• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Setting Summer Dawn (Medieval fantasy detailed) - ignore post count

I'd be up for a Discord OOC!
Also will there be any lore on magic users by any chance? (:

I'd be up for a Discord OOC!
Also will there be any lore on magic users by any chance? (:
There will indeed. Basically you can be any sort of mage, but magic isn't all powerful. It takes a lot of energy and a lot of time training to become powerful, I sort of want to focus on using magic creatively rather than having people just blast enemies with fireballs :3

There will indeed. Basically you can be any sort of mage, but magic isn't all powerful. It takes a lot of energy and a lot of time training to become powerful, I sort of want to focus on using magic creatively rather than having people just blast enemies with fireballs :3
That's great! I'm totally with you on the magic front, I never did like OP mages. Anyway, thanks again C:

SilverFlight SilverFlight I was considering doing something very old that's recently woken back up is that alright? They'll be rusty with their magic at first but I promise I'm not a op player.
I'll certainly consider your character, I will need a bit more detail before I say yes or no however. Would you consider posting it once the character thread goes up?

OK, I'm going to work today to get at least the Lore and the character sheet outlines up so you can start making characters. Keep in mind I will have to take my time with the evaluation as I'm quite busy this week, but I will be almost completely free by the weekend to start the thread proper.

It's a joke because of timezones, hush, I mean it's like 5pm here

HM, not really, I'm sussing out her personality and all that good stuff. I wanna look at the lore before I begin the backstory though *^*

OH MY LORT, IS THIS BASED OFF OF SHEOGORATH'S REALM IN THE ELDER SCROLLS?! I JUST NOTICED THE SHIVERING ISLES AND THE WHOLE MANIA/DEMENTIA LINKS
I have played skyrim for sure, and ESO, the orc lore is going to very similar I think but any more similarities are likely completely subconscious XD

I have played skyrim for sure, and ESO, the orc lore is going to very similar I think but any more similarities are likely completely subconscious XD
DAMMiT, I've become a conspiracy theorist again

OH! By the way, this week the lore will be pretty much editable, I don't want to deviate too much from what I made, but if there is something small that could be tweaked to benefit your character then please let me know. I tried to make the lore general and leave room for exceptions if people want to make characters that deviate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back