• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Separated {Closed}

She smiled at how well he could take jokes. Raven stared at his beautiful hair, how it looked on his perfect face, she then wrote backwards, "Dang."

"Your face, your hair, your body, your perfect everything!" Raven wrote backwards while moving her free hand pointing at Zyfer.

Zyfer looks at her surprised then himself then looks at her again "Well I can say the same to you to Raven" He wrote backwards while smiling at her

Raven smiled looking at her body, and wrote backwards, "Yeah right lol." She laughed and looked at his hair again.

Zyfer looks at her body "I'm serious your body is perfect, especially with an flat chest like yours" He wrote backwards smiling at her

She blushed and looked down. After a minute, she looked up and puckered her lips trying to hold a laugh in, "Haha. Thanks!" Raven wrote backwards.

Zyfer laughs "No problem!" He wrote backwards while smiling at her "When we get out of here the first thing I'm gonna do is going to give you a big hug" He wrote backwards

"The first thing I'm gonna do is hold you in my arms forever!" Raven wrote backwards while closing her eyes imagining it. The warmth and the crazy feeling of skin

Last edited by a moderator:
"You're adorable! I can't wait to touch your face!" Raven wrote backwards. Laughed as she pretended to poke his face.

Raven smiled and wrote backwards, "I can't wait to touch your pink lips!" She smiled and yawned proving that yawns are contagious.

Raven woke up surprisingly early. She was on her bed and saw Zyfer sleeping near the glass, "Cute" She said aloud. She went over to her green bathroom and took a quick shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back