• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Setting Summer Dawn (Medieval fantasy detailed) - ignore post count

I will work on finishing up the lore and at least posting that and the character outline soon.

Oh, I'd love to be involved in this. Colour me interested!

What were your ideas? I was playing with the thought of an orc character.

Just some expansive lore on a set of tribes, who are nomadic and moves through the land; secluded from villages or towns, perhaps you may interact with one member, who is sent to trade for supplies/resources. I am thinking of a creating a skin changer, but the tribe delves into some magic that isn’t quite seen elsewhere, if you’d allow that, passed down through the generations and outsiders are treated hesitantly, with rubber gloves like you may attack them or very cautious; a nature that was somewhat shaped by the elders of the tribe.

Just some expansive lore on a set of tribes, who are nomadic and moves through the land; secluded from villages or towns, perhaps you may interact with one member, who is sent to trade for supplies/resources. I am thinking of a creating a skin changer, but the tribe delves into some magic that isn’t quite seen elsewhere, if you’d allow that, passed down through the generations and outsiders are treated hesitantly, with rubber gloves like you may attack them or very cautious; a nature that was somewhat shaped by the elders of the tribe.
I like it. Go for it.
I think I'll try to avoid drawing too many lines for the Cyndaran clans, I'll let the players do that. There are likely sedentary and nomadic clans and those who know secrets not even imagined by others.
My character would be a diplomat of sorts, as I was thinking the orcs might not do the pacifism thing so well and sort of remove themselves from direct contact with the other Cyndaran races.

Last edited:
I am on discord - so that's totally fine with me!
I like it. Go for it.
I think I'll try to avoid drawing too many lines for the Cyndaran clans, I'll let the players do that. There are likely sedentary and nomadic clans and those who know secrets not even imagined by others.
My character would be a diplomat of sorts, as I was thinking the orcs might not do the pacifism thing so well and sort of remove themselves from direct contact with the other Cyndaran races.
Thank you! I think that'd be an interesting spin on ORCS; who are often as depicted as violent or aggressive.

Hey, Silver, I hope I’m not rushing or overstepping, but would. It be ok to request that my my High Elf character be leader of one of the Eight Houses?

I'm interested in this are you still accepting SilverFlight SilverFlight

I have a idea for a Cyndaran and a face claim already up
I will be accepting all this week but I will not be starting until next weekend, if you can wait that long you many certainly put up a character when the thread goes up. The first ten approved will be my cutoff and I'll begin accepting again if some of the first players stop posting.

Hey, Silver, I hope I’m not rushing or overstepping, but would. It be ok to request that my my High Elf character be leader of one of the Eight Houses?
Ah, unfortunately not, and there is a good reason that is in the rules I'm writing: basically our characters will be moving a lot between the two lands, and due to the highly political and competitive nature of the houses the leaders won't be able to move from their capitals very often. You can however use one of the house heads as an npc which you control and make your character one of the heirs. I'll be posting a bit of lore about the houses and how they work when I put the thread up, which will likely be tomorrow.

For reference, is anyone here interested in a discord channel for this thread?

I'm fine with Disord, especially for OOC chat and plotting. I'd definitely prefer to be in the threads for posting, though. Even if we don't do a server for chatting, that's actually probably the best way to get in contact with me (since its easier for me to do on-the-go), so y'all can send me a message. My ID is AlbaGuBrath#8832.

I'm fine with Disord, especially for OOC chat and plotting. I'd definitely prefer to be in the threads for posting, though. Even if we don't do a server for chatting, that's actually probably the best way to get in contact with me (since its easier for me to do on-the-go), so y'all can send me a message. My ID is AlbaGuBrath#8832.
It will only be for OOC convos, story and character devo etc.. The IC will be exclusively here on rpn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back