• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Separated {Closed}

It took her a minute to stop laughing. "Dare." Raven wrote backwards a little messily because she was still laughing just a bit. She wondered what He would tell her to do.

"I dare you to go soak your entire head in your sink and then come back out with soaking wet hair p.s it has to be cold water." She wrote backwards smiling at him.

Leo sighs "Alright" He wrote backwards and went in the house and turn the cold water on at the sink and soak his entire head and went back outside with water dripping off of his face and hair "Truth or dare" He wrote backwards

"W-what! But ok..." She wrote backwards and then ran into her kitchen and grabbed a chunk of ice. she ran back outside with the ice in her hand and put it down my shirt. She screamed but he couldn't hear her. "Truth or dare?" She wrote backwards still shivering.

Zyfer sighs and get's up and started doing the chicken dance for 30 seconds and blushed in embarrassment "Truth or Dare?" He wrote backwards

"Well, how do I do that?" She wrote backwards. She truthfully didn't know how to other than maybe saying 'I love you.' But she already did that yesterday... She decided to give it a try, "I love you."

"Dang it! Ummm, give me a hint." Raven wrote backwards and then put her hands in a motion like she was praying and then she mouthed, 'Please'

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back