• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seriously Craving Some MxM Right Now

Lord Pug

Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!
 (Howdy, all! My name is Andrew, but you can call me Drew or Andy or...whatever. xD I'm gay-ish, incase you're wondering. Yes, gay-ISH. I'm a boy but I like girls and boys. I don't label myself. I'm gay-ish or straight-isn. Whatever I feel like.

Alright, so I'm really looking for a partner for MxM. I'd be willing to double for MxF or FxF but there has to be MxM or I'm not interested.

No 18+ (please keep in mind: I am a minor)

I tend to have gore in my stories but I won't go too all-out. I just love writing dramatic scenes!

No one-liners. I'll try to match your length but I can only go big if you give me something to work with. The most I can do is, probably, 3-4 paragraphs.

Please tell me if you have any triggers.

I curse a lot but I never say discriminatory words (you know, f*g b*tch etc) and I ask that you don't either. (Although, I openly consider myself queer and don't consider that a swear word) Otherwise, any swears are ok other than the F word. Usually it's just like, "I can't stand this shit."

Please don't be upset if I want to stop (if it gets boring, if our characters aren't compatible, etc) and I won't be upset if you want to stop.

Literate RPing ONLY. (Literate: Amelia cried, her face buried in her hands. Text: Amelia: *crying*)

Please no rape. Just no. Not even a mention. NO.

If you read this far, tell me how much you love pugs.

I will play any type of character you want, if there's a specific type of character you think would be good for your character, except that I don't do the rich asshole stereotype. I just really think that's dumb. And my characters always have depth. Always.

Ok, time for fandoms and ships within fandoms (all ships I will mention are MxM, of course I do have other non-MxM ships but I really want to RP MxM rn):

-Undertale: SansxGrillby, SansxFlowey, SansxAsgore (yeah I ship Sans with tons of people xD), PapyrusxAsgore, PapyrusxMettaton.
-Ouran High School Host Club: TamakixKyoya, HoneyxMori.
-Harry Potter: HarryxDraco (this is my OTP don't kill me xD)

-Stardew Valley: SebastianxSam, SebastianxOC

I'm open to other ships, if you have any suggestions, but they MUST be MxM (unless you want to double with MxF or FxF)

Hey there! ^p^

I would love if we could combine our cravings for MxM and fulfill both our needs with a 1x1!

Everything you mentioned in your requirements is absolutely perfect for me, so yeah.

I saw in your signature that in another search thread that you mentioned 'Boarding School Roommates' and I would love to do that.

Other than that, your HarryxDraco would be amazing. one of my OTPs too, dude. don't worry. xD

I hope you can get back to me! cx

p.s. pugs are the bet and I need me some puggles

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! ^p^

I would love if we could combine our cravings for MxM and fulfill both our needs with a 1x1!

Everything you mentioned in your requirements is absolutely perfect for me, so yeah.

I saw in your signature that in another search thread that you mentioned 'Boarding School Roommates' and I would love to do that.

Other than that, your HarryxDraco would be amazing. one of my OTPs too, dude. don't worry. xD

I hope you can get back to me! cx

p.s. pugs are the bet and I need me some puggles

*gasp* Someone replied! omfganotherharryxdracoshipperoml

I'd love to RP boarding school roommates or HarryxDraco! PM me! =D

Hello! I would love to rp with you! I have an idea for doubling and not doubling if you'd like to pm me we can chat about it! :)

Hello! The names AZ, I'm quite interested in doing a roleplay with you, I really like Undertale and I do see you like Nightvale too!  I'm also really gay. 
But I also had a teeny question for you, do you mind doing a ship of SansXMale!Older!Frisk??? Or Chara??? Maybe Asriel???? 

Hello! The names AZ, I'm quite interested in doing a roleplay with you, I really like Undertale and I do see you like Nightvale too!  I'm also really gay. 
But I also had a teeny question for you, do you mind doing a ship of SansXMale!Older!Frisk??? Or Chara??? Maybe Asriel???? 

I don't do SansxFrisk (especially not with Frisk being in the gender binary) and Asriel, sure. I actually ship them. (I didn't want to put it in because then it would be, like, five Sans ships xD) Chara...erm...well, I'd rather not just because my view of Chara not being evil is not as common and I hate evil Chara.

I don't do SansxFrisk (especially not with Frisk being in the gender binary) and Asriel, sure. I actually ship them. (I didn't want to put it in because then it would be, like, five Sans ships xD) Chara...erm...well, I'd rather not just because my view of Chara not being evil is not as common and I hate evil Chara.

Oh! The Asriel one is good, I've actually been dying to do an RP of them. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back