• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings SET SAIL! (A Pirate Group Rp based on an old story I tried to write)

Unsure if this is still open but am bored and wish to write so I'm gonna post anyway.

Name: Jack
Position: Stowaway
Species: Human
Sex: M
Pirate name: Jack (leaving open for crew to decide a nickname if he should be accepted)
Height: 5'5
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Brown
e42a9c0b72b903232da076341cf64235.jpg

Story: Jack was the only son to a rather wealthy family and sole heir to their fortunes and holdings. Be that as it may, Jack was nothing like the other children of wealthy houses. Aristocracy, politics, Horse riding, lavish parties, none of these things interested him in the slightest. While other heirs were chatting it up over their plans for the inherent future, Jack longed for adventure. You could find him down on the docks getting into mischief; scrapping, gambling, even stealing with the more rugged less fortunate children of the slums. His parents of course disapproved of such behavior and despaired over their son's strange fascination with the peasant folk and their barbarism. Hardly fitting for an heir of such grandeur, his father would scold him on a daily basis.

On his eighteenth birthday his parents sprung an arranged marriage upon him with a girl that he'd hardly known, thinking they could force him into acting what they considered to be a proper gentleman. Posh on that, Jack slipped away; as he had become very sly, among other things, from his dealings with the local hoodlums. Armed with only a dagger, his sights set on adventure and excitement filling his chest, he stowed himself away on a ship's lower deck in the harbor. Unfortunately he had not the time to change attire and was still in very uncomfortable and stiff clothing, the crew would notice him a noble straight away but once they parted from the deck and were at sea none of that would matter. Or so he thought.

Unsure if this is still open but am bored and wish to write so I'm gonna post anyway.

Name: Jack
Position: Stowaway
Species: Human
Sex: M
Pirate name: Jack (leaving open for crew to decide a nickname if he should be accepted)
Height: 5'5
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Brown
View attachment 925411

Story: Jack was the only son to a rather wealthy family and sole heir to their fortunes and holdings. Be that as it may, Jack was nothing like the other children of wealthy houses. Aristocracy, politics, Horse riding, lavish parties, none of these things interested him in the slightest. While other heirs were chatting it up over their plans for the inherent future, Jack longed for adventure. You could find him down on the docks getting into mischief; scrapping, gambling, even stealing with the more rugged less fortunate children of the slums. His parents of course disapproved of such behavior and despaired over their son's strange fascination with the peasant folk and their barbarism. Hardly fitting for an heir of such grandeur, his father would scold him on a daily basis.

On his eighteenth birthday his parents sprung an arranged marriage upon him with a girl that he'd hardly known, thinking they could force him into acting what they considered to be a proper gentleman. Posh on that, Jack slipped away; as he had become very sly, among other things, from his dealings with the local hoodlums. Armed with only a dagger, his sights set on adventure and excitement filling his chest, he stowed himself away on a ship's lower deck in the harbor. Unfortunately he had not the time to change attire and was still in very uncomfortable and stiff clothing, the crew would notice him a noble straight away but once they parted from the deck and were at sea none of that would matter. Or so he thought.
Accepted!
Man am I glad at all the new recruits! Hop on in whenever!
The link is around here somewhere

If you read the starter page, it's not super long, that should have you caught up
And posts can be as long as you wish, well at least 1 paragraph (5 sentences).
Nothings really happened, the crew was about to board another ship, that's all. Like I said, nothing really happened so far

Well the length may be a problem for me due to my work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back