• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sėtonas Academy - Open

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

SoftSmile

Personified Chaos
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
anime-landscape-castle-clouds-trees-anime-13501-resized-jpg.482034

Sėtonas Academy​

Around the great world of Pasaulis, many royal schools have made their arrival upon the lands. Most of them populated by the royals of the human variety. Almost every human in the world knows of the existence of monsters and magic. Though not all of them take kindly to either. Some schools ban the use of magic, and some are simply built for helping harvest that potential. Yet with all the magic schools and academies, not a single one has been built for the sole purpose of helping monsters find their special potential.

Since humans populate most of Pasaulis, they were very spiteful to learn there were more species just waiting to take all their precious earnings. That was two centuries ago, and now these different creatures now hold some kind of land in this giant globe. Even so, a place just made for monsters was simply unheard of-- So building and officiating an academy that singly served monsters was a hard task to accomplish. Through much convincing, the Head-Master of the now great Sėtonas Academy convinced to let at least the noble born creatures attend an academy separated just for them. So, it was agreed upon. The academy has been running for three decades and it has been more successful than most.

A new year is about to begin with a load of new students to populate the school, happily with no humans in sight.

Was a little sloppy with the interest check, but hopefully no one will blame me for that since I'm excited to start this adventure. I want a load of people to join, the sky is no longer the limit! The more creative a character, the better! Discord Server

[class=ColorBlock] background-color:#A3BABB; color:white; padding:10px; font-family:Girl Next Door; font-size:5; [/class]

[div class=ColorBlock]
gly_h_by_soulenscout-dcns42d.png
[div class=ColorBlock]' Gly '

The sun was bright in the sky, bustling of students surrounded the academy. From the overly large students that walked a bit separately from the others to avoid having someone stuck on their foot-- To the pixies, fairies, and other small creatures walking in a litter in a carved out area on the walls just for the smaller students. Then there was the beautiful water bound mermaid who sped past the other aquatic creatures, shouting apologies. Her helper was struggling to keep up with the fast woman, speeding past the octopi group, that happened to have a squid student mixed in it.
The aquatic students were on a display on the wall across from the smaller student area, their water sealed case was also carved on the wall-- But with a much larger space..And a little bit more wet. So, when a patch of the clear waters suddenly turned black, a few students turned their heads. Now covered with black ink, the princess kept up her speed while coughing and gagging-- Attempting to get the class first. She had wanted to speak with the new teacher for a few minutes before the other students arrived to explain her situations and shortcomings, she cared about her education very much after all.
Arriving at the large classroom, she swam over to the sides, taking a seat. The professor hadn't even arrived yet. Loose strands of hair hung above her head, swishing around in the water--Which was a vile color just around herself. The ink was slowly coming off, though to her dismay her hair still stuck to her head and a disgusting smell filled her nostrils. What a great first day.​

[div class=ColorBlock]
Interacting: None
Mentioned: None
Located: Academy
[/div][/div] [/div]

Aurora flitted through the halls, not bothering with the small pathways. She zipped on by student's ears, stopping every once in a while to look around before zipping off again. Her long white hair fluttered behind her. She turned to look at something and flew straight into a wall. She cursed the thing in her mother tongue and rubbed her forehead. Stupid thing. She would never get used to walls. Her home didn't have walls.
She continued her flying down the halls. She didn't have wings which made her happy. She didn't have to have special made clothes to fit around them. Her clothes just needed to be smaller.
She zipped into what she thought was her class.
"I'm here! I'm sorry if I'm late, but I'm here!......I think..."
She panted softly as she lowered herself to the ground.

SoftSmile SoftSmile

Rebecca did the classic "undead shuffle" as she slouched her way into the halls, noting the tubes of water that flowed through the rooms. I forgot , they have aquatic students here. Must be a plumbing nightmare. Indeed, she sat down next to a mermaid who looked like she'd poured black paint all over herself. "Looks like you need some better makeup," she mused as she viewed her own rotting visage in a mirror. "But then again, I'm not in a spot to throw stones, am I?"

[class=ColorBlock] background-color:#A3BABB; color:white; padding:10px; font-family:Verdana; font-size:5; [/class] [class=BarCode] font-family:Libre Barcode 39; font-size:30px; color:white; text-align:center; //The Bar code at the bottom of the ID. Once again I had to just use the [font=] tag to get it to work even though I have the font in the class correctly IF YOU WANT A UNIQUE BAR CODE 1) Replace the letters of the word "Name" with your OC's Name 2) Alternate Caps often to give it an even more unique look// [/class]

[div class=ColorBlock]
dragon_at_night_by_nesarakomire-dbbknae-2-jpg.486707
[div class=ColorBlock]Aeterni​

Aeterni walks out of his Room and walks slowly towards his class. He sees how everybody is trying not to look at him or stand in his way, he smirks, Dragonoids ar still feard because of their nature but he did not think that this would also happen in the Academy. He stops in front of his class looks around, nobody even tries to get around him. he smiles sad and enters his class. He is one of the first, not even the Teacher is around. Aeterni walks past a Mermaid and a Undead and walks in the back of the class, were the Chairs and Desks are bigger and sturdier. He growls silent "I hope Father did not make a misstake with sending me here."
[/Div][/div]

Attachments

• dragon_at_night_by_nesarakomire-dbbknae (2).jpg
    dragon_at_night_by_nesarakomire-dbbknae (2).jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 0
Ali Asghar
Setonas Academy || Class

[IMG='width:342px;']https://static.zerochan.net/Aijima.Cecil.full.1715590.jpg[/IMG]Ali had originally tried to arrive to class earlier but had gotten sent back to his room to change when he had tried to wear something more comfortable. The Genie was forced into the school uniform but even if he was trapped in these binding fabrics he would still flaunt his status in gold riches drizzled onto this uniform. As he walked through the halls his golden jewels shimmered in the light, students pausing seconds to watch him make his way by without a person in his way. Ali held his head high with each step allowing people to admire him, although he could tell only a handful of them would recognize his family's markings.

Up ahead he noticed another split in the crowd, a Dragonoid standing in front of the classroom door where no one dared push past him. Before Ali could even get there he had moved which meant trouble wouldn't start between right away, but he was still annoyed at the male Dragonoid. Eyeing the room for a brief moment he could already pick out one undead person and he was already pulling up the Genie rulebook for the dead-- in the odd case, she had tried to wish herself to be less dead, which has happened a few times in the past.

Keeping on the safe side he strategically picked a seat away from her, laying out a silken cloth over his own seat before sitting down. The teacher wasn't here yet, which meant he had to relax and admire some of the treasures he wore. He paid attention to one pendant, in particular, an incomplete golden circle that looked plain in comparison to the rest of his jewel. Took him a little longer to notice that they also had a fairy in the room, they didn't have many of those back where he was from.​

[class=ColorBlock] background-color:#A3BABB; color:white; padding:10px; font-family:Verdana; font-size:5; [/class] [class=BarCode] font-family:Libre Barcode 39; font-size:30px; color:white; text-align:center; //The Bar code at the bottom of the ID. Once again I had to just use the [font=] tag to get it to work even though I have the font in the class correctly IF YOU WANT A UNIQUE BAR CODE 1) Replace the letters of the word "Name" with your OC's Name 2) Alternate Caps often to give it an even more unique look// [/class]

[div class=ColorBlock]
dragon_at_night_by_nesarakomire-dbbknae-2-jpg.486707
[div class=ColorBlock]Aeterni​

Soon after Aeterni sat down, he saw a humanoid creature walking in the classroom, or to be more precise, the golden glimmer of his jewelry. Aeterni suppresses his laughter, in his home, excessive jewelry means someone is a show-off who depends on his money to prevent fights or problems, they are a shame to their lair and their kinsman and aren't taken seriously. Aeterni says in a mocking tone. "I can't believe I need to stay with this lightshow in one room, I hope he doesn't blind someone with his jewels. Isn't there a strict dress code?"
[/Div][/div]

' Tinea '
Four girls walked into the classroom, the one leading the group seemed to be somewhat divergent from a moth creature. She was smiling and talking to an Arachnid species student beside of her. The first thing one would notice about this girl is that she had a slightly larger height than the students surrounding her, she stood about a foot taller than all of the other girls. Her steps were loud, as it seemed she lacked feet and instead hooves were placed beneath her legs to balance her. She obviously had a custom tailored uniform for her wings, but her breasts seemed to have needed adjustments as well. From what the uniform was covering, it seemed like her body was entirely fluffy with the exception of her face.

When she stepped in the room, she almost immediately looked over to the genie, her pupils dilating to look at the shiny accessories the boy wore. " Ooh~ " She coo'ed as she stepped away from her group, walking over to the genie. She leaned over into his personal space to put her face directly in a shiny necklace that hung around his neck. " Shinny~ ". Her wings fluttered behind her with a slight buzzing noise emitting from them. She was practically ripped out of her trance by the arachnid girl, which apologized quickly to the boy. " Sorry, she's attracted to light--- And shiny things. " The two girls walked away, with a bit of resistance from the moth one.
c8c.png

Aranea
They were walking in their homeroom, naturally. A bit early, which was good because most of them woke up at the crack of dawn to look presentable to the other students. Everything was going well-- The only goal in Aranea's mind was to get the whole group sat down. She was currently looking up to her best friend, Tinea. She was more beautiful than she could ever hope to be. With extra limbs protruding from Aranea's back, along with the several extra eyes, small height, and flat chest she was nothing like her pretty friend. Though, she did whatever she had to to protect the poor girl.

It seemed she would have to today, because as she was talking about the dress code, and how it was ridiculous-- Her friend began to stray from her. Looking over she saw the exact reason why. Someone wearing too many accessories, and blinding ones at that. She really didn't want her friend to get in trouble the first day for sexual harassment, so she quickly walked over to him and muttered apologies while sitting down with the two other girls.

There was Fafalla, who was called Falla by anyone who was anybody. She was almost as beautiful as Tinea...Almost. She had beautiful wings which were always slightly fluttering behind her. Sometimes they caught the light, and attracted Tinea to gawk at her. She had rested all four of her arms in front of her, sitting peacefully with her eyes closed while waiting for the instructor to come. Her antenna began to twitch lightly as the two other girls sat down. " Is everything alright? " She commented, which Aranea simply gave a gesture to let it go.

The fourth girl was much more quiet and laid back, Shama. Her crimson eyes were studying the class when they came in, and they were still looking around for answers. Her ears kept twitching as she observed them. Her large paws were rested on the desk, scratching at the wood-- Which was surprisingly strong and did nicely to sharpen her claws. She kept the accessorizing to a minimum, for Tinea's sake. Along with the dress code of course, but she denies that she follows any rules.

2cd5b001647eb1b6fe38d60c8c4373cb.png
54__flare_the_papillion_by_fu_reiji-d9mjri6.png
Anubis.png

[IMG='width:342px;']https://static.zerochan.net/Aijima.Cecil.full.1715590.jpg[/IMG]Ali Asghar
Setonas Academy || Class

Tilting his head back slightly while the dragonesque boy spoke, Ali had barely parted his lips to respond when a robustious girl pressed herself on him. He recoiled back, placing a hand over the golden loop as she pressed against it only for the same girl to be pulled away by some friends.
"All is well." He waved them off, eyeing the moth girl for a moment before turning his attention to the halved loop. The necklace's main piece wasn't shiny, especially in comparison to his other accessories. It wasn't supposed to be eye-catching, so perhaps something was wrong . . .
That aside he did his best not to seem too bothered by it, but there was something that he still wanted to address.

Taking a deep breath, Ali levitated from his seat puffing into a faint cloud of smoke only to reappear with a poof on the dragon boy's desk crisscrossed.
"Your tone suggests this is an insult, but being called out for shining is more of a compliment . . ." He trailed off with an exaggerated motion to suggest he was pondering something, only to snap his fingers as if the idea had suddenly hit him, "Maybe it would be an insult to someone who prefers things dark and gloomy. Am I reading this correctly?" He concluded with a smile that shifted into a sly grin.
"If you really wanted to get my attention for a proper introduction, there are better ways to call for me."

[class=ColorBlock] background-color:#A3BABB; color:white; padding:10px; font-family:Verdana; font-size:5; [/class]

[div class=ColorBlock]
[div class=ColorBlock]Aeterni

Aeternis red eyes fixate Alis and a little flame starts to dance around Ali. "We Dragonoids love gold, but not ON someone, it shows just that you are to week as that you could protect yourself... And it is to easy to melt." He smiles as the flame gets faster. "So please, amuse me."
[/Div][/div]

( Novus ) Mrs. Prudens
When the Mer-student was about to hesitantly recoil against the undead's remark, a loud screeching sound of nails on a chalk-board could be heard. There was a tall woman now standing in front of the class, with an innocent smile on.
450px-Hakutaku0.png

" I can assure you any more interruption of my class will also lead to that horrible noise. " She flicked her wand-like accessory, which had a sharp edge on the end of it-- Which could be assumed to have made the terrible noise. " My name is Mrs. Prudens. No, I'm not a complete prude, It is simply Latin you baffons, before you even ask. " The woman was certainly full of her self. She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe.

" My apologies, I'm under much stress due to the incidents around the school with the new school year and all. Speaking of new students and school year, the dress code is very strict, and no such flashy jewelry should be allowed. Small chokers, necklaces, earrings, a long with a few minor arm accessories are allowed. I will try to be lenient, but for now I ask you give the distraction to me. " The woman held her hand out expectantly at the genie, and after receiving what she required, she went back to the front.

" You will all get to know each-other on your own time, I don't expect you to be friends with everyone, if anyone. Your education is my top priority. In this class, I will teach you the importance of your individual cultures, how to properly run a common kingdom, and a kingdom with your circumstances when it comes to it. I will also teach you the core basics, including several languages, advanced math, political state, and such others. We'll get there when we cross it. You're extracurricular classes will be chosen according to what type of ruler you are expected to be... " She looked around the room. " Whether it's graceful, and elegant.. " She glanced at Gly. " Or perhaps strong and unmovable. " She glanced at Aeterni.

" If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will be starting shortly. " She began to write on the board the first lesson of home-room. This was going to be a long year.

Aeterni looks at her and says. "No Questions, but could you tell this Monkey to leave me alone." He stretches his wings and growls at Ali.

[IMG='width:342px;']https://static.zerochan.net/Aijima.Cecil.full.1715590.jpg[/IMG]Ali Asghar
Setonas Academy || Class

The genie's shoulders slouched as the teacher approached him, this being the second time he had to abide by these oppressive dress codes. He made a big fuss on the dragon's desk on removing his accessories, taking off little by little only to remove more when Mrs. Prudens didn't walk away. He was down to his simple necklace, two bangles, and some earrings by the time the teacher had walked off with his precious treasures.
If it wasn't for Mrs. Prudens, Ali would have happily educated the dragon on the meaning of treasure. He tsked at the monkey comment, snapping his fingers to poof into the next to the dragon boy mostly because he found him amusing.
"You should consider it a blessing that someone like me gave you a sliver of my attention." He hummed quietly, once against sitting crisscrossed with the same silk cloth as before underneath him, except this time it was more pillowy.​

Rebecca nodded as the teacher went through her schtick. Yeah, yeah, we all know the drill. Let's get this crap over with, so I can find my dorm room. And then she realized that lessons were going to start right away. Ugh, this just keeps getting better and better. She took out a pencil and paper and started copying down her notes. Sure, this year was going to be excruciatingly boring, but that was no reason to give any less than her best.

[class=ColorBlock] background-color:#A3BABB; color:white; padding:10px; font-family:Verdana; font-size:5; [/class]

[div class=ColorBlock]

Aeterni, now really annoyed by this Genie, growls a little louder but starts to copie the lessons from Mrs. Prudens, in the same motion he flicks his tail and yanks the silck cloth out from under him. he humms with a big smile after he glanced over to Ali and saw that he wasn't quite pleased.
[/Div][/div]

Setonas Academy || Class

When he sat down there was no cushy bottom for him and when he glanced over at the dragon boy he saw that his cloth had been swiped. Ali's eyes narrowed at the gauntlet being tossed before him. No lesson was needed to understand a declaration of war. Cracking his fingers together quietly, his eyes shifted over at the back legs of the dragon's chair.
With a snap of his fingers, the two back legs of the dragon's chair had poofed into a light green fog, leaving only a pair of beignets in its stead . . . Which of course, wasn't nearly enough to evenly support the dragon or his chair itself for. Ali grinned slightly as the two breadsticks started to bend from the weight, then looked ahead trying to look as innocent as possible as he put pen to paper.

[class=ColorBlock] background-color:#A3BABB; color:white; padding:10px; font-family:Girl Next Door; font-size:5; [/class]

[div class=ColorBlock]
Jason.jpg
[div class=ColorBlock]' Alexander '

Alex was utterly overwhelmed as he walked into school. All of the people, all of the movement and sound, lights, smells. Everything that almost gave Alexander a panic attack. Having your senses pick up more than you can process leads to breakdowns for autistic people. He so wanted to get to the silence of his dorm but that could wait until class ended. He hoped. Alex entered his classroom. "Sorry I'm a bit late, miss." The sensory overload wasn't much better in here. Alex just decided to sit down and work. Work and it will be quiet.​

[div class=ColorBlock]
Interacting: SoftSmile SoftSmile
Mentioned: SoftSmile SoftSmile
[/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=ColorBlock]

Aeterni saw how a fox like creature enters the classroom, it looked kinda overwhelmed and frightened. It sat down and after that, Aeterni felt how his chair shifted to the back and then he landed, with a loud thump, on the floor. He looked at his chair and saw that the chair legs were turned into beignets, he knew that that was the doing of the genie. He stood up and growled so loud that the floor around him vibrated. "Tell me genie, do you want a problem with me? Aeterni, son of the Great king of all dragons, the strongest dragonoid of my generation."
[/Div][/div]

[div class=ColorBlock]
Jason.jpg

Alexander felt the pure energy coming from behind him. He was shaking at the feeling it gave him. "I wonder who pissed him off." He kept on working, trying to ignore all of the sensations directed his way. He eventually decided to use some of his power to increase a natural calming aura he had very close around him. "If I can calm them down, I won't need this so close."​

[div class=ColorBlock]
Interacting: Quados Quados and August August
Mentioned: Quados Quados and August August
[/div][/div] [/div]

Last edited:

[div class=ColorBlock]

Aeterni breathes heavy and little flames come out of his mouth, he stops and looks around and sees that almost everyone is looking at him. "leave me alone." he looks at Ali one last time and takes another chair and goes back to copying the lesson.
[/Div][/div]

Outside of the academy, the air began to heat. It started slowly at first. Roaming students began to notice that it felt rather muggy in that area. It wasn't that much longer before the air began to waver with heat, creating mirages for some who saw the change in the distance. The cobblestones in the road started to heat uncomfortably, making the students start to really take notice. While it had been easy to dismiss before, now the globe of ever increasing heat was plainly visible.

All at once, a thunderous crack boomed, rolling loudly across the campus and shaking anything not immediately bolted to the ground.

A dark pink plumb of smoke drifted up from the cobblestones, the cracks between the stones glowing in a neon pink color that grew in greater and greater intensity. More thunderous cracks issued out, causing the crowd of students to back up in worry.

The pink smoke coalesced more and more into a vaguely humanoid form, growing denser and denser in the globe of pure heat. Lava, or at least what looked like it if it were colored in that same neon pink hue began to spill out of the smoke itself and fill where the smoke formed.

All at once, everything in the strange manifestation cooled. The wavering air, the heated street, the smoke, it all settled as the glowing lava cooled. However instead of the dangerous glowing material cooling into stone, it instead took on the appearance of a small blonde haired human male.

[IMG='width:76px;']https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSZgcAPuadmIaZYG3cahX_wKgeU8YjnBcJ7LPC9SoFxb4or8J3z[/IMG]

The boy looked at the gawking onlookers with a bright cheerful smile, hugging a stuffed animal to his academy uniform as he spoke in a voice that bore the lethal adorableness of a litter of puppies

"Hi everybody! I'm so excited to finally meet all of you in person! I hope we can all be great friends!"

The crowd did not know what to do with that. The scary way he appeared mixed with how jarringly cute he was made for a sight to dumbfound and stupify.

The Glash swarm rested along the inner side of the room's windowsill, absorbing nutrients brought in with the air flow inside. The class and teacher getting rowdy did little to distract Glash from just feeding for now. From it's position, it would still be able to listen and watch, with every individual in the swarm. Though, that isn't to say there wasn't anything better to do; but, the swarm needs to learn, so here Glash finds itself. The genie and Dragonoid having a spat wasn't providing any use information, however, and was taking time away from that proceeding. Thankfully, the situation resolved itself, so the teacher could start at her leisure; much to the relief of the swarm.

Catching scent in the air of more food, the swarm traveled along the floor over toward the dragonoid, where the remnants of the chair turned food lay on the floor. There was no hesitation to start devouring the bread within a manner of seconds, getting every single crumb. Having no sense of taste, there was nothing wrong with the bread whatsoever. Amassing itself, the swarming pulled itself into a 7 ft tall humanoid shape, right behind Aeterni. "We appreciate the easy meal you have provided, genie." Glash thanked Ali, with it's raspy way of communication being slightly ear piercing; especially so close to the Dragonoid.

Quados Quados August August

[div class=ColorBlock]

Aeterni jumbs, after he heard this voice behind him and holds himself with his wings in the air. He gets angry that he was scared by this thing and his bodytemperature starts rising, it is so high that the air around him starts to dance and everytime he breaths some flames come out of his mouth. "Who, or whatever you are, dont you ever dare to just appear behind me, cause if you do that again, you could end up to be just a pile of ash." He lands again and flicks his wings a little and the light reveal some golden scales on him, that break the light. he folds his wings and hears a the sound of thunder and some screams from studenst. "What is it now?"
[/Div][/div]

[div class=ColorBlock]
Jason.jpg

The figure materialising behind him and the loud thunder was too much stimulation at once for Alexander. He made an audible noise and almost fell off of his chair. "That was still too loud. Why do I get so scared?" He tired himself out by strengthening his calming power enough to calm himself down. Curious about where the thunder came from, Alex peeked out of the classroom, seeing Perrin and being less confused now he had a source. "Oh, that boy. He's almost as short as me. Anyway, I'll just get back to work." Bending back over his desk, Alex tried to ignore the chaos and finish his task.​

[div class=ColorBlock]
Interacting: N/A
Mentioned: BlightGiver BlightGiver and BillyGGruff BillyGGruff
[/div][/div] [/div]

"Wow!" Perrin said wistfully, staring at his hands and around the academy, "So this is how humans see! I almost thought itd be like the cartoons I watched but this works too! Its amazing how much you can see with such a limited window of perception!"

He clapped in excitement and ran about with his avatar, his arms outstretched while he giggled and whooped with excitement. 3 dimensions, linear time, it was like he was in one of his favorite shows!

He took in the people as he ran past them, his bunny doll flopping about in the breeze as he noted how diverse the humans looked. Almost like they weren't humans at all.

He stopped then remembered. That's right there are other beings besides humans. They didn't look that much different from the 6th dimension but with eyes that could only perceive a small segment of light he could clearly see what they were. These were those monsters! He was mildly disappointed that he wasn't going to a human school, but he supposed hed see real humans in person eventually!

"Hmmm... I think I might be late, or early" he felt around the foreign words on his manufactured tongue. Linear time was so strange. "Hey! Would any of you know where the person in charge is!? I dont know what time I was supposed to be here, so I picked randomly!"

He yelled this out to anyone who could hear, his cutesy voice carrying surprisingly far despite how bubbly it seemed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back