• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shadow Terrorist Saga: School Festival Arc

Dante

Dante sipped his coffee, just observing all the various conversations as they went on around him. Tsurei suggested everyone splitting up, but that idea seemed to get promptly shut down. There wasn't any real reason for them all to split off unless they just wanted to do different things, after all. A scent on the breeze told him his roommate was around before the boy physically arrived. At this point, he was used to the smell of cigarettes. He didn't particularly care for it, but so long as Ryuu didn't go blowing smoke in their room, he didn't care if the boy smoked. He had air fresheners and wore a fragrance such that the smell didn't cling to him.

"Sure. I was hoping to check out the band the minute I heard about it" He grinned over at his roommate. By some fortune, the two of them had something in common that helped them get along from the start: both of them were musicians. It made the transition much easier, at least for Dante, to know he was rooming with someone he had some commonality with.

Their teacher then arrived, giving them a spiel to enjoy the day. Not that it seemed they needed an invitation to do that, at this point. Already people were starting to break off to leave. Looking from Becca, to Drake, to everyone else. "Well, rather than stand around here wondering what's at the festival, let's go see for ourselves!"

full
Stella Cain
School Halls > Dormitory
simj26 simj26
Huh. She'd never taken Claudia for the 'txt-talk' type. Books and covers, right? Anyway, it wasn't like she was the type to judge. Sis always did the same thing, even when she was using a keyboard. Was it just part of the 'hot blonde' gene?

Man, if only she were a biologist.

Moving on. It probably wasn't necessary to reply, so Stella just slid her phone into her pocket as she stepped through the entrance to the dorm rooms. Striding past the chattering clusters of other students without much regard, she made a beeline for Claudia's room. No need to dawdle, and all that. Despite her not knowing it, she'd manage to miss Emvi by just a hair, rounding the corner just as the door to their room slid closed.

"Hey there!" Calling to Claudia with a wave, Stella grinned as she jogged to greet her, bringing with her the light smell of oil and steel that clung to her unwashed clothes. Despite her complications on the first day, she really, honestly, wasn't the awkward nerd type. Beating down the new-friend flutters was an easy enough task. Again, the ever-looming presence of her sister was to thank. Man, she wasn't even sure if she was hoping that she'd show up to the festival or not.

"Hope you weren't waiting too long. I was already on my way back when I got your message, but the way to the workshop is uh, surprisingly long. It's a real pain in the middle of the night. Running it always leaves me gasping, too." Uh. Hm. Maybe that wasn't the best thing to mention to someone who was propositioning her for the gym. What if she made her hit the treadmill until she couldn't move anymore, or some other movie-like hellish training routine?

Ah. Ahhh. Just thinking about it was already making her legs hurt.

"Mmm. Anyway." Changing the subject. "You ready to head out? I hear some of the senior classes are doing some pretty good food stalls. We can talk about the uh, after-events over breakfast, yeah?"

Aruka Datsukaeru
Whitegate Steps​
f5e2ae37017f2e224513667fa3fe1c10.png
Aruka slightly frowned at Fischer's response, but not for long. The idea of the festival sounded like a good time, at least for most, yet it seemed like the boy could hardly enjoy anything but combat, or at least he can put up with it. As for Aruka, well, with her quirk it felt like more of a need than a desire to avoid such a social event.

"I just hope they d..." Aruka began to respond in a sigh, before pausing as the door opened behind them, one of her roomates coming out from it. "I doubt I will." She answered, looking back up at Toki. Images of their fight came back to her, Aruka's eyes looking down for a short moment, before looking back between the two of them. "You?" She wondered in response, always imagining the girl to be the type to stick with her books. Then again, a festival was usually something you didn't want to miss.

Elysium Elysium Xel Xel

"A-aight let's go see this 'Festival' people keep talking about."
I'm too much more tense than is normal for me and it's definitely showing.
Although if people aren't figuring anything about me yet then why would anyone notice.
"
Becca seems like one who knows the most about the festival so why don't you lead? Unless this is another suggestion that everyone wants to shut down." Tsurei said bitterly.
"Seems like she would know where the band is and where everything else is cause that seems what people are interested in. But of course i'm sure you all knowwhere to go right?" I honestly have never seen a band live myself.., i had no money to listen to music before, but Yuki did own a violin, so that's pretty much my only representaion of music besides the music coming from Ryuu's and Dante's dorm that i'm sure anyone within a mile could hear. Maybe I can get one of them to play some songs for me.

"Does anyone know anything about the band?"
Goddamn i'm acting so uncharisticallly angry and not my usual calm. I'm so nervous and bitter. I hope nobody asks anything. But i doubt anyone will, who is honestly close enough to me here to even dare to be concerned. I literally have had no meaningful conversations except stretching it perhaps Emvi or Dante... Maybe Stella but she isn't here..Wait i still need to learn more about her too. My time at this school is already moving by and I dont know enough about them. Oh yeah wasn't Emvi into videogames?

_Line 213 _Line 213 Xel Xel Elysium Elysium Blackvelvet Blackvelvet The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

TOKIHANA ELLIONDorms

sample_10b6b37466e785a2e27e0f888b5c6d80.jpg
She finished off the food she called a breakfast just in time for Ryuu to make his way in. The smell immediately hit her, and while her reaction wasn't as hostile as Emvi's, she couldn't say she enjoyed the smell either. "Should you be smoking? Isn't that illegal?" It wasn't like she truly cared that much. But she didn't want to be around him if he was going to smoke. She didn't need that smell clinging to her. So without even waiting for a response she pushed off the counter. "Not that it really matters." It was mostly mumbled to herself before she turned her focus to the new arrival of their teacher. Everything he said was basically what she figured. Just a day to relax before hell truly began. She watched silently as Gin turned and left after saying what he wanted to say.

As if following his example she looked out over the remaining crowd, raising her voice loud enough for them to hear. "Well,I'm going to go take a look at the festival." With that she made her way out of the kitchen, offering everyone a quick wave as she went. Her trek didn't last long as basically the moment she opened the front door she was greeted by the sight of her roommate chatting with, Fischer, was it? "So that's where you guys were." She stepped out of the building, closing the door behind her as she looked over the pair. "Guess it beats cramming everyone into the kitchen. So, you two heading off to the festival?" If they were then she might become their third wheel and ruin their date, but hey it wasn't like she minded.

Dorms
Interaction: Blackvelvet Blackvelvet (Becca) Hanarei Hanarei (Kimi) One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost (Donte) SomebodyElse SomebodyElse (Tsurei) Randomfella Randomfella (Aruka) Elysium Elysium (Fischer)​
Aruka Datsukaeru
Whitegate Steps​
Aruka slightly frowned at Fischer's response, but not for long. The idea of the festival sounded like a good time, at least for most, yet it seemed like the boy could hardly enjoy anything but combat, or at least he can put up with it. As for Aruka, well, with her quirk it felt like more of a need than a desire to avoid such a social event.

"I just hope they d..." Aruka began to respond in a sigh, before pausing as the door opened behind them, one of her roomates coming out from it. "I doubt I will." She answered, looking back up at Toki. Images of their fight came back to her, Aruka's eyes looking down for a short moment, before looking back between the two of them. "You?" She wondered in response, always imagining the girl to be the type to stick with her books. Then again, a festival was usually something you didn't want to miss.

Elysium Elysium Xel Xel

Fischer
Interacting with Aruka and Toki Randomfella Randomfella Xel Xel

Fischer stood there in silence while waiting for Datsukaeru to respond, flicking that annoying stray hair away from his spotless school uniform.

She was about to speak when another classmate interrupted her.

This one was... hm. He had said two words to her on the first day and then hadn't spoke to her again. Was it... no, that wasn't her name.

"Hello. I think we were. I don't mind another person."

Fischer faked his way past forgetting a name. While couldn't speak for Datsukaeru, he wouldn't mind if the quiet girl tagged along. Fischer had spent his entire few days here establishing routine, not making friends.

Might be a nice change of pace.

ClaudiaClaudia nodded to Emvi, who then disappeared into her room. Claudia rubbed her chin, and stewed over the girl’s words. She was right on the fact that it was that tryhard kid, Ryuu Drake. What a goddamn silly name. Dragon Dragon. She gave a snort of derision and amusement, then turned to close her own door. Before she could, out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of a familiar face appearing around the corner.

Claudia gave the same greeting as usual, a flat, curt acknowledgement of her…friend’s arrival. “Shutterbug.” She took a moment to note Stella’s shabby appearance and a certain scent in the air. Was that…motor oil? Was Stella burning the metaphorical midnight oil working at the workshop? She was certainly hardworking, Claudia gave her that much at least. “You’re not overworking yourself, are you? Don’t do that. I don't think you’ll function at peak performance if you keep wearing yourself down like that.” Claudia glanced at her phone for a second, then shut the door to her room behind her. “I don’t think we’re going to the gym.” She could afford skipping one day of workouts. After all, she could do that later at night. Stella didn't get enough rest, and that alone was a risk to her health. If she pushed for a gym session, the girl was like to collapse. She didn't want Shutterbug to collapse on her. That was primed for disaster, especially for her own reputation. She could see the headlines- Girl Pushes Friend Too Far. Or something like that. Creativity wasn't her best suit.

Let’s not head out first. I’m waiting on Vickers. She’s changing out. We could, however, wait outside the dorms.” Claudia gave the girl a once over, thought to ask if she meant to go and change, then thought better of it. There was no point in asking the girl to spruce up her appearance. If anything, she looked more comfortable in that. “So there’s food, huh? Yeah, just-- just give me a sec.” She strode over to Emvi and Stella’s door, and rapped her knuckles on the door. “Hey! Stella says there’s food stalls down at the festival! You can skip the breakfast part of your plan! We’ll be at the entrance, alright?!” She turned away from the door to Stella. “Shall we?

_Line 213 _Line 213
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
@Anyonewho heard Claudia shouting

Last edited:
[class=base] background:rgba(255,255,255,0.50); border-left:10px solid #272E40; border-top:10px solid #272E40; width:90%; height:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px [/class] [class=Hana] border:5px solid #272E40; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=tag] Background:rgba(255,255,255,0.1); border-left:5px solid #272E40; padding:5px; font-size:15px; color:#FF2424; [/class] [class=firsttext] background:rgba(255,255,255,0.2); position: relative; height:187px; overflow: hidden; padding:5px; [/class] [class=secondtext] width:100%; padding-right:145px; height:100%; overflow-y:scroll; font-align:justify; font-width:bold; [/class] [class=top] border-left:5px solid #272E40; color:#000000; [/class]
Rebecca Black
[div class="base"]
[div class="Hana"]
tumblr_ooxv0rIRy81u2lyiwo1_500.png
[div class="tag"]Location: Student Dormitory
Mood:Excited
Tags: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Hanarei Hanarei BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji @ anybody else still in the kitchen [/div][div class="top"][div class="firsttext"][div class="secondtext"]Rebecca stayed silent for most of the proceeding conversation and Gin's little speech, though she did give a nod or two during it. She could hardly contain her excitement anymore. Looking over to Tsurei she gave a smile, "I mean we dont really have to split up in groups or all go together, its not like its some kind of training exercise just do what you want" she said though adding in, "If you want to come with me I'd be happy to have the company" she said. She had begun to get a little bit restless, waiting around the dorm for something to happen. She gazed over the people in the room and began to walk for the door, "Anyways, I'm heading out there now to check it out if any of you wish to join me" She said as she turned the corner.

She walked towards the festival, beginning to look around at the sites and scenes. There were a bunch of games with prizes around like you would see at a carnival, as well as food stands that seemed to be prepared by various restaurants and fast food places that were hired on from the school to come to the academy. Some one, who seemed like an upper class man gave her a pamphlet she began to look through, it was mainly a series of events that went through the different auditoriums and areas of the school. She began reading through it seeing a few interesting events a obstacle course that was similar to the show American Ninja Warrior, the judo club was having some kind of tournament, there was a big gaming tournament which made her wonder if it was the same game she had seen Claudia playing, as well as a play put on by the drama club later on. Then of course there was the band playing later on, though it didn't seem like they were playing till later and Becca had never heard of the band either, seemed like they were fairly new and popular. Becca said to herself, and to anyone else that had come with her "What to do first?"

(Will reply to any interactions during the time Becca was looking around in my next post, just wanted to give a better idea of somethings the festival may involve)
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

[/div]

TOKIHANA ELLIONDorms

She looked over at the green girl, somewhat surprised by her response. Then again, she had a decent grasp on what the girl's quirk was so it made sense. Her attention was pulled to the boy as he gave his response. Being allowed to tag along was always a nice thing, far better than being rebuffed and having to deal with all the hassle that came with that. But still... She looked back at Aruka, patting the girl gently on a clothed part of her body. "Don't be like that, Aruka. It's a festival, we gotta have fun. Just throw on a jacket or something." Just as quickly as she reached out to give the girl a pat she withdrew her hand. She knew how antsy the girl got about being touched. She had spent the past week living with her after all.

Toki flashed a small smile at Fischer, giving a small nod. "Then I'll tag along with you guys." She threw a quick look in Aruka's direction at the mention of 'you guys', making it pretty clear she didn't want her roommate backing out. With that said she made her way down the stairs, turning around to face the duo once she was on ground level. "So, should we wait for Aruka to slip into something more comfortable, or are we good to go?" Personally she didn't see anything wrong with the green girl's attire. Even taking the girls quirk into account. Wasn't like people would be clinging all over her anyways. But that wasn't for her to decide.

Dorms
Interaction: Elysium Elysium (Fishcer) Randomfella Randomfella (Aruka)​

Aruka Datsukaeru
Whitegate Steps​
Eyebrow raised, Aruka looked at Fischer, confused to be honest. She didn't know him well, this was true, yet still she didn't expect the boy to have any desire to go to such a festival. Her attention was soon interrupted, however, by Tokihana, a soft hand patting on her shoulder for a brief moment, Aruka's head quickly turning toward her, furiousity plastered over her face as she stared toward the girl.

Still, Aruka sat, listening, rage building as Toki yammered on. She knew better, Aruka knew that, yet here she was, thinking she knew what was best for her. Aruka's eyes were beginning to twitch as the girl suddenly determined what they would be doing, it was the last straw, as some may say.

Looking away, Aruka shot up, standing straight, a slight bout of discomfort in her expression, before she turned back toward the girl, replacing it all with pure anger. "You just don't get it, do you!?" This was the first time in the school year Aruka had raised her voice to such an extent, it wouldn't be surprising if even some in the kitchen could hear her, a finger pointing toward Toki from the short distance between them. If anyone should have known better, it was her, at least that is what Aruka told herself. "Not everyone has it so easy! You don't decide for me!" Aruka was barely thinking at this point, as she began to push past the girl, through toward the dorms. "I need a shower..." She mumbled to herself, her voice cracking as she lowered it, moving back toward the dorm rooms. As she did so, she tried to keep herself steady, yet her body visibly shook as she went to storm off, her breathing almost stuttering all the while.

Elysium Elysium Xel Xel

full
Stella Cain
Dormitory
simj26 simj26
Vickers? Who was-

No no, that wasn't even the most surprising thing here. Was Claudia fussing over her? Wow. Boom. Stella's image of her was completely shattered. First the text messages, and now this. To think she was the motherly type all along. Well, maybe that was an exaggeration, but jeez. Most people just looked at her funny when she showed up looking like this.

Ahem. She shook off her surprise as the taller blonde began to usher her off, and headed towards the entrance.

"Uh, yeah. Let's go. Who's 'Vickers', by the way?" Did they have a Victoria in their class? Egh. Nicknames. She'd always had a rocky relationship with the things. Usually, she'd only ever use them as shorthands for names she couldn't remember, but these cutesy-girly ones had always been beyond her. "You don't have to worry about the gym thing, by the way. I doubt my having or not having sleep would make that much of a difference, I uh- I'll probably fall over after ten seconds on the treadmill regardless."

She, not to mention, didn't exactly mind the idea of skipping out on the festival for a bit. There was some latent sense of foreboding overcoming her for some reason, and she definitely wasn't ladylike enough for it to be about being seen like this by the public at large.

"But uh, yeah. We can figure things out over breakfast anyway. I kinda feel like something fruity." As appealing as the typical fried festival food would usually sound, her uniform didn't really need any more grease stains right now. "What about you? Gym-folk like uh, protein, right? Chicken and powder and... Energy bars? That kind of thing?"

Last edited:
Kimi_Rivers-StudentBanner.jpg

Kimi kept quiet listening to the others, a little taken back with the arrival of the teacher. While it wasn't completely out of the ordinary a teacher might show up at the dorms it wasn't the most expected type of event. It was at least noteworthy to keep in mind, even if it seemed as if his words hinted at his intentions simply being to help encourage the newer students and take an edge off of and to relax for the first time since they arrived in White Gate. She knew Gin was very much a showman type, very much about being flashy but also using cunning to upstage villains in the process. He was the type who would probably act preemptively if something was amiss. With his sister currently in the school it would make sense he could just be extra cautious.... but Kimi was probably just overthinking it and making herself worried about nothing. He could of just made his way through on a way to get a cup of coffee after all.

Her eyes shifted to Tsurei focusing particularly on her as she talked, not saying anything in response. She seemed a little more talkative to say the least. Her attention shifted back as Becca suddenly took off to make her way to the festival. She looked up a bit flustered a shse shuffled forward seeming to hesitate a bit in moving forward. Her lips parted to speak having the same bit of hinderance before she managed to speak up in a rather low tone towards the girl.

"W... wait for me!" She called out softly, her words likely a bit too delayed to reach Becca's ears as she already made her way out of the door. Kimi scampered forward electing to follow Becca as she headed out to the festival. She didn't want to go alone, it would make her feel very out of place to be wandering on her lonesome in such a public event. She felt much better having others around to help her feel as if she was fitting in and belonged there. She trailed behind a little distance back trying to stay up in pace not quite able to match Becca's enthusiasm.

Kimi couldn't help but marvel at the festival. it really seemed like such a lavish event for what was meant for a bunch of first years. It reminded her a lot of what she had witnessed before on TV for public fairs, the main difference being it was perhaps on a more compact scale with most of the patrons being other students. She noticed Becca who was leading the way through the event stop, taking the chance to shuffle ahead being briefly paused as she was handed a flyer by an older student before she managed to find her way near her just in time to hear her ask what they should do.

"I..." She spoke suddenly regretting as she spoke up. She lifted her fingers up, fiddling nervously with them as she seemed to shrivel up from the attention she focused on her. "M... m... maybe s... some of the. . carnival games... maybe... I'm not sure..." She tapered off as she seemed to not really know what she wanted to do to begin with, struggling to think of something and give a response, all while forcing it out despite how shy she felt doing it.

Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

Fischer
Interacting with Aruka and Toki Randomfella Randomfella Xel Xel

Fischer watched the whole exchange silently, knowing his place was not to butt in. Still, when Aruka stormed off, he gave a sigh and a quick look at... other girl.

"I'll be right back." He muttered, before making a hasty march after the green one.

He caught up to the furious girl, who was trying and barely managing to avoid shaking in anger. If he was right, Datsukaeru had a quirk that made physical contact impossible.

That thought hit him just before his hand landed on her shoulder, and he quickly withdrew his extremities before contact was made.

Instead, he opted to speak in his usual deep monotone. "Datsukaeru. I probably don't have a voice in this argument, but here I am anyway. I don't think..." he hesitated on the other girl's still forgotten name, "... she meant any harm. What is bothering you?"

Okuni
Dormitories

Okuni's eyes fluttered open, his hazy violet eyes focusing on the digital clock that sat on his bedside table, displaying the time in a faded red. It was almost mid-day. What a surprise, sleeping in again. It was necessary for him, his teachers knew that, but still, he groaned as he sat up, rubbing at the bags under his bloodshot eyes. He didn't enjoy the prospect of being behind in his studies. Even if he wasn't native to this country, there were many students from overseas, and it was no excuse for him to slack off.

Okuni pushed himself out of his warm, comfortable covers, planting his rear on the end of his bed as he cradled his ringing head for a few moments, the rest of his room slowly popping into view behind like some sort of badly rendered video game. His choice of decor wasn't flashy in the traditional sense, one might not call it a heroes room at all, but it was unique, for sure. Against the wall nearest to his bed sat a few guitars, propped up on padded stands and pre wired into a tower of amps. Two electric guitars, an acoustic, and a bass, along with a long, bulky looking keyboard cutting them off from the rest of the room, creating a little musical alcove. One instrument stood out among them all though, a flashy white stratocaster, with an onyx black pick-guard. Unlike the other three, it was polished to perfection and devoid of any scuffs or scratches, it's silver tuning pegs catching even the dim white glow of the dormitories ceiling lamp.

Okuni groaned, swiping his silver hair from his eyes as he got to his feet, tumbling over to the pile of clothes on a wooden chair near his computer that acted as a makeshift wardrobe. It didn't take him too long to get dressed, he was an expert at flinging clothes on in a hurry. Only five minutes later he was out of his room, dressed in his costume, before, abruptly, it hit him. "Oh...fuck" There was no class today. Right, it was the festival. "Ah.." He whispered to himself, swivelling around on a heel before heading straight back into his room. Now he wasn't so rushed, and a little while later he emerged, this time in grey jeans, a black shirt, a lengthy, comfy looking white scarf, and a pair of steel toed jackboots that looked more at home on a soldier than a student.

It came as no surprise that when Okuni reached the common area, most of his peers had already left for the event in question. He hadn't made many friends yet, he wasn't really an easy person to get along with, and so no one had waited for him. It didn't bug him that much, not on a personal level anyway. There was no need to linger and chat though, he wanted to at least catch a glimpse of this festival he'd heard so much about. After a cup of coffee, strong as he could possibly make it, Okuni was out the door, down White Gates steps, and making his way to the main event, hopeful that something at least a little interesting might happen.

Aruka Datsukaeru
Dorms​
"Nothing, clearly." Aruka sarcastically mused, still walking, though the boy's presence had slowed her somewhat. It was easier. Easier to quip than to explain what was wrong. Outbursts were never really unusual in school, too many uppity kids... Sure, Toki was only trying to help, even in the short storming Aruka had realised that, but still...

"She only lives with me, of course she couldn't know any better!" A sarcastic chuckle escaped the short green girl, eyes glancing back toward Fischer for a short moment, gazing up at his eyes to gauge his reaction, before looking forward with a short sigh. "Don't worry about it." She simply stated, a slight shutter in her tone. As she reached the steps, Aruka stopped momentarily. "Enjoy yourselves." She concluded, before starting to move up toward the upper levels.

Elysium Elysium Xel Xel

Fischer
Interaction with Aruka and Toki
Randomfella Randomfella Xel Xel

Fischer listened in silence, knowing fully that Datsukaeru was not okay, although the sarcasm flew over his head.

She left, and Fischer made no move to be a creep and follow her to her room. That was fair. This wasn't his battle to fight. With a light "hm", Fischer returned outside, where the other one hadn't moved much.

"Datsukaeru isn't coming. Shall we?"

TOKIHANA ELLIONDorms

Toki simply stared at the emerald-skinned girl. To say she was surprised was an understatement. She certainly didn't expect the outburst she received. She couldn't muster up a word in her defense as Aruka's shouting bombarded her. All she could do was meekly step aside as the girl stormed past. "A-aru-..." She instinctively reached her hand out before stopping herself. Her hand falling limp by her side as she glanced around. Was it really that big of a deal? Obviously she knew Aruka had some hang-ups over her quirk but she didn't think it'd be that big of a deal.

Her wandering eyes finally latched onto the boy who got up and went off after Aruka with a muttered promise to return. She didn't even bother giving the boy any sort of reply, embarrassment and shame forcing her to turn her back on the dorms and make her way own the stairs. Once left alone she let out a sigh, bringing a hand up to rub her eyes. That's what she gets for trying to be friendly with her roommate. Roommate being the key word. God that's gonna be awkward moving forward. Especially since she still couldn't even figure out what she did wrong. How hard was it to throw on a jacket or long-sleeved shirt? It's not like she loved everything about her quirk either. Did Aruka think she enjoyed strutting around like some booth girl every time she wanted to pull out her shields? Just deal with it.

At this point her shock and embarrassment was quickly morphing into anger as she stood there fuming. Fortunately her swelling anger was curbed by the return of Fischer. "O-oh... I see.. Alright..." What more could she even say? If she hadn't been so pushy with her Aruka might have actually joined them. With that thought in mind she solemnly began walking towards the festival. Her prospects of enjoying it being pretty well and truly thrashed at that point. But it wasn't like she could just run and hide in her room, it was already occupied. So she'd just have to buck up and deal with it. "S-so.... That was a bit surprising, huh?" She let out a forced laugh, still refusing to even look at the boy as she fell back into an awkward silence.

Dorms

Nilima Clemens

Nilima Clemens.gif
What an exciting day, a festival was happening on the grounds of White Gate Academy. Not only that, it was Nilima's first day attending her new school. The last school she didn't stay at for long, it was just a public school to hold her over until she could finally find someplace where she was accepted into, White Gate was on her top three best choices. She got in through recommendation, though it was from her school back when she lived in Poland. It had a much smaller school capacity and wasn't the best or most well known, but it paid off none the less.

The teachers she spoke with said they would have her stuff moved to her room and she was given a key and Student ID. They gave her directions, but Nilima wasn't the best at written or spoken directions. So she knew she would get lost pretty quick. To top it off the festival was distracting, cause all Nilima wanted to do was have fun. She wanted to play a few of the games and even thought about getting some food. She had some money to spend, as her parents left her some and said they would send her some every payday so she can get whatever she needs for school. It was so tempting, but she needed to try and find her room to drop off her luggage.

The teachers said the dorms were behind the main school building, maybe she would see one of her classmates to help her on her way to her room. She wanted to hurry and drop off her stuff so she could rush straight back to the festival. She began to walk past all the booths, though passing by one of the food stands she couldn't help but get a snack on her way to the dorms, happily eating it while she skipped over.

She made it to the building and within a reasonable time too. She was finishing her snack when she saw two people walking out of the dorm rooms together. Nilima became nervous, but she thought she at least say hi if they were her classmates then it would be better if she at least introduced herself. She raised her hand and began to wave at the two people. "Hey there! Are you two students? My name is Nilima, I just transferred here." She spoke with a polish accent that was somewhat strong but understandable. Nilima began to quickly walk over to stand next to the two and extend her hand out to each of them.

Interaction: Xel Xel & Elysium Elysium

TOKIHANA ELLIONDorms

Toki simply stared at the emerald-skinned girl. To say she was surprised was an understatement. She certainly didn't expect the outburst she received. She couldn't muster up a word in her defense as Aruka's shouting bombarded her. All she could do was meekly step aside as the girl stormed past. "A-aru-..." She instinctively reached her hand out before stopping herself. Her hand falling limp by her side as she glanced around. Was it really that big of a deal? Obviously she knew Aruka had some hang-ups over her quirk but she didn't think it'd be that big of a deal.

Her wandering eyes finally latched onto the boy who got up and went off after Aruka with a muttered promise to return. She didn't even bother giving the boy any sort of reply, embarrassment and shame forcing her to turn her back on the dorms and make her way own the stairs. Once left alone she let out a sigh, bringing a hand up to rub her eyes. That's what she gets for trying to be friendly with her roommate. Roommate being the key word. God that's gonna be awkward moving forward. Especially since she still couldn't even figure out what she did wrong. How hard was it to throw on a jacket or long-sleeved shirt? It's not like she loved everything about her quirk either. Did Aruka think she enjoyed strutting around like some booth girl every time she wanted to pull out her shields? Just deal with it.

At this point her shock and embarrassment was quickly morphing into anger as she stood there fuming. Fortunately her swelling anger was curbed by the return of Fischer. "O-oh... I see.. Alright..." What more could she even say? If she hadn't been so pushy with her Aruka might have actually joined them. With that thought in mind she solemnly began walking towards the festival. Her prospects of enjoying it being pretty well and truly thrashed at that point. But it wasn't like she could just run and hide in her room, it was already occupied. So she'd just have to buck up and deal with it. "S-so.... That was a bit surprising, huh?" She let out a forced laugh, still refusing to even look at the boy as she fell back into an awkward silence.

Dorms
Nilima Clemens

What an exciting day, a festival was happening on the grounds of White Gate Academy. Not only that, it was Nilima's first day attending her new school. The last school she didn't stay at for long, it was just a public school to hold her over until she could finally find someplace where she was accepted into, White Gate was on her top three best choices. She got in through recommendation, though it was from her school back when she lived in Poland. It had a much smaller school capacity and wasn't the best or most well known, but it paid off none the less.

The teachers she spoke with said they would have her stuff moved to her room and she was given a key and Student ID. They gave her directions, but Nilima wasn't the best at written or spoken directions. So she knew she would get lost pretty quick. To top it off the festival was distracting, cause all Nilima wanted to do was have fun. She wanted to play a few of the games and even thought about getting some food. She had some money to spend, as her parents left her some and said they would send her some every payday so she can get whatever she needs for school. It was so tempting, but she needed to try and find her room to drop off her luggage.

The teachers said the dorms were behind the main school building, maybe she would see one of her classmates to help her on her way to her room. She wanted to hurry and drop off her stuff so she could rush straight back to the festival. She began to walk past all the booths, though passing by one of the food stands she couldn't help but get a snack on her way to the dorms, happily eating it while she skipped over.

She made it to the building and within a reasonable time too. She was finishing her snack when she saw two people walking out of the dorm rooms together. Nilima became nervous, but she thought she at least say hi if they were her classmates then it would be better if she at least introduced herself. She raised her hand and began to wave at the two people. "Hey there! Are you two students? My name is Nilima, I just transferred here." She spoke with a polish accent that was somewhat strong but understandable. Nilima began to quickly walk over to stand next to the two and extend her hand out to each of them.

Interaction: Xel Xel & Elysium Elysium

Fischer
Interacting with Toki and Nilima Xel Xel Zaxs Zaxs

With a shrug, Fischer responded to the female next to him. "I don't know. I don't know Datsukaeru well enough to know if she's prone to outbursts." He stood straight and tall as he spoke to her again.

"Maybe she will come around and join the festival after she sorts herself out. Nothing more we can do, unless you want to go up and talk to her."

Any response on her behalf was interrupted, or at least Fischer's attention to it was, as an unknown face came up and introduced itself. He shrank back defensively,but made no other movement.

Once had had analyzed the threat, and realized that it wasn't a threat at all, but a transfer student, he relaxed ever so slightly.

"Greetings. I am Fischer. Class 1-A."

"Well whatever I guess we will follow you."
Not like I have much of a choice, being alone is quite boring.
"I suggest we just have fun for now, check out some of the stands and get some food, play any games that look like fun."
"Let's just walk and if you see something interesting we can stop and then we'll move on till we see another thing that looks interesting."

f56.jpgScarlett Tempest
Interaction: Open
Mentioned: N/A
She didn't want to leave her room. It was safe, made the world feel small and cozy, Scarlett liked that about it. Sure, she had to share, but her roomate wasn't there when she went to bed, and wasn't there when Scareltt woke up. Or, maybe she didn't even have one, who knew. Not that she was surprised really, it made sense. A known villain's daughter attending a hero school? Who would have thought something like that would have actually happened. Her breif stay with the General Studies class hadn't gone well, and Scarlett had little to no hope with her hero course kids. So there she sat, tucked away in her dorm room, spritzing a small fern with a blue spray bottle.

She had a small collection of little plants, three succulents, two ferns, a little Venus fly trap. These were the only ones that Scarlett could bring from home, so there they sat on her desk. With a sigh, and a final spritz, the girl finally stood, stretching her arms above her head. From what she could tell, the building had gone pretty quiet. Whether that was from most everyone leaving, or their conversations all stopped at the same time, she didn't know. What she did know? Scarlett was at the point where she couldn't hold off on getting breakfast any longer. Slipping out of her pyjamas, Scarlett slipped on a light pair of skinny jeans and a plain light pink t-shirt, as well as some sandals just incase she decided to maybe wander the festival. In anycase, she grabbed her phone and nausea medicine before quietly slipping out of her dorm room.

Her hands were shaking, why where her hands shaking? Obviously she was nervous, but she normally didn't shake. Maybe Scarlett was scared about what was gonna happen. Her father was a well known villain, and that broadcast where her affliation was exposed was still all over the internet, and popular. Nobody in Gneral Studies had quirks that could do any real damage, the worse they could do was completely ignore or just straight up harass her. Here, everyone had quirks that could cause damage, and if they hated her....oh god, she needed to calm down, the small pill bottle was making actual noise. Pausing for a second a few steps away from the stairs, she took a few deep breaths, forcing herself to calm down, even if it did little to help. After that, she quickly went down the stairs, headed straight for the kitchen. She maybe wouldn't get any food, but while she ignoring any other student around her, she made her self a cup of OJ, from the bottle she had bought, and just kinda hung out in the kitchen for a few minutes to drink it. But, what now?

Last edited:
kurosaki.jpg
Interactions: Hanarei Hanarei SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Blackvelvet Blackvelvet One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
Ryuu Quickly finished up his break fast after listening to the teachers speech as he watched Becca, Tsurei and Kimi head fro the door. He quickly followed after them shouting out to Dante as he went after them, "Yo, Hurry up man I'm heading out with them, tag along if you want". He walked down over the dormitory steps following after them as they proceeded to the festival.

He followed behind the three girls, kind of feeling out of place as the only guy there with them grabbing one of the fliers that Becca had grabbed. He began to browse over events and such looking at the carnival games. "Man cant remember the last time I've actually been to a festival or played any carnival games, I remember always being pretty shit at them" he said cracking a smile. He continued to walk behind them and look over some of the main events that were planed.

He looked over to Kimi who still seemed a little timid and seemed unsure of her self. He walked over to her giving her a light tap on the arm. "You dont have to be unsure of what to do cause you think we wont want to do it ya know, Speak your mind, let us know what you want to do and we can go do it I'm sure those two dont mind" He said looking to Rebecca and Tsurei. "But all the same I do agree with Tsurei, we should just walk around and take it as it comes, no need for having a direct plan of attack, its festival day, not like its another training exercise" He said as he smiled.

He began to look through the pamphlet again and saw a few things that looked fun aswell. "Hey Becca, it says her that class 3-H is having this automated Haunted House thing... Dont you like that sort of stuff?" He asked.

fff.jpg

"Hello there Tsurei."
Tsurei turned around to the voice. She would recognize that blue hair anywhere
"Fang. What are you doing here?"
You finally show your face huh. Well better now than later.
"Eh, not much, just here to check on you. I have some time before I have to perform in the band" He said handing her a blue flower
Clever. Very clever. The flower contains a note to warn me about the upcoming attack. But since it's a flower it won't be suspicious to any onlookers.
"I'm busy right now, i'm with friends.
"That is fine, I can tag along." He said quickly memorizing each and every one of their faces and appearances.
"I don't know...if it is okay with you guys?"
I'm somewhat hoping they say no... But he is here for the attack for my sake. So it probably is strategically better if he stays. He knows what is going on. I'm on a thin line here anyways. I don't think it'd be smart to let him leave.
Tsurei looked at the note quickly while everyone was distracted.
Those shadow freaks again? That's not good at all, they're competent enough to pull off something significantly big.
Worst of all they would probably recognize me. But not fang. Given him he probably is secretly spying on them from the inside on some level.

Blackvelvet Blackvelvet BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Hanarei Hanarei

chelsea 2.jpg
"Omg this is amazing. Can we play all the games? PLEASEEEEEEE? And Isabella, you have to try this smoothie.
I wonder if there are any cute guys here?"

Katherine was having a wonderful time. Free food, games and a sunny day at the festival. This was the kind of thing she just clicked with. A social butterfly was a good word to describe her.

"This day could not go bad. Omg is that a target practice game? Let's go do it!"
Katherine was teleporting rapidly from one stand to the next, unable to contain her excitement.
Her quirk was being abused perfectly in the situation for all the wrong reasons. But if your quirk allowed you to teleport every 3 seconds, wouldn't you be bouncing all over the place. She only wished her quirk was even faster.

Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

Kimi_Rivers-StudentBanner.jpg
Kimi's head turned to see Tsurei as she spoke up mentioning some of her own ideas and suggesting for them to simply do things as they come up. Even with the flier to help them navigate it made some sense for them to explore the entire festival. Rather then focusing on one location simply doing it in an organized manner as they approach things made a lot of sense. If there was one thing she learned through her life was approaching problems one step at a time rather then jumping ahead. You never knew what obstacles could pop up in your way if you so strictly stuck to one particular plan of action with no wiggle room with what you could do.

Her head turned to Ryuu not having at all realized he had been following them. She blushed a bit more a bit ashamed for her lack of observation. In truth when she was the way she was right now she tended to be a bit less aware of her surroundings then she should be. At the very least he seemed entertained by the idea much like herself. Her attention shifted forward as they wandered forward only to feel a tap on her arm. She suddenly fidgeted slightly as if about to act defensively before breaking down into a wobbling ball of mess turning bright red and half looking as if she was about to melt where she stood from the unexpected contact. Her cheeks were bright red as she felt such a great deal of embarrassment, her hands lifting as she began fidgetting with her fingers.

"Y... y... y... yes... I... of... ofcoarse I... will... that.... do that... b..but yes.. .that idea was good..." She spoke fumbling quite a lot as it seemed Ryuu managed to make her more embarrassed rather then managed to encourage her to be more forward. She fiddled with her fingers as she could hear Ryuu speaking about some haunted house not really thinking all that much about it. Her head turned up glancing over as she noticed someone talking to Tsurei. She bit her bottom lip as she heard her ask them if it was alright the new guy could follow, simply nodding as her response a little too shy to raise her voice to say anything, not really feeling it was her place to give permission anyways.

Blackvelvet Blackvelvet SomebodyElse SomebodyElse BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Emvi Square
School Grounds
Interacting with: simj26 simj26 , The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Waste not, want not; that was the way of the Square household (usually), and so it was only natural for the girl to desire to continue this time-honored family tradition at boarding school, or something.

In all honesty, she just really wanted to finish her microwave meal; it had been so long since she had one, thanks to the readily-available breakfast at the cafeteria. Emvi knew full-well that she shouldn't even be eating this kind of breakfast; what was once an often-enjoyed way of life at home was now a guilty pleasure within the context of a hero course, physical fitness being key and all.

She barely felt any different from when she started the course, though she had also been left too busy and too tired to actively check; add to that the fact that she probably been sabotaging her efforts to some extent, and it was likely quite obvious why she felt she hadn't been making that much progress. She finished her food, despite the increasing guilt and the calls from outside, and immediately made her way to her dresser after haphazardly tossing the remains of her food in her small, personal trash bin.

Which would have to be emptied soon, she noted.

She kept her jeans and opted for a loose, short-sleeved shirt in lieu of her sweater. Though she normally would have opted for something with a simple abstract pattern, most of her more "presentable" shirts had been worn already. Twinges of embarrassment compelled her to choose a flat green shirt with a small bomb icon; she hadn't played Busterknight: Bomb Voyage for quite a while, but hopefully it would come across as "just another shirt" to the majority of people.

After all, it was all about seeming normal in front of her new classmates, not like some kind of shut-in. This was the first proper bit of social time they were going to have, after all.

Emvi pressed out some of the lingering wrinkles as quickly as she could (though without any sort of noticeable result), then sighed as she turned to the window. It was the fastest way down, and she was lucky enough that her side of the hallway faced the building's front. Pushing the window open, she took a deep breath, and jumped. The pain never seemed to get any better, but she had at least gotten a little better at recovering from it. She hissed as she landed on all fours, squeezing her eyes tight for a moment as she tried to blank as much of her screaming nerves from her mind as she could, waiting for the light tingle of the absorbed impact to take over instead so she had something else to focus on.

Finally pushing herself to her feet, she slowly shook out her legs and arms one by one. Her landing was surprisingly close to the entrance--awkwardly so, now that she noticed the other two standing there. Considering the time she usually left the dorms using her "shortcut," she tended to be the only one around. Most others, at least as far as she could tell, were more than willing to get up as early as was expected of them.

"Oh, um, hey, sorry about, uhhh..." she trailed away, looking up at the second floor window for a moment, before forcing a smile as she pointed upward. "It's kind of a training...thing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back