• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Seven Stars Summer Camp (OOC)

When should we skip to?

• Introductions

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Lunch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flag making

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Characters
Here
Other
Here
i have a feeling this is going to have so much drama and mischief because there are at least two pranksters in this. And i love it XD

I had not anticipated this much activity. XD But I'm glad people are enjoying!

I dont think they are the only ones either XD Teenage crush drama. The poor smaller kids. I know at least one point in the rp im pushing someone into the lake XD

I am so hyped i love this rp. For bunking for the girl's caben Im thinking: Raven & Angie should be bunkmates and Eden & Kass should be bunkmates and the others can decide who they bunk with

I cant wait till the to really gets going, I also hope that maybe after their current summer ends we can bring them back for another summer

I do intend to do future renditions of this RP at some point (obviously not until we finish this one though lol), so that is indeed a possibility. =)

Yeah she can bunk with whoever she wants, she could even bunk with Karen if she wanted. She can bunk with Karen, Emma, Mikayla, or Carmine

Yeah she can bunk with whoever she wants, she could even bunk with Karen if she wanted. She can bunk with Karen, Emma, Mikayla, or Carmine
That sucks, 'cause I had hoped Raven & Salem could become close friends & Raven could bring Salem out of her shell over time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back