMae said:
I am completely against rping as a cannon character, i would be more than happy to accept a MxM pairing as long as it was OC based.
Alright sounds good. :) could you pm me?

[QUOTE="Dylans Wife]Alright sounds good. :) could you pm me?

[/QUOTE]
i can't because i am new to this site. Hopefully soon i will gain that ablity

SaraMae said:
i can't because i am new to this site. Hopefully soon i will gain that ablity
I'll pm you then haha

I'd be up for such an 1x1 c:

I've been watching the TV Show and I'm in the middle of reading City of Bones. Though I'm familiar with the story line (Yay Wiki Spoilers) and the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back