• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Serial Killer vs. Detective

GhastlySquash

Two Thousand Club
I'm open to you taking on either role, and have a few different plots in mind. These can take place in any era by the way.

Detective vs. Serial Killer: The detective is trying to find a notorious killer, unaware that the killer is someone that they already know. Depending on how it goes, the detective may have to make a difficult choice between choosing justice or giving up someone that they care about.

Doctor vs. Serial Killer: I've seen this plot a few times around, so I figure I should offer it as well. The killer has been caught and is being diagnosed by a psychologist, in the hopes of catching another killer or perhaps just to gain better insight.

Serial Killer vs. Copycat Killer: A more hilarious idea, but basically two killers, one of which is the copycat of the other, have ended up trying to kill the same victim. Whether or not this ends in a partnership or a second body is up to you.

Victorian Era (Supernatural) Specific: The hunt for the elusive serial killer Jack the Ripper has led a group of investigators into a world of surprises, corruption, and a diabolical mind.

1940-1950 Specific: An enforcer for the Mafia crosses paths with a killer whose targets appear to be other mobsters. Just what is this killer after and can they be stopped?

Star Wars Specific: A mysterious force wielder is using the force to persuade Senators to commit suicide. Can the killer be caught? (This RP can focus on either the Clone Wars or Galactic Civil War)

So those are the plots, and while they may seem a little vague, that's mainly because I want to give you as much freedom within each plot as possible. If you want a detective with a troubled past, write it down, get right into detail with it. If you want to be a serial killer, go into depth as to why they are the way they are. No one is just born a killer, and there's always circumstances that help mold your character. 

So if you're interested in character development, and perhaps a little bit of dark humor, please feel free to PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to try one of these out with you! I love character development and I always have a soft spot for dark humor and crime RPs! Do you require a writing sample?

Heya, I would really like to try the Detective vs. Serial Killer roleplay. If you don't mind having me.

Hi!

Really interested in the detective x killer although if you already have a few of those going we could do something else : )

I'll PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps like a Serial Killer and one of the officers affected? I.E. Would be a S.W.A.T. member who took him down(arrested) but his entire team was killed in the process, or maybe his family was affected, and more stuff I will explain later.

Perhaps like a Serial Killer and one of the officers affected? I.E. Would be a S.W.A.T. member who took him down(arrested) but his entire team was killed in the process, or maybe his family was affected, and more stuff I will explain later.

I would be down for an idea like that if you want to continue. Perhaps like a House of Horrors and he was the last guy that survived. Or something like SAW?

I haven't really watched either of those, lol. Sorry but I was going more along the lines of this.

So my character, A we will say for quickness, is one of the S.W.A.T. officers involved in the capture of your character, B. B was a serial killer who targeted the family's of first responders and military personel. A was one of the officers affected, and held a personal grudge against B. B was caputed and sentenced to life without parole, as the state had no death sentence. B was broken out of jail now A is hellbent on bringing him down by any means necessary, for good.

I haven't really watched either of those, lol. Sorry but I was going more along the lines of this.

So my character, A we will say for quickness, is one of the S.W.A.T. officers involved in the capture of your character, B. B was a serial killer who targeted the family's of first responders and military personel. A was one of the officers affected, and held a personal grudge against B. B was caputed and sentenced to life without parole, as the state had no death sentence. B was broken out of jail now A is hellbent on bringing him down by any means necessary, for good.

Ahhh, I see! Well in that case I'm open to the idea! I can get an introductory post started but I like the idea! I'll send you a PM soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back