• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadowhunter Academy

A section of the Redwood National forest that was given anti-human wards because a strong demon had a fight with shadowhunters, warping the trees to become a cross between normal redwoods and the thick branched trees you see in the african rainforest

Lavender raises a brow in surprise but says nothing as she sits up slowly to look out the window at the trees, noticing how they twist and spiral up to the sky.

Isaiah sits down, "beautiful isn't it? It's peaceful here, Only people who I've told this about ever come here, it's basically forgotten, I also figured it would be the safest place to bring you if you were being hunted."

Isaiah shrugs, "what about it? It is a known location, and if they really needed to, they could infiltrate it and take you. This place on the other hand, isn't even on the calves maps, I stumbled upon it while walking though the woods one day."

Isaiah smiled and laughed, "he's my friend, while hunting through a section of this section of forest his mother attacked me and I killed her, not knowing she had cubs. I found him shortly after and raised him here, he usually hangs around here even when I'm gone."

Malachi stops after about an hour of walking and grabs a bottle of water and a granola bar out of the pack, "want some?" He asks looking at Elizabeth, a smile on his face.

@Soul OMU

Last edited by a moderator:
(Gwen's his cousin, Elizabeth is with him. xD )

Elizabeth nods slightly. "Sure.. Vhy not." She said and took the bottle and granola bar carefully from him and opened the bar.

starting this over, so we have some control and start this with our same characters but we plan it out a bit more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back