• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SerenaStark's Interest Check (Complete with Fandoms and Original Pairings)

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everybody! I'm looking for rp partners! I can do anything from one liners to multiple paragraphs as I am a writing minor in college! However, (to me) the more descriptive but shorter your reply is the better. I'm NOT impressed when I get a 4-5 paragraph response but half of the response is nothing filler and repetition.

Below are some fandoms and assorted pairings that I'm looking to do. The roles in bold are the roles I would like to take. I don't particularly have rp ideas for all of them so I am perfectly open to any ideas you may have!
:) Have something in mind that I didn't mention? Don't hesitate to ask me!

I have been rping for about 4 weeks on this site and some of the rps I've done on this site have felt rather empty. So let's not just settle on the basic boy meets girl, they fall in love and then that's it. THAT'S SO LAME!
:o Let's try and plot together. I'm not saying let's spend 3 days plotting, but let's get to know each other's characters a little bit!

Please don't go days without replying to me without telling me. I totally understand that people have lives, but I would really like to know when you have something going on just so I know I'm not just getting left behind during rp!

Warning: My post lengths will vary and I don't appreciate when people complain about my varying length. If there is a lot to write about, trust me I will put it all down, but if not I'm not going to write a bunch of filler just so I can fulfill your ideal rp lengths. If you want a long rp post then give me things to react to/talk about in my replies.

Note: I like to rp as female characters, however, I will double if asked. I only rp MxF with my lead female but with my side characters, I am a bit more flexible.

Types of RP's I'm into:

Fandom (OC and any sexual preference friendly)

Slice of life

Science Fiction

Fandoms:

Marvel (Avengers)

• Who I want you to play: Tony Stark, Howard Stark, Peter Parker (craving) or Loki
  • Who I can play: Female OC
  • Who I can double as: Bruce Banner, Steve Rogers, Clint Barton, Pietro Maximoff, or Male/Female OC

DC

Divergent

Hunger Games

• Who I want you to play: Peeta, Gale, etc (very flexible)
  • Who I can double as: Gale or Male/Female OC

NCIS

• Who I want you to play: Gibbs
  • Who I can double as: Tony Dinozzo or Male/Female OC

Hannibal

• Who I want you to play: Will Graham, Hannibal Lector
  • Who I can double as: any other canons or Male/Female OC (just ask)

Vampire Diaries

• Who I want you to play: Damon, Stefan, Klaus
  • Who I can double as:Klaus, any other canons or Male/Female OC

Star Wars

• Who I want you to play: Obi Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker
  • Who I can double as: any canon or Male/Female OC

House MD

• Who I want you to play: House
  • Who I can double as: Chase, any canon or Male/Female OC

Narnia
  • Who I want you to play: Peter
  • Who I can double as: Any canon or Male/Female OC

Indiana Jones

• Who I want you to play: Indiana Jones

The Maze Runner

Firefly

• Who I want you to play: Mal

Resident Evil (Movies)

• Who I want you to play: Carlos Oliveria, Male OC
  • Who I can double as: Any canon or OC just ask

Star Trek (2009 Remake)

• Who I want you to play: Bones
  • Who I can double as: Kirk, Spock, other canon or Male/Female OC

Have something I didn't mention? Just ask :D

Other Pairings:

Cop X Rogue agent

Servant X Royal

Normal human X fantasy being

Mermaid x human

Vampire x human

Master x Slave

Daughter x father figure (non-romantic)

Princess x Knight/Commoner/Prince

Detective x Criminal

Federal agent x Trainee

Family Style rp

Detective's Daugther x Criminal

Jock/Popular x Nerd

*Bolded roles are the ones I would prefer

More pairings to come
:)

Plots that I've devised:

Fandom: Marvel

My female OC is a high school student along with Peter. She is the pretty, popular daughter of Norman Osborn. However, he hardly sees her as a daughter and only uses her to conduct his various science experiments. Because of this, she acquires superpowers and begins to fight crime alongside Spider-man (Peter Parker). I prefer us to use the Tom Holland version of Peter, but I can be flexible. I am willing to double and your plotline can be interwoven with this one!

Fandom: Narnia

The Pevencies stumble across the magic world of Narnia and discover that they are responsible for bringing peace to the land and dethrone the White Witch. I plan to flow the movie(s) more or less with just one small change: my female OC will be their protector rather than the badgers. I am willing to double and your plotline can be interwoven with this one!

More plot lines to come!

I am willing to double with any of my pairings! So don't be afraid to ask!

Reply to the thread and TAG ME or PM me to talk about plots
:)

Last edited:
I'd be open to do an RP that takes place in the DC Universe.

Hiya, I'm really interested in the Daughter x father-figure one. I've been looking for some RPs that don't revolve around romance. PM me if you're still looking. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back