• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sewing Symphonies

Senor_Fluffy

What happens when you don't clean your hair brush
Good morning/afternoon/night everyone. I am finding myself itching to write and so I am searching for some partners who are happy to bounce ideas with me. Let's get to the not-so-fun bits aside first.

- Please be at least 18
- Absolutely no NSFW, fading to black if it necessary to progress the characters and their relationship.
- I've got very few things that bug me but I will speak up if something bugs me, I encourage you to do the same!
- No one liners! I adore writing about the emotions and experiences which shape a character, include that in your own writing. Classic show don't tell sort of idea.
- Please post as often as possible. If you are lacking motivation, life is happening or anything communicate that so I know what's going on ya bean. I totally get it, just please communicate when something isn't working.
- Be comfortable with doubling! Sometimes it is necessary to drive the story forward
-Decent at grammar, mixing up your/you're, their/there/they're just really irks me.
- Don't make a borderline godly character unless that character also has a heavenly personality to interact with.
- Include a character reference for your character (illustration, anime, fc, etc.)
- Let's geek out on plotting and getting inspired! To proof you read all this lemme know what your favorite animal, and why you adore it. :D

Okay now we get to explore the plot ideas and pairings I am down for! I am comfortable with playing male or female characters along with all pairings. I will have my preferred pairings bolded and my preferred roles underlined.

- Druid x Human
- Winged Human x Mage
- Winged Human x Winged Human
- Water Elemental x Fire Elemental
- Witch x Human
- Gang member x Average civilian
Omegaverse:
- omega x omega
- omega x alpha
- alpha x beta

-Have a pairing you have been wanting to explore? As long as it is ocs I wanna hear all about it.

Feel free to shoot me a pm or comment if you are interested, please let me know what you are interested in!

Last edited:
Hi! I’d be interested in the Winged Human x Mage, Witch x Human, Gang member, or omega verse plots! So if there’s something you’re craving more out of those! Let me know!

My favorite animal is a bat, by the way— just because they have these cute little faces that aren’t as scary as everyone thinks.

Hi! I’m interested in doing an omegaverse rp ^^ My favorite animal is the penguin, I love how graceful they are in the water and so awkward and stupid on land.

I'd be super interested in writing the druid X human with you! Let me know if you're interested!

My favourite animal is probably the magpie. They're pretty intelligent and are rather sweet birds, at least over here. Plus I love the stories and superstitions surrounding them~~~

Interested in Witch x Human or Winged Human x Mage. I prefer house cats because I enjoy how they play hard to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back