• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Seven Stars Summer Camp (OOC)

When should we skip to?

• Introductions

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Lunch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flag making

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Characters
Here
Other
Here
There's also Superfly and Roleplaytoday's characters (Emma and Jack), but I don't think they've arrived yet (neither has Salem, Matthew, Leo, Skyler, Mikayla or Carmine as far as I remember). But of course the others can get started with being shown around and unpacking and all that. That's the good thing about having plenty of staff! =P

Probably makes more sense to wait for all the campers to be there before staff are assigned to cabins.
Hang on... would the staff not already know what cabins they were going to be in? 🤔

Ohh right, I see. My bad. ^^"
Up to you! You could either wait for some responses so you have more to work with, or just add it onto your last post if you already have something in mind for what you want to write. =)

Got some information on the cabins/dorms/whatever you want to call them!
For those who did not see in the interest check, here's what they look like:
Summer_Camp_Mattresses for_Bunkbeds (1).jpg
I would have guessed there's two of them needed to fit everyone. Alternatively, if people want, it could just be a biiiiig room that has enough beds for everyone. What are you guys' thoughts?
Also, there's a bathroom area with toilet and shower cubicles on the back.

Oooo. I personally think it’d be more interesting and have more room for interactions if everyone shared? With one for Girls and one For boys of course ;0

Hahahaha I like the idea of girls and boys being separate because the girls can gossip about the boys and prank them

Omg. Y’all are posting so quick. I need to catch and keep up haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back