• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadowhunter Academy

Adelaode sat up, feeling renewed after a good nights sleep. She crawled out of bed and changed into her normal day clothes. When she had finished curling her hair and pulling it back into a ponytail, Adelaide adjusted her knife belt and calf dagger holder. She then made her way to the dining hall for breakfast.

Shawn rolled off the bed, jolting up right and getting to his feet. He then changed into cargo shorts and a black tank top. He grabbed his quiver and bow and made his way to the breakfast hall.

Brendan woke up and got his clothes, going to the shower. He turned it on and undressed. He then got in and took the shower. When he got out, he grabbed his hammer and seraph blade, walking to the breakfast hall.

I am a dolphin.

Rose already awake and currently running with Elizabeth and Gwen. Elizabeth and Gwen have their hair done up while they run. Lavender out in the forest, wandering. Ash currently forging weapons.

Adelaide looked up as Shawn and Brendon entered, smiling at Shawn. She carefully spread strawberry jam on a piece of toast. She tapped her nails on the table as she took a big bite.

Shawn did a half smile, making oatmeal enough just for him. He then sat down and took a huge spoonful, eating it. He stuffed his face with it and apples.

Brendan walked in, making a piece of toast and walking out towards his forge. When he got there, he said hi to Ash and grabbed his unfinished battleaxe. He put it down and started hammering away, almost finishing it.

I am a dolphin.

Ash gives a slight nod as she continues to work away at a whip she was making.

Elizabeth, Rose and Gwen making their way back towards the academy after their run, in shorts and tanktops over their sports bras.

Adelaide put away her dishes and walked out of the room, heading towards the big tree on the lawn of the academy. She slid her back down the trunk and propped her head against the tree. She pulls out her stele and begins to draw a rune for speed on her upper arm.

Isaiah woke up when he heard lavender get up before anyone else as he watched her teleport away his curiosity got the better of him and he strapped on his sword and walked down the hall, grabbing some food before he drew a teleportation rune, focusing on being fifty feet behind the girl. After he teleported, he saw the girl walking and started climbing the tree to get a better viewpoint. (I forgot to add, he always has a grappling hook and rope on his belt.)

Malachi woke up and decided to do some training before breakfast. Heading to the training room, he decided to practice the bow. He grabbed a longbow and quiver from the rack and proceeded to shoot.

Lavender climbing up the tree to get to her secret little tree house where she spends most of her day when she's not training in the woods on her own, didn't hear him.

Elizabeth and Gwen get back from their run before heading to the dining

hall to get themselves breakfast.

Isaiah, already a good distance up, rests on a branch and watches the girl climb a tree, before following her path up and seeing what seemed to be a hidden shelter and decides to climb higher. When he gets to a distance that the branches are starting to get too small to hold him, he pulls his grappling hook out and throws it so it grabs around a branch on the tree next to him. Once he is sure that it's stable, he drops and swings down to a tree that is next to Lavenders tree but he is stays hidden and keeps a hand on his rope, just watching.

Lavender finishes climbing before flipping up onto the balcony and stretching slightly before heading inside to grab her axes and straps them to her back as she heads inside and starts to make herself some breakfast with berries and some fish she had stored in there earlier and kept it fresh.

Isaiah sees this and wonders why she doesn't just eat at the academy. As he looks around, he doesn't notice that he's put some of his weight on a weak branch, and it snaps and falls, Almost making Isaiah fall out of the tree, he steadies himself and detaches his grappling hook as th fallen branch hits the deck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lavender's eyes snap open as she throws a well aimed axe towards him, her dark forest green eyes glittering as she narrows her eyes and tilts her head at him slightly.

Isaiah draws his dagger and catches the axe, using both the dagger and his hand, then tosses it back with a laugh, "gonna take more than that if your going to attack me." He says as the axe sticks into the wood between Lavenders feet.

Lavender says nothing as she pulls her axe out with ease and steps out onto the balcony. "Why did you follow me?" She said softly but harshly.

Seth sheathes his dagger, pulls out his rope, latches the hook onto a branch and swings down onto the balcony, landing a few feet away from Lavender. "I don't know, I was curious, you got up and then teleported away." He says shrugging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back