• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ShadowHunter Academy

Favorite Shadowhunter?

• Jace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will

• Jem

• Clary

• Total voters

wickedlovely11

Perfect Disaster
based off of Cassandra Clare's series. The Academy is based in Alicante. They teach you how to fight, draw Runes, find a parabatai. Eventually even go on missions to fight demons. The works also contains vampires, werewolves, warlocks, and faeries. So there are plenty of character options. Let me know if you're interested

WHAT!? This isn't an RP? Why isn't it an RP??? It has to be an RP!!!

I'm kidding. :)

But seriously, it's a good idea.

Hmmm, I will watch on this but a few things worry me.

1) There's nothing here. No plot to follow, to general idea other than a school. To me this seems like it would be a simple, yes?

2) Over use. It's quite had these days to find a decent TMI RP. And when something like this pops up, it's an academy or school RP. Why not create something original? Put a bit of though Into it?

3) And the most dreaded. With no guidelines like you have here, it seems like just another bloody fantasy HS with a special twist. (Op as hell characters, no plot, posts shorter than my dogs to-do list, people banging and fucking shit up for no reason, no classes being attended, etc. I'm sure we've all been through that part of hell once or twice.)

I don't mean to sound rude and or hostile, it just that I give it straight unlike some who sugar coat things to the point of not even trying to help.

StoneWolf18 said:
Hmmm, I will watch on this but a few things worry me.
1) There's nothing here. No plot to follow, to general idea other than a school. To me this seems like it would be a simple, yes?

2) Over use. It's quite had these days to find a decent TMI RP. And when something like this pops up, it's an academy or school RP. Why not create something original? Put a bit of though Into it?

3) And the most dreaded. With no guidelines like you have here, it seems like just another bloody fantasy HS with a special twist. (Op as hell characters, no plot, posts shorter than my dogs to-do list, people banging and fucking shit up for no reason, no classes being attended, etc. I'm sure we've all been through that part of hell once or twice.)

I don't mean to sound rude and or hostile, it just that I give it straight unlike some who sugar coat things to the point of not even trying to help.
I agree. I find the idea of a TMI roleplay interesting but school?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back