• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
50957864-9E2B-4B9E-80D6-7F8BDC72BFC2.gif
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
[January 1st, 2037 AD]
[3:34 EST]
[New York City, New York]

^Hello there everyone. I know, I know, it's a bit early for you folks to be awake, but you know what they say! An alert survivor is an alive survivor. So, let's get on with our morning broadcast
^The bad news for today: The Plague is at an ultimate high. Wear your filtration masks, if you must leave your homes. If not, please seal all doors and windows. Barricade all entrances. Do not let anyone, or anything, inside.
^The good news for today: I, your lovely Patron, am still alive! Which means, for the next 24 hours, you get to hear my broadcast.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you who are confused, I'm with you. But anyway, welcome. This is based of the one part of a zombie movie I saw, and the trailer for Songbird. Also, the series(es) that I am currently watching. Let's get to it:

Story:
Since 2020, the virus has been around. Lurking. Some would say, planning. Almost like it was intelligent. And when our defenses were lowest, when we felt we were safe, it attacked. It filled the air, burrowed into the ground. Glass windows shattered, filling skyscrapers with a deadly plague. The disaster of January 2021. Since then, the world has adapted. Filtration systems so buildings can exist again. Some people are completely immune. But there are still threats. The Plague is always changing. Zombies roam the planet. Half the land isn’t even habitable anymore. So how do you survive when the very Earth will kill you?

Rules:
Respect- This applies in a few different ways. One, with me. I made this, I get to decide whether you can say. For lack of a better analogy, I am the caretaker of your character. If I don't like the way you (OOC) act with me, I can remove you and your character. Two, with other people. I am perfectly fine with a bit of friendly banter, light teasing. If I see outright insulting, shaming peoples' work, etc., you will be removed. Three, in character. Feel free to make your character as rude and disrespectful as you want. As long as it's not you being disrespectful, it's chill.

Godmoding/taking over my role- No tolerance for it. Your character walks, fine. You make a character that isn't yours walk, not fine. You will not make big decisions for the roleplay without my consultation, unless I deliberately ask you to.

Sensitive Stuff- Try to avoid topics that could become overly political. The masks in this have no relation to the masks in real life. These ones work to filter toxins and microbes in the air, not just block them out. If your character doesn't wear a mask, they have to either be: A) completely immune or: B) a zombie. Don't get political. I'm fine with discrimination being part of your character, but please please please, do not bring real life issues into OOC.

Friendship- I want us all to be friends here. I want to be "chill" with you. That being said, I am not a push over. You may be my "bro", but that does not mean you get special treatment. Break my rules and you're out.

Guidelines:
This is an apocalyptic to post-apocalyptic world. Which means that you can't go out to the internet cafe and chill with your buddies. Or hang out in the mall with your friends. This world is survival of the fittest. Kill or be killed. Every move you make has to work towards your survival. The clothes you pick, the food you salvage, even the way you walk has to work towards making it out of this horrible place alive.

Killing other survivors- If you have their permission, feel free

Skill Set- If your character was ex-military, they have ex-military skills. They shouldn't all-of-a-sudden be able to calculate pi times five to the nearest millionth. Nothing unrealistic, please.

Big Plan- Well, you'll have to read and find out.

Alright, that's it. Ciao

Last edited:
I’ll be getting up the character sheet page and OOC soon

The OOC!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back