• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Separated {Closed}

When Raven walked out she was just getting clothes and then she headed back into the restroom. Once she was dressed she walked out and saw that he was still sleeping, she decided to write him a letter for the future.

Hi! I'm hoping we are out of here by now, (3 years from now)

Raven looked at the wall feelings someone's look. She saw Zyfer standing there, his hair messy as ever, "Hey." She said instead of writing. "Shoot. Forgot." She went over and wrote backwards, "Hey."

"You are so weird, sleeping on the floor." Raven wrote backwards while smiling she thought he would have a stiff neck or something.

She laughed. "Good job *Sarcastic*" Raven wrote backwards she smile and put her forehead on the wall, "I'm still tired."

"I am, the shower did nothing for me." Raven wrote backwards. Her head was still on the glass and she felt although it might be getting red from the pressure. She laughed because it tickled a little.

"Eh, I'll go make some tea, that'll wake me up. I'll be right back!" Raven wrote backwards right before she went to her kitchen and got some hot water and put it in a cup that had a tea bag in it.

She ran back into the main room with a mug in her hands, "I'm back!" She wrote with her free hand (Nondominant so it was very messy)

"Ummm, do you have any cards, I mean Idk!" Raven wrote backwards a little flustered, "Truth or dare?" Raven didn't know

"Umm I dare you to... I don't know." She wrote backwards. She did sort of know one, but it was stupid. "Ok, well it's stupid but run and jump onto your bed like you haven't seen a bed in 10 years." She smiled at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back