• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Seven Stars Summer Camp (OOC)

When should we skip to?

• Introductions

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Lunch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flag making

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Characters
Here
Other
Here
As a heads up, I have a very important piece of work due on Friday, so I might not be online here as often until after then. (Or I might just keep getting distracted anyway, haha.)
Anyway, please vote in the poll if you haven't already so we can keep things moving!

How do people feel about moving on based on the poll vote tomorrow?
I've slightly lost track of who's in the middle of interactions and who isn't eheh.
I'm also lowkey paranoid that people aren't getting notfications again lol

The Good Doctor The Good Doctor Am I correct to say that you haven't yet posted as Leo? Would you like to get a post in before we move on, or just slip him in once we get to the next part?

The whole situation with the virus is taking a toll on me and some of my friends so I think I'll step back from this one. Hope you all enjoy it though <3

The whole situation with the virus is taking a toll on me and some of my friends so I think I'll step back from this one. Hope you all enjoy it though <3
Okay, that's fine (and totally understandable). Look after yourself! =)

Okay so atm we're down to like... six definite (or possibly less) campers and I don't know what to do about that ahah

I guess we have three options:
1) Keep going with this amount of campers (or however many it turns out to be once it's clear who's still in)
2) Recruit more people
3) Give up and go home XD

One thing I'd like to say, if we are able to continue... Just want to remind people that it would be ideal to go for quality over quantity in terms of posting so we can all give each other plenty to work with.
In other words, it's fine to take a few days to get a response up, or to wait until you have more things to put in your posts etc. That way, the RP is less likely to die, and it also means no one will feel overwhelmed with trying to keep up. =)
Does that sound alright?

aAh!! sorry!! I’m still here, notifications haven’t been working for some reason 🤔🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back