• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Separated {Closed}

Emootaku

This is sort of based on @Pyka the Pikachu 's one on one because it was closed, but I really liked the idea.

There is a wall, a wall that can never be broken. Your there (Preferred a male), I'm there (A female). We're on opposite sides. We used to hate each other.

It was the first day of December and Zyfer worked up from his bed while yawning and thought "Oh wow it's Decemeber already" He gets up and started getting dressed and started to leave his house and then let out a sigh

Raven liked to sleep in but today she didn't, she woke up early and got up "December you come so soon." She looked around "Dang..."

Zyfer was walking outside and walked up to the unbreakable glass and tap on it and left a sigh and thought "The unbreakable glass wall" He thought as he inspected it and lean on up at the sky

She looked forward, the glass was so annoying. She couldn't go outside or talk to actual people, she couldn't have fun "Damn You!" She yelled at the glass.

Zyfer looks behind him seeing Raven yelling at the glass again as he takes out a black marker and drew backwards in his point of view to her which would show out as a sentence that said "What's up Raven" He wrote while looking at her

Raven looked at the wall because she heard scratching on the wall. She saw Zyfer writing. Raven got a black marker and wrote "Ugh, I just forgot about the wall! Plus I want to go outside." She wrote it backwords for him.

"Well we can't go anywhere since there's a wall here" He wrote in backwards and put a poker face up there while smiling at Raven

"Haha." She wrote backwards while smiling, "Hey you know what I wish we could do?" She wrote while starring at him.

"I want to be able to actually talk to you like say stuff." She wrote forgetting to write it backwards for her. She opened her mouth to say something but didn't.

Zyfer see she mistake it so he tried to see what it said then soon realizing what she said "Same here" He wrote backwards putting his hand on the glass

She put her hands on the opposite side and placed them on top of his. She smiled but it was a sad smile, she couldn't be fully happy without being able to talk to him.

"What do you mean?" She wrote backwards. Raven didn't feel a chill where she was so she wondered what he meant.

"Oh..." She wrote backwards, "Well I should brush my teeth and stuff." She started to walk away toward her bathroom. She felt although she should just sleep all day or just lay in bed reading.

Suffer sighed to himself and thought "Goddamet wall" He thought and hit the glass with his fists and sat down leaning against the wall looking up at sky

Raven felt the shaking of the wall and looked back. She saw him pound the wall and scream "Why does this thing make our lives miserable!?" She knew Suffer couldn't hear her, but she still tried. She ran back to the wall and hit it tears dripping down her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back