• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Serpentine (OOC Chat)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome one, welcome- er, it's really just me and one other person right now. But anyway, welcome! This will be the chat, where we talk problems, resolve issues, and become friends! Also, feel free to blurt it out if you ship characters, if you have something you think someone could improve on, etc. I am very friendly to those who follow the rules so- yeah. Alright, let's get started!

Well well welcome lads and ladies (and nbs, for those out there)! So, I can officially start doing stuff! So, first things first, is there anything special I should call you guys in OOC? Nicknames, call cards, etc.

Anyway, I finished my character. Y’all like him? It really doesn’t matter if you do, because I love him!

I have a couple of questions about the type of zombies we're dealing with here
1. Are we talking fast hyper-aggressive with acute senses type zombies aka World War Z or Slow Walking Ponderous and not as acute senses zombies aka The Walking Dead
2. Is destroying the brain the only way to kill these zombies or will taking out the legs/heart also do the trick?
3. Is 1 scratch or bite completely enough to turn someone and if so, how long does it take?

4. Are there going to be mutated zombies made for specific niches aka a slippery and especially fast rouge-like zombie and big strong meaty brute strength type zombies or even zombies capable of ranged attacks like acid spit...or are we talking simple and basic zombies the whole way?

I have a couple of questions about the type of zombies we're dealing with here
1. Are we talking fast hyper-aggressive with acute senses type zombies aka World War Z or Slow Walking Ponderous and not as acute senses zombies aka The Walking Dead
2. Is destroying the brain the only way to kill these zombies or will taking out the legs/heart also do the trick?
3. Is 1 scratch or bite completely enough to turn someone and if so, how long does it take?
4. Are there going to be mutated zombies made for specific niches aka a slippery and especially fast rouge-like zombie and big strong meaty brute strength type zombies or even zombies capable of ranged attacks like acid spit...or are we talking simple and basic zombies the whole way?
1. Yes, they are fast, hyper-aggressive but their senses are not acute. As long as they are not directly aggravated or hear any loud noises (ex. gunshots, metal clanging together) you could walk right past one.
2. These usually cannot be destroyed. You can cut off their limbs so they cannot go anywhere, but the virus takes over all separate parts of the body, infecting all the nerves. It can control a brainless, heartless, legless zombie if it deems it necessary.
3. Scratches are usually not enough unless there was other zombie flesh present under the zombie’s fingernails, which there usually is. It would be hard for one to be still long enough to get bitten, but yes, bites do turn. Only those who are immune to the zombie extension of the virus are exempt from a fate as the walking dead, but even then they still suffer from symptoms of turning which are: high fever, hallucinations, chills, and paranoia. Non-immune experience these symptoms for 72 hours before death and rising as a zombie.
4. No, the zombies do not have specific powers, they are all just fast and hyper-aggressive.

How viable would a big bulky brawler type character with a melee weapon say....a sledgehammer work in this type of roleplay? Of course he'd have a firearm for emergencies but with his brute strength he prefers melee weapons...would that be allowed?

How viable would a big bulky brawler type character with a melee weapon say....a sledgehammer work in this type of roleplay? Of course he'd have a firearm for emergencies but with his brute strength he prefers melee weapons...would that be allowed?
Honestly, do what you like. The only thing is, unless you are completely immune to all aspects of the virus, you need to wear a mask. And I will say that I may not immediately accept a character that is immune to ALL aspects of the virus.

Selee-01 Selee-01 Void Dweller Void Dweller Baradour Baradour GeneticallyAltered GeneticallyAltered VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator

So, everyone, let’s talk:
First things first, I am not rushing anyone. Reply as often as you want to. But, I am asking that you have your character(s) up by December 19th. This Saturday. If you absolutely can’t, that’s alright, but we might have to start the rp without you.
Second thing, I’d like to get to know you guys a bit. So comment one or all of these things: favorite color, favorite food, favorite movie

Crimson, Cheeseburgers, Dang that's a toughie so I'll go by Genre

Horror: A Cabin in the woods
Sci-fi: A Quiet Place
Marvel (Not its own genre but it might as well be): Infinity War
Thriller: Calibre
Anime: My Hero/Fire Force

Aqua, Mac and Cheese

Horror: Friday The 13th (haven’t seen it yet, but a movie series about killing irresponsible teens sounds cool)
Thriller: Sweetheart
Sci-Fi: A Quiet Place
Marvel: Spider-Man Far From Home
Anime:

Color: Gold/white
Food: Probably steak
Movie: The Sandlot is up there, any Godzilla movie, Dragonslayer

Fav food : Shepherds pie
Colour : Dark green

Horror : World War Z - the book though, vastly superior to the movie.
Event horizon - Movie , very old school

FYI : Almost certainly a lot older then the rest of you :-)
UK based for Time Zones
Dont really use Discord

I understand if you’ve given up on this roleplay. If there is no response from anyone by the new year, you will be booted out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back