• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadow Terrorist Saga: School Festival Arc

Nilima Clemens

Nilima Clemens.gif

Nilima's first day and she already ran into two classmates that seemed like great people, Tokihana seemed much more talkative. But Fischer had this presence about him that Nilima could feel was strength in some form or another. They were both already heading towards the fairgrounds where Nilima just came, she thought she would tag along. She didn't really have anything to do in her room and was excited to see the other classmates if any appeared. Plus Tokihana offered to point out who was in their class.

"That be a great help! I just came from the entrance and passed by the food court area and got myself a snack." The three of them started walking towards the fairground, Nilima kept doodling in her notebook while she stayed a little bit behind Toki. She stopped drawing as she heard the question. Nilima took a few moments to think about her answer before saying. "Lots of things, I very much like drawing and taking notes of heroes I come across. I also like fashion and...gardening. Though I don't do as much gardening now since I move a lot."

Nilima then hurried a bit so she can walk alongside Tokihana and say, "What about you? What are some of your hobbies or does this school have any clubs that you are a part of?"

Interaction: Xel Xel & Elysium Elysium

ClaudiaMom? She was a mom? She passed by the stalls, but she couldn't get her mind out of what Stella had said. She sounded like a soccer-mom? It could be Stella’s unique brand of sarcasm, but it didn't sound like sarcasm. It sounded more like…teasing? Was that what it was? Absent-mindedly, she simply nodded along to whatever Stella or Emvi said. She didn't really have much reference as to what a mother was like, and she wasn't like the only one reference she did have. Well, that was what she liked to believe. No one ever said she was like her mother. If anything, they usually mistook them for sisters. Was that bad? Was that a sign of resemblance? Why did she care? That was the strangest part. Why did she care what Stella thought she was? That was silly of her.

She finally tuned in to Stella and Emvi in an attempt to push away her self-reflective thoughts that were getting slightly too introspective and uncomfortable. “Fried chicken sounds nice. I’ve been craving some good juicy chicken with some crispy skin these few days.” Now that she mentioned it, she couldn't stop herself from thinking about them. The oil was not good for any part for her body, but dear god, she needed something fried to hit that craving of hers. She doubted that the school festival had anything she desired, but so far, both Stella and Emvi seemed to be enjoying it, which was good. She was, again, reminded of Stella’s earlier comment. Why should she care whether they enjoyed the festival or not? But really, if they enjoyed the festival, then she was alright with it. Maybe it might even surprise her.

Emvi’s sudden outburst made her turn her head. “Hyper Hero Rumble Fifteen? That’s absurd, how can it be released--” she started, then choked on her own words when she followed Emvi’s line of sight and subsequent beeline straight for the booth. How could the game be released so early, for such a paltry occasion? Did the school board really have that much clout in the gaming scene, weird as that was, to be able to pull the game in for a school festival of all things? What the heck? She gaped at the display booth, then at Stella, her expression full of disbelief. “I, uh, can’t believe they’re having games being shown off in a school environment,” she spoke haltingly, as if she was trying to find a specific emotion to put into her words. “We, uh, should go and get some food for Emvi. And for ourselves.” She strode away from the booths, an act that nearly tore her heart apart. Did they nerf All Might again? Was he still viable? United States of Smash’s hitbox was reduced in the previous patch of 14, and it nearly gimped All Might, but the same patch also made it unblockable, making it an excellent opener, but not as part of a string of combos. She wanted, dearly, to see if 15 fixed his strange tier situation. Looking at Stella, however, she decided against it and forged forwards towards the food stalls.

So, Stella Cain. This is terribly awkward, but I have to ask you something.” she started as she picked up a paper bag of three corndogs and turned her attention to the nearby store, which did have her fried chicken wings. They seemed to be store-bought frozen wings, however, and she grimaced slightly. They never tasted right. “Why’d you call me a mom earlier? Am I really that much like a mom?

Last edited:
Fischer
Interacting with Toki and Nilima Xel Xel Zaxs Zaxs

Fischer followed in silence, his mismatched eyes darting back and forth between the ladies as they talked, and occasionally roaming around the surroundings.

He hated crowds. His body shrank up a bit as he entered a growing throng of people. Too many variables. Variables belonged in math and science classes. The fewer variables, the more straightforward the objective.

He couldn't get rid of a nagging feeling of doubt. Some instinctual feeling. Maybe it was just the idea of metric shit tons of people.

That train of thought went away when he heard Ellion ask... what was Nilima's last name? The habit of calling people in a familiar fashion was not one that belonged to Fischer. He had enough trouble remembering his own first name already.

But Toki raised a good question, even if it wasn't aimed at his moody ass. What did he like to do?

I'm so weird. I don't know games. I don't know trends or fashion or anything. I don't even know what food I like.

I like guns. I like to fight. I like the gym.

He wracked his brain a bit more, figuring out the best reason for why he knew he liked only those things.

Fischer blurted, interrupting Nilima if she had responded. He hasn't paid attention.

"Excuse me," he said, nodding at Nilima, "What is your last name? I'm not comfortable calling by first names. Apologies if I spoke out of turn."

"And I think I like machines. And adrenaline. I'm not sure."

full
Stella Cain
Festival
simj26 simj26
W-wow. She'd never seen Emvi, hell, she'd never seen anyone move that quickly before. Adjusting her glasses in surprise, Stella's eyes glanced over to the booth that'd gotten the usually... Mellow Emvi whipped up into such a frenzy. She wasn't sure if it was surprising or not that it ended up being a gaming booth. She'd been living with the girl for a week now, so she knew that she was a gamer, but this was, like, an unprecedented amount of enthusiasm.

Man, she'd never understand these hardcore gamers types.

She could understand using them to kill time and all, but didn't people like Emvi, basically, have the ability to do all the stuff in that game in real life? Quirks had basically turned the whole world into a video game already, so escapism just seemed pointless; Especially when one was escaping to the world in which they usually lived in.

Ahh, this was hurting her head. Or she'd gone too long without a hit of caffeine. Or success-spawned dopamine. Either way, wasn't like it was her job to micromanage what people did with their free time anyway, especially when considering how she spent most of her free time building half-functioning piles of scrap. Folding her arms, Stella continued to plod alongside Claudia, laughing a little as she did. This girl really was a mom.

"Hum. Well, the endless fretting is probably part of the reason, but reeaallly..." Her voice trailing off mid-speech, Stella darted over to the store her companion had been eying, and quickly bought up a few boxes of chicken wings, speaking with her mouth half-full as she returned. "...It's your personality, I guess? You remind me of like, some mom from a movie who never learned how to talk to her kids, but still tries to dote on them and stuff. Oh! I bet you'd have a scene where your kid is getting bullied, and then you swoop in, scare off whoever was picking on them, and then, like, teach them some sort of life lesson that helps them win the karate tournament or whatever."

"Uh, did that make sense? I don't watch many movies. Anyway. I also think asking why you're a mom makes you ever more of a mom, Mom." She was pretty sure that covered everything. Her subconscious was telling her that she'd said something kind of mean mixed in there, but she was sure that it was just some sort of false flag. The lack of sleep was probably just firing up the ole' paranoia engine. Well, that, or the lack of sleep was just stopping her from paying attention to it. Regardless, the prior option was the easiest for her to go for right now, and she was enjoying the good mood that teasing Claudia was putting her in.

"Anyway, anyway. Is there anything else you want to check out, or should we just head back to Emvi? Maybe she needs some uh, gamer fuel, or something."

[class=base] background:rgba(255,255,255,0.50); border-left:10px solid #272E40; border-top:10px solid #272E40; width:90%; height:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=Hana] border:5px solid #272E40; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=tag] Background:rgba(255,255,255,0.1); border-left:5px solid #272E40; padding:5px; font-size:15px; color:#FF2424; [/class] [class=firsttext] background:rgba(255,255,255,0.2); position: relative; height:187px; overflow: hidden; padding:5px; [/class] [class=secondtext] width:100%; padding-right:145px; height:100%; overflow-y:scroll; font-align:justify; font-width:bold; [/class] [class=top] border-left:5px solid #272E40; color:#000000; [/class]
Gin Minamoto and Samantha Hale
[div class="base"]
[div class="Hana"]
Ace.%28Final.Fantasy.Type-0%29.full.1105754.jpg
[div class="tag"]Location: Auditorium A
Tags: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Hanarei Hanarei BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji Foogels Foogels Randomfella Randomfella Xel Xel simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Apis Apis FireMaiden FireMaiden Zaxs Zaxs Elysium Elysium
In Collaboration with Kirito1337[/div][div class="top"][div class="firsttext"][div class="secondtext"]Gin walked up to the front of the stage in the auditorium peering off he could see the rows of chairs lined up before him. He began to yawn a bit and stretch out his arms as another figure walked up behind him. "Remember when you use to come up here and perform your magic tricks in front of the whole school during the talent week?" the voice behind him said. Gin looked back to be greeted by a blue haired woman behind him as he flashed a smile "Yeah I remember, use to bring in a pretty big crowd if I recall" he said as he yawned again, the woman behind he chuckled a little "Yeah crowds of stupid girls who thought you were worth their time" she said in a mocking tone. Gin put his hand over his heart as if the insult actually hurt him "If I recall you were one of those stupid girls Sam" He said with a wide grin, Samantha couldn't help but burst into laughter at that comment, "In your dreams Gin, I was too smart to fall for your half assed charm" She said.

The woman walked to the front of the stage with him, yawning loudly and waving her hand in front of her face, "its almost time to call them isn't it" she said still half yawning. GIn looked down at his watch checking the time, 9:45am it read, "Yeah its time to call them up to give the speech" He said. "Damn, I was starting to enjoy my boring relaxing morning away from the work. At least maybe I'll get to see some of their quirks" She said as Gin flashed her a smile "Still a fanatic I see" He said picking up the intercom system and connecting it so that it would project over all the school grounds. "All First year students please report to auditorium A for a special speech from your principal, Attendance is mandatory" He said turning off the intercom, "you ready?" he said looking over to Samantha. "Ready as always" She said.

Note:
Take another post to clue up what ever your doing and make your way to the auditorium, if you dont make a post within the next while that I'll be waiting I'll assume your character is at the auditorium
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

[/div]

Aruka Datsukaeru
Dorms->Auditorium 9:40am​
f5e2ae37017f2e224513667fa3fe1c10.png
A textbook lay on the table before her. How long had it been? An hour? And still, not a single word scrawled across it. It was as if everything she read was impossible to absorb, the thoughts in her mind blocking out anything that tried to enter. "Why is this bothering me so much?" Aruka couldn't help but question herself, hands gripping the pen tightly as small alkaloid droplets began to cover the smooth surface. This was going to happen, she was at a school full of powerful quirks after all, why did a light touch bother her so much when they were going to have to fight to compete? Just like she and Toki did that first time... The image of what happened to their opponents were still fresh in her mind. Sure, they lost, the situation was against them from the start, but that was never the point.

Aruka's head suddenly shot up from its daydream as a voice echoed through the dorm. "All First year students please report to auditorium A for a special speech from your principal, Attendance is mandatory." Damn. Perhaps this whole festival wasn't optional after all? Then again... She wasn't exactly doing anything productive here... And maybe her dorm-mate was right... Fuck, the girl almost sounded like her mother, if not contextually different. With that, the green girl let out a short sigh, closing the textbook shut with an audible *thud*.

As she arrived at the auditorium, albeit slightly early, Aruka found a seat in the corner of the rows, flicking through her brick of a phone as she waited for whatever it was the principal wanted to tell them.

f56.jpgScarlett Tempest
Interaction: Open
Mentioned: N/A
She had taken a seat in the shade, clutching onto that small bear she had won, waiting for some nausea to pass. She had taken some of her meds, and she knew that she'd be fine, but crowded areas weren't the best place to calm down. Scarlett had actually needed to abandon the game she was in line for because she started feeling sick. But, this gave her a little time to think. So far, the day hadn't been to bad, it was mostly stuff she was use to dealing with and stuff she dealt with easily. And, she had to admit that the festival was a moderate amount of fun. The few things she had done had kept her entertained for the most part, and so really other than the toll her quirk was taking on her bodg, she was having a decent time. Though she couldn't shake all the thoughts in the depths of her head. The what it's, doubts, and paranoid ramblings. She did her best to ignore it, so much like that morning, Scarlett sat by herself.

Pulling her phone out of her pocket, she held her bear up and took a picture of it and her, a soft smile gracing her lips. After that, she sent it to her mom, though she didn't expect an answer. Her mother and stepfather had actually been against her attending Whitegate, but they couldn't stop her. So, they were angry. Which, made sense in a way, but it kinda hurt Scarlett because she didn't exactly have anyone to talk to. She was getting lost on her thoughts again, being pulled into a familiar cycle of things she would ether not think about, and timid attempts to comfort herself. The announce was actually something she was greatful for.

"I wonder why we have to go," Scarlett muttered aloud, as she stood collecting her things, before heading off to the auditorium. Other students were heading off in the same direction, but she managed to stay out of the way, just quietly walking by herself. It didn't take her long to get there, and once she did Scarlett took a seat somewhere in the middle, fiddling with small stuffed bear as she waited.

Lauri-T_Banner.jpg
Lauri looked to Ryuu giving a light acknowledging nod though it wasn't hard to tell she was fighting back a wide grin. Her eyes shifted to Becca looking excitedly at the girl finding someone who seemed to have a similar interest in horror as she did. It only made her won't to just spurt out and interrupt Ryuu just to talk to her. It was far to find someone else who enjoyed horror like she did. She tended to find herself hanging in the more popular crowd in school which tended to have others much more focused on their school work or stereotypical teenage hobbies never getting to the point of being fanatical towards something as much as Lauri could be. Even her best friend back at home she had to press into watching scary movies with her half the time.

"I do enjoy horror a lot myself." She spoke heavily understating her interest in it. "I wish my quirk fit the horror motif a bit better then it does, but it still ise very useful for pulling off some great tricks that can spook people." She spoke with quite a bit of confidence with a warm smile on her lips. She saw him reach out his hand, not even allowing him to fully extent it out before her own hand quickly came up in response to shake his. Her grip was quite firm as she shook his hand, only helping to show off her own confidence and lack of any form of hesitance. Lauri wasn't in the least bit afraid of social interaction. She was the type who tended to not hesitate to go up to people and talk with them without a second thought so long as it didn't feel like she might be disrupting them too much.

"It's nice to meet 1-A students, the school year just started though I figured it was only a matter of time before members of each class might bump into each other, after all while we might be different classes we all are in the same gr...." She spoke her voice abruptly cut off as a voice picked up over loudspeaker mentioning a mandatory meeting at the auditorium. She looked towards the direction the sound came from making sure she didn't miss any part of the message. She turned her head back, lifting her hand to scratch the back of her head.

"Well darn, I guess the haunted house will have to wait. It's a shame I was looking forward to going back in. Well, I guess we should all be going! I suppose at the very least we will get to see each other there. its always great to see what our rival class looks like." She spoke as if hinting a bit of competitiveness before letting out a light laugh. While she was serious about the rivalry aspect, she saw it much more as something fun. Sure they would 'compete' with each other in many ways but in the end they were allies with one another representing the same school. She slipped her phone free from her sweatshirt pocket, quickly using one hand to navigate it as she seemed to be texting someone, another student from her class.

"Well then, shall we?" She spoke nodding her head walking forward to head to the auditorium, giving only a brief moment of pause if they wanted to walk with her otherwise content if she had to walk there alone. She didn't mind either way if she had to head there alone or in their company, though it would be more fun to get to head there and maybe get to know some of 1-A students a little better.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Blackvelvet Blackvelvet One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji

I honestly could care less about a haunted house. My own quirk is more terrifying than a gimmick to scare children.
Just suddenly a voice spoke announcing all first year students would need to head to auditorium A.
"I suppose we have to head off to the auditorium for a speech. We should go now then."
Tsurei turned to leave and noticed fang stood still.
"You aren't coming?"
"Nah I'll catch up with you later. I still wanna check out this house."
"Ok then, well I'm off then."
Tsurei walked off to head to the auditorium.

Last edited:

e10fa37412039ef057c05cffe9713d8a.jpg
Mathew Pille
Mood: Worried
Mentions: simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit _Line 213 _Line 213
Beep! Beep! Beep!

Matt stretched out his arms to the sound of beeps and vibrations coming from the bedside table. He rubbed his eyes as he rolled onto his side reaching out for his phone that wouldn't shut up. He squinted at the screen as it attempted to blind him when he looked at it. When his eyes eventually adjusted they suddenly widened as he jumped out of bed so fast that the blood rushed through his body making him feel light headed and lose eyesight for a moment. Matt wobbled as he grounded his feet bending over and reaching for his clothes rushing his way through his room. I can't believe I slept in so late, I had some sweet ideas, it's already 9:40. I need to hop in and out of this shower. Matt bundled his clothes in his arms as he made his way to the bathroom stripping faster then he ever had before and hoping into the shower. The water was freezing for about 2 seconds when it quickly heated up. The nice hot water while being engulfed in steam made Matt calm down. It was still early enough to do everything.

Matt still was quick to get out of the shower, as he stepped out shaking his head in his towel he heard an announcement over the speakers. A meeting huh? This will be 'fun'. Matt rolled his eyes as he threw his clothes on. He lathered his armpits with deodorant and brushed his teeth. If he had to go to the auditorium then he wasn't in much of a rush. He could always skip the announcement but it's boring skipping alone. Matt threw his jacket on and walked out the door and made his way outside and towards the auditorium, but as he made his way outside he could smell the amazing aroma of foods. Matt's stomach grumbled as his legs walked without consent towards the food stands.

Matt made his was around eventually finding his way to a stand selling pizza. Matt always thought pizza was good but today he just wasn't feeling it. Instead he thought he was in the mood for something more meaty. But as Matt turned around he saw some familiar faces. Claudia and Stella! They seemed to be getting some food, but as Matt looked around he saw a booth for the new HHR, and the character that was represented on the side of the booth brought a giant smile to Matt's face. The Sudden Stun Hero : Glint! Matt lost all appetite as he jogged over to the booth. He stopped when he saw another familiar face, one that Matt wasn't surprised to see but was also happy to see. Matt walked over to Emvi smiling. "Emvi! I thought this wasn't supposed to come out until next year?!"

TOKIHANA ELLIONSchool Grounds

sample_10b6b37466e785a2e27e0f888b5c6d80.jpg

As they walked she glanced back at the girl flanking her. The sudden movement of Nilima quickening her pace to catch up and, subsequently, walk beside her drawing her attention. She gave small nods an equally small 'mhms' as Nilima answered her question. Not much overlap there. She wasn't an artist, she hated heroes, didn't really care about gardening. The only thing from that list she had any interest in was fashion, and judging by the girl's appearance it was obvious their interest in fashion wasn't exactly equal. She was about to respond and list off her own hobbies when Fischer decided to inject himself back into the conversation causing her to once again glance back.

That boy sure was weird. Calling people by their last names? And what kind of vague answer is 'machines' and 'adrenaline'. But then, it wasn't like him being weird was any surprise. From day one it was obvious he needed to lighten up and relax. She gave a chance for Nilima to answer before butting in to finally answer the question that was directed at her. "Well, to answer Nilima, before coming here I usually just hung out with my friends. As for hobbies. Generally I like swimming, gaming and playing the piano." Almost as soon as the words left her mouth the campus speakers blared out an announcement for all the first years to head to the auditorium. This fact caused a sigh to slip out as she glanced between the two. "Figures they wouldn't just let us enjoy the day. Guess we should head over, huh?"

School Grounds
Interaction: Elysium Elysium (Fishcer) Zaxs Zaxs

[class=base] background:rgba(255,255,255,0.50); border-left:10px solid #272E40; border-top:10px solid #272E40; width:90%; height:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=Hana] border:5px solid #272E40; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=tag] Background:rgba(255,255,255,0.1); border-left:5px solid #272E40; padding:5px; font-size:15px; color:#FF2424; [/class] [class=firsttext] background:rgba(255,255,255,0.2); position: relative; height:187px; overflow: hidden; padding:5px; [/class] [class=secondtext] width:100%; padding-right:145px; height:100%; overflow-y:scroll; font-align:justify; font-width:bold; [/class] [class=top] border-left:5px solid #272E40; color:#000000; [/class]
Rebecca Black
[div class="base"]
[div class="Hana"]
Untitled29.png
[div class="tag"]Location: Festival
Mood:Excited
Tags: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Hanarei Hanarei BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji [/div][div class="top"][div class="firsttext"][div class="secondtext"]Rebecca's excitement instantly dropped from maximum to nothing as the sound of Gin's voice played over the intercom. She looked at the intercom, the back to the group not sure whether to be angry or upset that she would have to wait to see the inside of the glorious haunted house. Becca with a huff and a puff said "Come on guys lets go..." with a huge lack of enthusiasm as she grumbled to her self while making her way to the auditorium.

As she got there she took a seat near the front of the auditorium, it was close to the stage and it was likely that none of the chatty students were likely to take so she could hear the announcement clearly. She looked up to the stage, there were speakers set up in the back, and a few instruments on the stage, as this would be where the band played later this afternoon. She sighed and with a big yawn felt a sudden wave of tiredness fall over her, all the jumping up and down and running around so early must have made her a bit tired. she sighed and waited for what ever was going to start to begin.
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

[/div]

Katherine was about to check out this stand that had video games when a voice came over the intercom.
Katherine heard the auditorium announce all first years would have to head there. Wait no. I wasn''t ready. Oh cruel world. Why would you do this to me.
"Ahhhh nooooooooooo! I don't wanna go now.." She complained.
"Do we gotta go now?" She asked Isabella.
"Maybe we could pretend we didn't hear and show up later? Hmmm?"
Please say yes! Please say yes!
Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

Emvi Square
School Grounds (HHRXV demo booth)
Interacting with: simj26 simj26 , The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit , Foogels Foogels

By the time Matt had arrived, Emvi was practically drooling over her hands-on experience with the game. If she had known that the school had these kinds of connections, she might have applied without a shred of reservation. It made sense, considering some of the heroes in this very game had walked the grounds of Whitegate Academy in their younger years, but access this early? That was unreal.

She didn't even pause her round against the CPU to talk to Matt, instead staring straight ahead with wild eyes at the monitor as her fingers crossed back and forth along the buttons on the provided controls; whomever had set up the booth seemed to have made the wise choice of offering both gamepads and fightsticks for demo purposes, and Emvi, being the tryhard she was, had of course chosen the latter. The longer she played, the more concerning her facial expression became.

"Maaaaaaaaaatt, it's alpha access," she droned, her voice rumbling a little out of pure excitement as her eyes darted back and forth. Her choice, Celestial, went up against a CPU-controlled hero, seemingly a newer, lower-profile hero named Omega-Factor fighting with electrified wires. It was clear that the prior announcement asking for all first-year students to gather in the auditorium had either gone over her head or over her sense of care; if there was anything she was going to do, it involved sitting there and playing the hell out of the offered videogame.

Even for an alpha test, the graphics were top notch, and as far as could be told from merely watching, the controls were as responsible as could be desired as well. Whether or not the actual gameplay, combos, and balancing were anything to write home about, however, were answers likely hidden behind the necessity of further testing. Emvi, lost in the throes of a new Hyper Hero Rumble game, was likely not someone capable of providing an objective analysis in the moment. Though Claudia and Stella were a mere stand away, Emvi seemed to have forgotten all about them, at least for the time being. Her excitement was even visible by the slight beating the fightstick was beginning to take. It was reinforced to some degree, whomever made it having taken into account the fact that those with Quirks would be playing with them, but slight leakages of Emvi's stored energy nonetheless pushed the device to its physical limits, if the uncomfortable bangs of the joystick and slight delay in the buttons' abilities to rebound were anything to go on.

"Plaaaaaay. Play noooooow," she commanded, her eyes widening as she delivered what seemed to be some sort of instruction for the magnet boy.

ClaudiaShe grimaced at Stella’s comments, and waved her off. “Augh, stop it with the ‘mom’ crap. You’re sending shivers down my spine. I’m not like a mom, I won’t swoop in and scare off playground bullies, and I certainly don't teach life lessons.” Unless those life lessons were a trip to the infirmary. She had just procured more foodstuffs, ranging from seaweed-wrapped chicken to a styrofoam of cheese fries. Not for herself, but rather for Vickers, Stella, and, from the looks of it, Matthew. She hadn't seen Brighteyes for a long time, but he was instantly recognisable. Such glowing optimism couldn't be missed. “Check it out, Cain. It’s Brighteyes. Haven't seen him for a while. But yeah let’s head b--

The PA system screeched to life, and a voice siphoned through it, announcing a meeting at the auditorium. Come the fuck on. She was getting into the mood of things and now they had to stomp all over her fun? What was so important that they had the gall to ask for an adjournment? What was so fucking important that they couldn't announce it over the PA system? Well, fuck them. She was going to take advantage of it. This wasn't part of curriculum, and she wasn't expected to follow any damn instructions today. She’ll stay here, with Stella, Emvi, and Brighteyes, and that was that.

Attendance is mandatory, my ass.” Claudia said aloud, as she and Stella approached the game stand. “Nice of you to join us, Brighteyes.” She nodded to Matthew, then turned to the gaming stand. Her hands itched to fly to the controls and take up the opposing end of Emvi’s screen. She needed to see the changes, she wanted to see the new characters, and how her main could match up against them. She gritted her teeth and bore it- her face coming up with a grimace instead, looking, for all intents and purposes, as if she disdained the sight of the game. “S-so this is that Hyper Hero Rumble thing you were so obsessed with, Vickers. Looks fun.

3a82d5263491c50ef805013ba286304b.jpg
Mathew Pille
Mood: Excited and Nervous
Mentions: _Line 213 _Line 213 simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
Matt gave a normal smile as he practically floated over to Emvi's side. Matt watched as she played and already started getting some of the smaller combos down. Matt's smile got so wide it looked almost unnatural. He started chuckling and getting shaky as excitement jumped throughout his veins. Matt's excitement didn't leave but the shakiness did leave when he heard a familiar voice call for him. Matt turned and waved at Claudia, it was nice seeing other people out having fun but Matt's attention was immediatly turned back to Emvi and the game. Matt quickly responded to Emvi's request and jumped his way to the other side of Emvi as he grabbed the fight stick. He moved to snag his main character, and favorite hero on the planet, Glint, the Sudden Stun Hero. Matt started to shake slightly as he smashed down to choose his character.

"Don't beat me too hard" Matt smiled and looked at Emvi after choosing his character. Matt held his breath as Emvi moved to lock in Celestial. She was pretty infamous the in the last game. Matt didn't play a lot of the last game but he watched a decent amount of it and he grasped the idea of what she was like. Though she'd probably be different in this game. Matt was nervous and a little scared that he'd be fighting Emvi knowing that she liked the game and seemed to be a regular player. But those feelings were blurred in the shadow of excitement, plus if they kept Glint the same then Matt wouldn't need to be worried. When Matt checked out Glint it seemed liked he had his silver age outfit on, which means that is his new set of moves. Matt knew that in the last few games they had different stances with different costumes so if they have that in this game he'd change it to the bronze age suit, that was his jam on Glint in the past. He noticed a little torso button below his character and when he pressed it it changed Glint over to his Gold Age suit, and Matt almost lost it. This was the newest edition of the real life Glint so being able to see it in game and experience his new stance would be amazing.

"YO! They have the new Golden Age stance for Glint, this is insane! I knew that they said that it would have more updated hero suites and styles but I didn't think it'd be this up to date! I'm gonna try it out so if you beat me too hard you know why." Matt smiled but didn't look away from the screen. No, he couldn't look away. The graphics were top notch, the detail was near perfect despite the few minute mistakes on Glint's outfit but it was really good. As they loaded into the game Matt quickly moved his fingers over the buttons and started instinctively going through Bronze Age Glint combos that were ingrained into his brain threw muscle memory. But the first combo that Matt tried to pop off completely failed and left him open as all hell. Realizing that Golden Age Stance is almost completely different then Bronze Age, but in a good way. Matt tried his best to quickly gain an idea of how to string moves together. To Matt's surprise he felt like he actually was getting a handle on it. It was different but they took real life inspiration from the hero's. Matt, being a fanboy, had seen all the fights Glint related and saw the new Golden Age Style in action. So Matt pictured how the moves in game would work in real life and tried to string those together. Not to Matt's surprise it worked pretty well. "Man, Golden Age Glint is amazing, I'm so used to Bronze Age so this is actually awesome."

John Swann
Sitting adjacent to a large food stall John could be seen reaching into a large brown paper bag. Shoveling out handfuls of popcorn into his mouth John slowly scanned the horizon, looking out for any familiar faces. There were none and that only managed to make him happier, after all, it wasn't like anyone here was particularly his friend. Most people who passed by seemed to stare, typical, people always stared when he was around, his size and hunger seeming to draw attention everywhere he went.

Looking down into the now empty bag John seemed to almost pout for a moment, worried that he now needed to either insert himself socially or simply find something else to eat. Looking off into the distance he could see a small group of his classmates walking around and only moments later an announcement. Standing from his concrete cushion he would slowly walk towards the auditorium wearing nothing but gray sweatpants and a loose fitting plain blue T-shirt that seemed to lessen the size of him somewhat in his eyes. Towering above everyone he passed he quietly slipped into the auditorium.

Standing at the back by the door for a moment he simply looked around before finding himself a seat in the center of the back row. Somewhere he wouldn't be able to obstruct the view of other more appropriately sized teens. Gazing upon the band on stage he wondered why they dressed in such costumes, surely the stage lights would make outfits like that unbearably hot for performances.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Blackvelvet Blackvelvet One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji Hanarei Hanarei

Main Story
[div class="base"]
[div class="Hana"]
96cfd6ba84774d251ba59fd2ed962879--chester-mora.jpg
Tags: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Hanarei Hanarei BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji Leusis Leusis Randomfella Randomfella Elysium Elysium Foogels Foogels Apis Apis Zaxs Zaxs FireMaiden FireMaiden _Line 213 _Line 213 simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Xel Xel
In Collaboration with Kirito1337[/div][div class="top"][div class="firsttext"][div class="secondtext"]The auditorium was filled with first year students, talking about various things, some a little pissed that they had to drop what they were doing at the festival to come here, others excited for the day to continue. Suddenly, a light tap on the mic came from the surrounding speakers followed by an "ahem". The chatter instantly ceased and everyone looked up to the stage where a lone woman stood in a blue dress. Her blue hair fell down her back as she opened her mouth to speak. "Good morning students of Whitegate Academy!" She nearly shouted, the sound booming through the microphone loud enough to pop someone's eardrums. She cracked a smile and continued. "Most of you dont know me so introductions are needed, I am the current principal of Whitegate academy, Samantha Hale, also known as the Rising Tide Hero: Maelstrom," she said, having lowered her voice a little.

Outside of Whitegate

Osiris sat atop a rock as she concentrated her energy on her task. Dream Space had been in place for a couple days now, though with an area this large it was taxing to maintain, though any second now it would activate. Her quirk was one that took preparation to use and often left her unable to use it for some time afterward. Finally, she felt it; her quirk was ready. "Dream Space!" she said as she cracked a smile. A wave of invisible force extended out from her, moving toward the academy.

Auditorium A

"Now I would like to formally welcome you to Whitegate myself so that we can kick off the school year with some fun before we begin to get serious about..." Samantha stumbled back a little before shaking her head a bit. Gin watched from the sidelines and began to feel light headed, as if all he wanted to do was go to sleep. Suddenly a few students out in the crowd began to pass out, instantly falling asleep. Samantha watched as the students passed out one after another. "Gin.." She said, managing to only get those words out before falling over, in the same trance that the students were going into. "Shit" Gin said instantly slapping himself across the face as hard as he could, snapping himself out of the grips of dream space.

Gin ran onto the stage and activated his quirk on his deck of playing cards. "Super charge!" he said as one by one he began throwing cards at students making sure to hit them in areas that would snap them out of the trance before they passed out. After saving who he could gin proceeded to the mic. "Everyone, Whitegate Academy is under attack, it's likely everyone besides you guys and those people who have only been on campus since this morning are the only ones awake. I give everyone here full permission to fight and defend the school,but do what you must to survive" He said as he ran off the stage towards the door, getting ready to fight the attackers himself.

Notes

Update: Everyone at the festival except the class 1-A and 1-B heroes have fallen asleep due to an unknown attacker at the effect of the quirk dream space (explained below). The students' goal is to fight off the attackers that have invaded and protect the school, or run if that's what you want. For those not at the auditorium find a way to keep yourself going.

Dream Space: The Quirk used by villain Osiris, an area of effect quirk that slowly puts everyone into a hypnotic sleep over a period of time. The larger the area affected the longer the quirk takes to take effect. The only way to prevent this quirk from taking affect on you is to physically snap yourself out of the trance before it takes full effect, usually by hitting yourself hard. Once the quirk takes full effect there is no way to wake the affect up for up to four hours after it takes effect. The quirk effects every person differently, meaning some people may pass out before others, but the key to beating dream space is knowing about its affects and how to falling under the spell.
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

[/div]

f56.jpgScarlett Tempest
Interaction: Idk who to tag, so really anyone who wants to be the unnamed group of students
Mentioned: Blackvelvet Blackvelvet
Her attention turning to the stage when Whitegate's principal tapped the mic. Scarlett knew who she was, because she was one of the people she talked to after her being placed in 1-C was noticed as a system error. Anyway, like all the other students, she paid attention as the woman introduced herself, and began talking about...whatever she was talking about. Hale was about to start explaining what they were doing there, when she stumbled. Scarlett immdeiatly knew something wasn't right, and that realisation came with a foggy headed feeling she only recognised as the affects of a heavy sedative. She dug her nails into her thigh, drawing a bit of blood in her attempt to keep herself from suffering the same trance like fate of the principal and students who were collapsing around her.

She was so focused on trying to stay awake, that she admit didn't notice when Gin hit her with...something. Whatever it was, she almost immdeiatly felt awake again, her attention going to the man still standing on stage. He was giving them permission to attack, defend, and do what they needed to to ensure that they made it through an attack on the school. Scarlett wasn't sure what to make of it, but as she looked around the auditorium, Scarlett was met with the reality that she, and the other students who had been saved from whatever that was trying to knock them all out, were the only ones who were going to be able to stop this. Or at least, the only ones able to protect the unconious students and staff.

She stood, putting the stuffed bear down in the seat she had been using, before kneeling down to check the two students either side of her. They seemed fine dispute hitting their heads when they fell, but only seconds later, she stoped over them out into the isle. Looking around, she spotted a few students still conscious, and she quickly made her way over to them.

Emvi Square
School Grounds (HHRXV demo booth)
Interacting with: simj26 simj26 , The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit , Foogels Foogels

Emvi first felt the onset of fatigue in her fingers. Her hands slipped, mashing the durable plastic panels of the controls instead of the buttons, and jerking the joystick in odd directions. This didn't feel right; she had barely been playing for a few minutes, and already she felt as if she had just pulled an all-nighter.

It didn't help that she was in the middle of a fight either. She wanted to muster up the ability to reply to Claudia while keeping up her offensive against Matt's Glint, but for whatever reason, she just...couldn't do it. Her mind told her that she had to stop, take a break from the game and just...go lie down in a field somewhere...?

But...that was ridiculous! Was she really going to lose her first ever match of Hyper Hero Rumble XV to Matt? Would she really ever let herself live that down? Just imagine, her first ever rumble, and she was just going to give up?

She badly wanted to collapse in front of her controls, and though she didn't even know why, it didn't matter anyway. All that mattered was taking home that treasured first victory, that first ever fight against someone else in Hyper Hero Rumble. She was going to be one of the first--no! The first, to claim a fresh victory in the newest installment! Nothing, not even this sudden onset of sleepiness, was going to take that away from her!

Mustering strength and effort from deep within that really should have put towards her courses instead of such a trivial pastime, Emvi forced herself forward, squeezing her eyes tightly as her forehead loudly made contact with the table in front of her. The sharpness of the impact jolted her awake, her fingers readjusting to their proper positions just in time to keep her in the fight. Celestial dodged backward, putting up her guard on the screen as Emvi brought herself back to reality.

"This first match...is gonna be mine!"

This soon?! Well at the very least Fang's intel is reliable as always. Damn it. This could very well be the end of my schooling.
If I'm compromised what will they do to me? I could very well be expelled and even charged. But I need to get through this now. Getting to a lower density location is my best bet at this point. The less witnesses the better.
Tsurei darted away from the auditorium running as far as she could. The further she could get away the better.
She knew she didn't have much chance outrunning the villains but it was more the other students and teachers she wanted to create distance from. If there was a chance that any of the villains recognized her then her standing with the school would be destroyed. No questions could be even thought of.

This should be far enough. Hopefully no other students followed.
"Where do you think you're going, kid?" One villain tailing behind Tsurei spoke.
"Don't worry I'm done now."
"Wait..You're one of the Ravagers..Why are you here. I didn't know you were operating out here."
Does he think we were trying to infiltrate the school? This is an interesting situation. Maybe I can talk my way out of this fight.

"Well we are. So can you leave me alone?"
"Alright fine. You should get out of here though, this place is being attacked by us."
"Will do."

I just need to find a disguise or something so I can find fight without them thinking i'm betraying their side.

[div class=Flex] [div class=Image] [div class=Title]Mathew Pille[/div] [div class=Mentions] Coded by Alteras
Mood: Tired/Competitive
Interactions: _Line 213 _Line 213
[/div][/div] [div class=Content]Matt's eyes started to droop. A sudden sleepiness fell over him. His arms became heavy, his heartbeat slowed. His head started to nod. Every time his head started to fall he jolted upward. Matt didn't want to fall asleep. At this point it wasn't even about winning the game, the last thing he wanted was to have Emvi think he was bored. Because he was far from bored. This game is amazing and he gets to hangout with Emvi. But for some reason he was extremely tired. Luckily his muscle memory kicked in hardcore and he started actually advancing on Emvi's Celestial. Matt's sleepiness was so overwhelming that his eyes were almost completely shut. He'd started using his quirk to pull the metal joystick around because his arms weren't quick enough. Matt's legs became spaghetti noodles and his brain became mush. The only thing going for him on the game was muscle memory. But the rest of him was almost completely asleep.

His body became weak and Matt started to fall when a determined and crazed Emvi smashed her forehead directly into the machine. Matt jolted with a quick burst of energy. The type that you get when you're falling asleep in class and jolt back awake over and over until you eventually let your head fall. Which is exactly what Matt did. The quick jolt of energy might have woken him up for a second but it drained more energy then it gave. Matt's sleepiness took over and he lost control of his quirk. He wanted to just pull the joystick but ended u[ pulling everything metal from his left in a 15 foot range. They didn't fly quick or even far but one small screw came flying fast enough to clock him in the temple. Matt's energy instantly came back and his eyes widened. He gripped the joystick and tried getting into the swing of things in the game with the new Glint stance. "Like I'd let you win so easily." Matt tried sounding tough but her celestial became quicker and stronger in an instant, and Matt was truly struggling to keep up. [/div][/div] [class=Flex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=Image] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 450px; background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/MAuqhL9.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 35% 5%; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=Title] position: absolute; bottom: 2.5px; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: 275px; text-align: center; color: orange; font-size: 35px; font-family: Philosopher; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px black; text-decoration: bold; [/class] [class=Mentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Philosopher'; color: white; opacity: 0; background-color: rgb( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=Mentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=Content] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Philosopher'; [/class]

Rebecca Black
[div class="base"]
[div class="Hana"]
Untitled29.png
Mood: What the hell is going on
tags: FireMaiden FireMaiden
[/div][div class="top"][div class="firsttext"][div class="secondtext"]Rebecca jolted awake when a card hit her in the stomach, it hit her hard enough to wind her for a second but other than that she was completely fine. Gins quick words about how the school was under attack and how he was giving them full permission to fight forced her into action. Adrenaline began taking over, suddenly she had this fear of fighting real villains, but in this life or death situation she knew she would have to fight, looking over to the girl who was now running towards the small group of 1-A students that had been sitting together she began to speak. " Hey, you, not really sure what your name is but, I'm going out to fight, see if you can find anyone else who is and send them my way" She said.

With that she ran out through the auditorium doors after Gin. After catching up with him she nearly banged into him, not realizing why he had suddenly stopped in his tracks. Up ahead there was a group of 4 villains staring him and her down. "Rebecca stay back" He said as a girl with white wrappings around her face and a pink hood skipped towards them. "Tut tut tut" She said shaking her head, "you were suppose to pass out like a good boy Ace" She said, her voice carrying a childish, nearly creepy tone to it. "Who are you and what do you want?" Ace asked, glaring at them with a stone cold stare. The girl cocked her head to the side slightly giggling a little as she glanced to the man behind her, the only one with them, "I'm Shade. Shall we play a game, how fast are your reactions Ace?" she said. To Becca what happened next was all a blur, literally. The man behind the villain who was talking to ace shot forward with incredible speed, to the point where he was moving so fast he was a blur moving through the space. with in seconds gin was on the ground knocked out and the villain had returned to the exact spot where he had started. Becca could do nothing only take a step back and wait for help.
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

[/div]
Reverse
[div class="base"]
[div class="Hana"]
_mask_guy_by_makashikami-d9xhuom.jpg
[div class="tag"]Location: School Grounds (near HHRXV Demo Booth)
Mood: Meh
tags: _Line 213 _Line 213 Foogels Foogels simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
[/div][div class="top"][div class="firsttext"][div class="secondtext"]Gavin Walked around the school grounds sighing as he did. Patrol Duty?!?!?! Why in the name of god did Shade put him on Patrol duty he thought to himself as he walked around. There were staff and some students passed out all around including the caterers, luckily they had known the secret to Osiris' quirk. As he walk he saw what looked to be a couple students still awake playing... video games?

He walked up to them and got a glimpse of what they were playing as he approached them from behind. "Oh is that Hyper Hero Rumble XV I heard that wasn't suppose to be out for a while" he said excitedly, looking at it, a bit amazed and wondering how the school had gotten it. Realizing he was off track he took a few steps back, looking over the group. "you guys are students here aren't you" he said looking over them, before continuing "so very sorry but your all going to have to come with me" He said drawing a knife on them and spinning it around a few times as he did before pointing it towards them, "you see we villains cant have you heroes in training running around ruining our plans" He said.
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

[/div]

ClaudiaHer body didn't seem to be following her instructions. Something was wrong. This wasn't just normal exhaustion or something that could be handwaved with ‘didn't sleep well the previous night’. It was alright. It was fine. She had to power through it. She could power through it. Why it was just affecting her and not Matthew or Vickers, she didn't know, but she couldn’t afford to let her body fail her like this. She had a whole day ahead of her, and if a little exhaustion was going to keep her from having a whole day ahead of her, then she wasn't cut out for the hero deal anyway. She bit her lip, and struggled to keep her eyes open and her own two feet standing.

Ugh. A headache was coming on. And out of nowhere some dude had the gall to come up to them and spill some weird ass speech about not allowing them to roam around or something. She couldn't really focus on what he was saying, and his presence just really irritated her. Without any more provocation, she snapped at the young man. “What kinda talk is that, chump? Villain? Have to come with you?” Claudia scowled, then realisation hit her in the haze of her drowsiness. “Ohhh, right, you’re one of the hall monitors or something and you’ve come to drag us back to the auditorium.” Claudia shook her head, an action that she deeply regretted right after. “Sssso sorry, weee’re not heading to your damn mmmeetings, and yyou can tell that principal bitch what I jussst said, alright?” Unbeknownst to her, her speech had begun to slur. But a little speech impediment wasn't going to stop her. She could still stand. She could still crack her knuckles, and muster up her graphene to cover her arms. Just to show the teacher’s pet she meant business, numerous curved barbs sprouted along her arms and her knuckles. “Now, beat it, buddy. Or do I havvve to beat you and your tiny ass knife up as well?

TOKIHANA ELLIONSchool Grounds

sample_10b6b37466e785a2e27e0f888b5c6d80.jpg

She sat among the throng of students, her attention only loosely on the stage. The majority of her focus was on those beside her and the occasional scan across the assembled student body. It was only when the blue-haired woman walked onto stage and gave her bellowing greeting that she turned her full attention forward. The volume caused her to wince and nearly bring her hands up to her ears out of reflex. Did she seriously have to deafen all the students just to introduce herself? After the overly loud greeting it fell into more stereotypical nonsense. In fact, it was so by-the-book that she felt herself overcome with drowziness. It had been a long time since a teacher was so boring that she actually started to feel sleepy.

Her eyelids felt heavy and she leaned back in her seat. As much as she wanted to doze off it wouldn't look good to be the only one sleeping during the lecture. That thought had her glance around only to notice that everyone seemed rather tired. That's weird. Obviously not EVERYONE should be so tired they were about to fall asleep. Hell, some of the students actually were falling asleep. Turning her half-opened eyes forward she noticed the principal fall to the ground. If that wasn't sign enough that something wasn't right then she didn't know what was. As if to verify her thoughts their teachers stormed the stage and started throwing cards into the crowd while explaining what was going on. One of his cards hit her, jolting her wide awake.

With a shake of her head she focused on what he was saying. Attack? Defend? Is this guy serious? Shouldn't it be the teachers' job to protect them? Not that she was given any opportunity to voice her opinion as the man ran off shortly thereafter. Getting to her feet she took stock of the situation. The overwhelming majority of the student body was on the ground or slumped in their seats. She noticed one of the few people still moving about, a girl she hadn't seen before checking on her fellow students. Toki quickly made her way over towards the girl, stepping over her fallen classmates as she went. The girl seemed to have the same idea and as the two approached one another she spoke up. "Hey, don't suppose you have anything that can wake these guys up, huh?" She thumbed the sleeping students around them as she asked the question. Despite the situation her voice still carried that same monotone tune that it usually did.

School AuditoriumInteraction: FireMaiden FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back