• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern seoul 2019

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
[class name=heading]background-color:#CED0CE; font-size:12px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFF; padding:1px; text-align:center; position:relative; left:90px;[/class] [class name=heading1]background-color:transparent; font-size:10px; color:#CED0CE; padding:1px; position:relative; top:-70px; left:90px;[/class] [class name=heading2]background-color:transparent; font-size:10px; color:#CED0CE; padding:1px;[/class]
The sound of metal door hinges squeaking and someone stepping inside made Kana's head snap up. Who could it have been? With a swift smile in Chie's direction, she made her way out of the sitting room and to the front hallway, stopping short at the sight of Juwon. She stands there, blinking and thinking what god made her so pretty?, until she registers that she might be staring weirdly and she closes her mouth.

For whatever inexplicable reason, Kana always seemed to malfunction in the presence of Kang Juwon. She wasn't sure if it was because of the confidence that surrounds Juwon, captivating Kana in a way that she could never understand or keep from reacting. It could very easily be because of the way Juwon makes her feel when they're together — like she's on cloud nine, in a dream she never wants to wake up from — or the little things, like the way Juwon's eyes sparkle when she sings at the cafe and her need to break the elevator each and every time they use it.

And with both of them standing in the dim hallway, Kana couldn't look away from the fire burning in Juwon's dark eyes, a reflection of the candles lighting up the apartment. After a few seconds, she manages to make a sound, a very impressive, "Uh, hi!"

At Juwon's question regarding the state of the apartment, the short-haired girl sheepishly chuckled, averting her gaze to one of the candles. "No, no, just lighting up the house. I'm sorry I didn't contact you earlier. I didn't want to interrupt you while you were working," she responded. When she looked up again, she could see Juwon's features at a closer distance, and could see the makeup smeared around her face and the beads of rainwater hanging from her dark strands of hair. "You walked in the rain? Let me get you a towel. You know you have free rein of the apartment, so make yourself comfortable, Juwonie."

As she walked away from the other girl, Kana finally felt herself take a deep breath, as if she'd been unable to while standing in front of Juwon. In her bedroom, she grabbed a few towels for Juwon to use, then walked back out. The towels sat bundled up in her arms as she entered the sitting room, immediately taking note of the missing flashlight. "Did Jisung-ah come by for the flashlight?" she asked.
[div class="heading" style=width:130px;]YOSHIKI KANA
[div class="heading1"]LOCATION: her apartment
MOOD: moming w/ a lil gay panic on the side
OUTFIT: aye
MENTIONS: juwon and jisung
TAGS: social social
[/div][/div]
code creds to southside.

The singer wiped the mascara from the corner of her eyes when she heard the teaing tone of Ji-sung. The kid was certainly smug for being younger than her. "Yah, you don't look so hot yourself!" She wasn't trying to be mean, but rather just encouraging some bantering between them. She was someone that didn't mind the male's rough personality, though it was annoying at times, she was okay with it. It reminded her of when she was back in high school. The good ol' days. Juwon hummed in response to his request, enjoying the fact that he, of all people, was helping the meek little artist that lived upstairs. It was funny. She'd totally tease him about it later. However, her attention was stolen by the blonde that soon was in front of her.

A smile formed on her lips as she cocked her head to the side, having a little staring battle with the older. They were very obvious yet seemed to hide their intentions rather quickly. "It's okay. I was just surprised to see that the whole building was out. And it looks like the landlord doesn't know anything either so" The silence that developed wasn't awkward, but rather incomplete. Kana seemed to be rather awkward, almost stunned, which only made Juwon squeal on the inside. She really enjoyed the different sides of the woman, and the more they interacted, the more she saw of her. It was fun.

"The rain came out of nowhere! I didn't bring an umbrella so I was really unprepared. Thanks in advance for the towel" She laughed softly and walked further into the warm apartment, appreciating the calming scents of the candles. Juwon ran a hand back through her wet hair, curious as to what everyone was getting up to. The group chat was relatively quiet, the occasional fight or discussion going on, but nothing more than that. She pocketed the device when Kana returned with towels, taking them gratefully. "Thank you Unnie~" Taking one, she began to dry her hair and headed for the living room area of the apartment.

Her relationship with the resident 'mother' was a complicated one. She had a crush on her, but tended to act as if they were just friends. It was probably because she was really unsure of the feelings and intentions of Kana. Still, they had a sweet and close relationship and she wasn't eager to change that. "Ji-sung? Oh yeah, the kid came by earlier and said he'd be helping Hye-jin for a bit" Juwon shrugged and sat down on the couch, the towels protecting the material from her wet clothes. "We should all probably try to stay in a few apartments and just do sleepovers since the heat isn't working in the building. I really wanted to shower though"

Patting the space next to her, she continued to dry her hair, eyes focused on one of the burning candles on the coffee table. The whole night was something right out of a drama, and she was kind of excited about it. For once, she didn't need to come up with an excuse to spend the night with Kana. She got a free pass. She was soaked from the rain and there was a power outage. It was the perfect setting for a fun sleepover. "Unnie, do you have any snacks I could have? I didn't get food at work since I went a bit longer than expected. If you don't, I'll run over to my place and grab something to eat"

location - kana's place
mood - fangirling gay
outfit - 01
tags - erosful erosful - kana | Stellar Nursery Stellar Nursery - jisung
kang ju-won

Last edited:
sin yang
Sin Yang slowly nodded, a slight frown planted on his face as Jason spoke of his inconvenience. “I'm sorry,” He mumbled lightly. Their bodies inches apart, delicate hands swam through his hair like coys in a pond, and precious smiles were shared. It quite the romantic scene, yet there was no romantic relationship. He liked Jason, a lot, but he wasn’t sure about their relationship. Yes, Sin had dated in past before, but there was more of a connection in this simple friendship than any of previous romantic relationships.

His lips parted as he thought about what to say. But, the silence was quite sweet. Jason broke it quite quickly though by speaking of the morning. “Hopefully, depends on what’s wrong with the power. Either the box is busted or it just needs a switch to be flip.” He turned to lay on his side and face Jason. The next words that left his friend’s lips made him roll his eyes and deeply sighed. He swore Jason was the weirdest foreigner he ever met.

“If you keep calling it that, I’ll stop doing laundry,” He warned teasingly, his eyes squinting into an amused glare. “I’ll go with you tomorrow though.” He added.

“You know, I’ve been thinking of taking up a new hobby,” He began, already amping it up as a somewhat sarcastic joke. “Knitting -- I think it’ll become a new fad. I should get a headstart on the trend, follow in my grandmother’s footsteps.” With Jason, Sin Yang showed more of his hidden personality. With most people, he seemed dull and almost zombie-like, standing there with his lanky arms and glossy eyes. But with his roommate, he was much more bright and giggly.

He shut his eyes for a few moments, but not long enough the Sandman to do his magic. “You know, everyone’s at Kana’s right now.” Although he brought it up, he was actually enjoying laying in the dark, alone, with Jason. He gently opened his eyes, taking in the view of nothingness beside the dark silhouette of his dear friend. “We should probably go down there, cram into the apartment with the rest of them.”

tags: houseplant houseplant

Last edited:

where:. home
with:. lilsin
outfit:. tank top, shorts
tags:. pasta pasta

"It sounds good though, laundry sauce? I'd eat it." Jason chuckled, watching Sin fondly as he propped himself up on his arm. "Thank you." He hummed quietly, smiling at him. Jason despised talking about his home life, since people either got greedy for money and he refused to have that with Sin. He loved Sin, in more then one way, and he didn't want anything to happen to there relationship.

"Okay Grammy," He teased, gently pinching his cheek, "Please knit me a scarf then, I need warmth for the winter." He laughed quietly, rolling his eyes. He gently poked his friends cheek before sitting up at the words. "Alright." He looked around for pants, already wearing Sin's hoodie for warmth. He finally found some sweats and slipped them on, before grabbing his slides. "Let's go?" He held out a hand to Sin, a big grin on his face.

chai tea
Chaisai glanced back when he heard Sunan stand up from the couch. He tilted his head as the other male spoke. “Yeah, but trains are a quick transportation system,” He brought up. His eyes were filled to the brim with love, and for a moment, he wished the lights were on so Sunan could see. When the hand inched down to his own, he felt his heart flutter like millions of tiny butterfly wings, and his skin burned pink. He wasn’t expecting such an abrupt action or anything close to what Sunan was saying to him. Although he was shocked, his hand clasped around the other’s.

The teenager didn’t speak for a few moments, wanting to formulate a calm and collected sentence. “I guess your right,” He finally spoke. “Not as cool as the train one though.” He pretended to be disappointed for a second or two before going back to his smiley, flustered self. “Okay,” He began. “Let’s get your eyes fixed before you go blind.”

Before leaving he switched on his phone’s flashlight to give him a better chance of actually finding the complex mother’s apartment. He led Sunan into the dark hallway and raised his phone to illuminate the hallway in front of them. It felt like a slasher film like any second Freddy Kruger could pop out from a corner and throw them around like rag dolls.

“It’s kind of scary,” He admitted with a light laugh before slyly moving to lace their fingers together. The Thai male liked the pace they were walking at, it slow enough so they could get a few extra minutes alone together. His face burned hot and he was swearing thoroughly in his head. He was praying his rosy skin would clear up by the time they reached the apartment. He wanted to destroy the evidence. “Dude, how long have your eyes been like that again?”

The apartment was only a few doors down, and it caused him to let out a sigh. He was pretty his skin was beginning to cool down. He approached the door, standing still for a few moments, considering whether to let go of his hand or not. He reminded himself that Sunan had a boyfriend and decided to play it safe, so he unlaced their soft hands. He frowned slightly at the lack of touch; he liked holding Sunan's hand even if it was sweaty.

He opened the door, eyes finally being graced with something other than a flashlight and barely people. He stood out of the way, allowing Sanun to go before him; he felt it was the best thing to do since he was injured.

tags: social social + everyone in kana's apartment

[class name=heading]background-color:#CED0CE; font-size:12px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFF; padding:1px; text-align:center; position:relative; left:90px;[/class] [class name=heading1]background-color:transparent; font-size:10px; color:#CED0CE; padding:1px; position:relative; top:-70px; left:90px;[/class] [class name=heading2]background-color:transparent; font-size:10px; color:#CED0CE; padding:1px;[/class]
As Juwon took the towel from her hold and began to answer her questions, Kana ticked off a mental checklist she had created: Jisung had grabbed a flashlight, everyone was safe within the complex, Juwon had a towel to dry herself off, Chie was out of harm's way, and the landlord was doing what he can to call for a technician, according to Jungha.

"Well," Kana started in response to Juwon, "hopefully when the morning comes, the power will be back up so that you can shower. Are you going back to your apartment to do so? I don't... I don't mind if you'd rather shower here to save you the trip." Subtlety was a trait that became foreign to Kana after she moved to Seoul and rebuilt herself to the person she is now. It was especially evident when she made an attempt to flirt, which instead comes across as platonic concern rather than romantic. Explains why she hasn't gone on a date since she left Osaka.

At Juwon's request for snacks, Kana frowned, her eyebrows furrowing. How could she forget the snacks above everything else? "Right! Yes, yes, of course!" she replied, moving out of the sitting room. She normally wasn't this scatter-brained; in most difficult situations as such, she was far more prepared to take care of the others. Why she was not at the same state of readiness was beyond her coherent comprehension.

Her pale cheeks were pink from moving back and forth between her kitchen and sitting room, and she was starting to end up out of breath, pausing every few seconds to inhale and exhale deeply. Unblemished hands reached for final package of chips she had, kale chips that she could hardly remember ever buying or even thinking she would enjoy them. When Kana entered the sitting room, her dark eyes flitted between the candles surrounding the room and the numerous packages of snacks on the center table. Yet, commotion at the front door made her avert her gaze and breathe out, "Oh."

Standing once more in front of her door, a closed-mouth smile made the corners of her eyes crinkle. Sunan and Chai had arrived together, but one look at Sunan wiped the smile completely from her features. "Is everything alright?" she asked, stepping forward. Even in the dark, she could see that Sunan's eyes were closed, and she idly wondered if it was because the candles were too bright compared to the darkness in the hallways. She suddenly recalled Sunan texting in the group chat that he'd gotten soap in his eyes. "Oh! Let me guide you to the bathroom. Chai, there's snacks in the sitting room and extra blankets in my bedroom. Make yourself comfortable."

Though the obvious thing to have done for Sunan would be to wash out his eyes, and while Kana was surprised that Chai hadn't thought of it, she didn't say anything about it and was glad to be of help. Resting a hand on Sunan's forearm, she said, "You can keep your eyes closed if that helps. We're going to walk to the bathroom so I can rinse your eyes."
MOOD: mega heckin mom
MENTIONS: juwon, sunan, chai + others briefly
TAGS: social social pasta pasta
[/div][/div]
code creds to southside.

The silence was comfortable for him and gave him an excuse to stay close by his side. His normally long strides were reduced to very small ones, wanting to delay their inevitable arrival. He could no longer tell the differences between their pulses or heat, both hands practically burning from embarrassment, but it made him happy. He could feel the slow movement of the teen holding his hand in a tighter way, which made him smile, it thankfully hidden by the darkness. "The dark is scary, but that's why I'm here. My screams will literally scare anything away so it'll be okay" He stumbled over his own feet and bumped into Chaisai, causing him to apologize immediately, but not reduce the distance between them.

"Umm awhile? I was in the middle of washing my face but the power cut out and I didn't wash up in time. The pain kind of is numbed though because my shins hurt really badly" Sunan laughed awkwardly and almost fell into the door when the younger stopped. He held his hand tightly, barely even daring to breathe at that point. He didn't let go at first, only when Chaisai pulled his hand away did he actually let his arm return to his side. It felt significantly colder as he stood there, the sound of the door opening was enough to make him sigh. So much for their little romantic bubble.

The model used his hands to guide himself into the apartment and laughed when he heard Kana's concerned voice. "Noona~ I got soap in my beautiful eyes. Can you help please?" He asked in a bright tone, practically grabbing on to the blonde as they walked towards the bathroom. As soon as he was away from the teen, his shoulders slumped slightly and he listened to the instructions of the girl as she helped rinse out his dark eyes. Sunan was grateful when he was able to see again and he ran a hand back through his hair, thanking her repeatedly for saving him once again.

He stayed in the bathroom for a bit longer, not wanting to face Chaisai in direct light right away. He looked at his cell phone and saw that he only had one message from his boyfriend. It was a simple complaint about not coming over to get dinner because there was no point without power. That seriously hurt. He sighed and forced a bright smile on to his face as he walked into the living room, greeting everyone that was there. Naturally, he went over to Chaisai and hugged the male for a moment. "Thank you for saving me Tea~ And I'll forgive you for not see me off at the airport or picking me up~!" He didn't let the hug last for too long and sat down on the couch, eyeing the various snacks that were placed on the table.

He saw that Juwon was going to order some food and so he gave his two cents about what he wanted and then he settled down on the couch. His eyes were still painful and he opted to keep them closed, the skin a bit red and puffy from his aggressive rubbing. Sunan's shins stung painfully and he knew there were bruises, but he didn't really care. Nothing hurt more than the pit in his stomach that was growing. Ever since his various conversations with the tenants about his current boyfriend, he began to develop more and more doubts about it. He just didn't know what to do and the smug face that Chaisai seemed to make whenever he would break up with a guy was frustrating. He just wanted to date someone that would make Chaisai not worry so much. He didn't want him wasting his life worrying about his love choices.

location - kana's place
mood - in pain but also really fluffy
outfit - soccer shorts, supreme hoodie
tags - pasta pasta - chaisai | erosful erosful - kana
sunan kamonchat

Last edited:
sin yang
Sin Yang followed Jason and got up from the warm, cozy bed. The cold attacked and nipped at his exposed skin, causing him to let out a shiver. The winter was treating them well lately, there was a lack of snow, and the temperature was never terribly low. But, even with those circumstances, the sweet little apartment complex still needed working heat. And, Sin was feeling the consequences of no power. He liked the warmth and welcomed it, but it was like all of it had been sucked out of the little room. So perhaps the blackout was affecting him, well, when he was out from under the protective covers.

He supposed it was his own fault though. He never wore pajama pants to bed, only boxers. His mother, when he was younger, would always scold him for using overusing heaters and laying under blankets one too many blankets. ”Just wear more clothes, our electric bill keeps going up.” But, of course, he never listened. He was generally a cold person, so he used the excuse that a sweatshirt wouldn’t change how cold he was.

Like Jason, he blindly looked around for some type of pants to cover his legs. Only a few moments passed before he grabbed a hold of some red sweatpants and pulled them on. He pulled the string tighter before tying it to make sure the sweats wouldn’t fall from his waist. The heat was finally beginning to fill up his legs again.

He glanced over at the body, eyes slightly widening at the offer of a hand. Although lost for words and quite flustered, the male still took the hand, fingers gently lacing together. He was only burning with embarrassment by how abrupt Jason was. It was actually quite mundane interaction, or so he assumed. He felt he was blowing it out of proportion and blushing out of nothing.

“Mhm,” He sounded as he moved to carefully in the dark exit the bedroom. “Should invest in some candles sometime, in case this happens again. You know, since you’re going tomorrow and everything, you could pick up a few then?” For a moment, he didn’t think he was doing anything wrong until his mind accused him of manipulating. The corner of his lips lowered before he gently shook his head. “I mean, you don’t have to obviously. The, uh, dark is actually pretty nice.” He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck before licking his lips.

The hallway was a lot scarier than Sin expected. It was something about the buildings creepy old factor, which he usually found charming, but in the dark it was unsettling. He subconsciously moved closer to the male beside them, letting their shoulders touch.

chai tea
"Make yourself comfortable."

All too quickly, Sunan was out of his grasp and off with Kana to fix his stinging eyes. He stood there for a few moments, using the dim lights of the candle to make out the features of the tenants there. Chaisai spotted the sweet face of Chie and realized it had been a hot minute since he last spoke to her. Warmly smiling, he approached her before greeting the woman with a simple, “Chie.” She was one of the tenants who too quiet and kind for their own good. It made him want to do everything in his power to help her.

“It’s been a while since we last spoke, hasn’t it? How have you been?” He asked, actually interested in hearing what she had to say. She was a pretty sweet girl, and Chai enjoyed interacting with her. He liked the vibe she had surrounding her.

He glanced towards Sunan when he noticed he was appearing from the bathroom and going straight for him. He was hugged, and he stood there for a second, not doing anything at all. He turned the hug and snaked his arm around the elder. It was a sweet hug, but it felt so random at the same time. Perhaps something as wrong? But from Sunan’s words, it just seemed a hug to show thanks.

“Ah, really, it’s really nothing--”

He cut himself off and tilted the head as Sunan mentioned the airport. Wasn’t his boyfriend supposed to pick him up? He didn’t know it was his duty. Guilt fell over him as glanced down at the carpet for a few moments. The Thai male cleared his throat before moving to sit down beside Sunan. “Sorry about that. I guess I had forgotten then,” He frowned for a few moments before focusing his attention on something else.

The other male’s shins caught his attention and caused him to lightly gasp. “You really hurt your legs, huh?” He sighed as he stared at the bruises for a few moments. How painful were they? Sanun wasn’t mentioning them much, so he doubted they weren’t anything serious “A mess, puffy eyes and bruised shins,” He chuckled before laying against the back of the couch.

tags: social social dazzling dazzling

[class name=container] height: 440px; width: 550px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=headerimg] height: 110px; width: 550px; background: url(https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1546422771-fd0df4dfa732?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&auto=format&fit=crop&w=1534&q=80); background-size: cover; background-position: 0% 40%; [/class] [class name=headername] width: 190px; height: 46px; background: rgb(0,0,0,0.35); margin-left: 180px; position: relative; bottom: -32px; border-radius: 50px; float: left; [/class] [class name=headertext] color: white; font-size: 24px; padding-top: 4px; [/class] [class name=img] height: 90px; width: 90px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/81/2d/10/812d105badbce081d1ac1a151546de5a.jpg); background-size: cover; border: 1px solid #1F5400; margin-left: 10px; position: relative; top: 43px; [/class] [class name=divider] height: 1px; width: 510px; background: #185403; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 32px; [/class] [class name=quote] font-size: 11px; margin-left: 113px; margin-top: 8px; float: left; [/class] [class name=textbox] height: 276px; width: 510px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 10px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=scroll] height: 100%; width: 100%; padding-right: 17px; overflow-y: scroll; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px; [/class] [div class="container"] [div class="headerimg"] [div class="headername"][div class="headertext"]
Kang Ji-sung​
[/div][/div] [div class="img"][/div] [/div] [div class="quote"]“Stay away from the ones you love too much. Those are the ones who will kill you.” [/div] [div class="divider"][/div] [div class="textbox"] [div class="scroll"]A few moments after Ji-sung's knock, the door swung open. At first, he was met only with a long, dark corridor. There was a beat of silence as he stared ahead in confusion. Where was she? "Thank you so much for coming, Jisung-ssi." He looked down and there she was, staring up at him. He was quiet as she continued to speak. Her politeness was a bit startling because Ji-sung was used to being distinctly informal with most people in the building. His relationship with Hye-jin was... awkward, to say the least, but he tentatively considered her a friend. "Okay." He said, not really knowing how else he should respond. He always found himself inexplicably tongue-tied around her.

Ji-sung trailed behind Hye-jin as she led him to her canvas, the flashlight in his hand lighting his path. He'd never been in her apartment before. He glanced around at the boxes and sketchbooks lying around the place. So this was where she always holed herself up, huh? He didn't think it was the neatest place, but he had no room to judge considering that his own apartment was nigh unlivable.

Hye-jin sat down, but Ji-sung decided to stand beside her. It was easier for him to hold the flashlight this way. He watched quietly as she painted. He'd never been very interested in the arts, always opting for sports instead. Music and art were for rich kids who could afford lessons. Someone like him wasn't welcome in that world. Thinking that artists were elitist pricks, Ji-sung had put his all into swimming. He'd always liked that swimming was accessible to anyone. You didn't need any fancy equipment, just a pair of swimming togs and a public pool. To paint you needed an expensive canvas and expensive brushes and expensive paints. The arts had never been an option for him from the very beginning. But Hye-jin was undeniably an artist, just like Ji-sung was undeniably an athlete. It was obvious that she poured her heart and soul into painting, just like he poured his heart and soul into swimming. In that way, he supposed that they weren't so different.

The only sound was the stroke of the brush against the canvas. As she worked, Ji-sung's eyes naturally trailed over to her face. In the darkness, he could only see her silhouette, but he saw push up her glasses and lean closer to the painting. Seeing her so focused was endearing. A chuckle escaped him, which surprised even himself. If the sudden noise startled her, he didn't see it, and they soon settled back into silence.

He watched as Hye-jin finished off the painting and leaned back. He raised his eyebrows when she asked him for his opinion on it. "You're asking me?" He asked, "I really don't know anything about art." He looked over at the painting. A sunset reflected on a lake. It was beautiful, the glimmer of the light on the water feeling almost real. He stayed silent for a moment. "I like it. It's... calming" He said, "You shouldn't doubt yourself so easily. You worked hard on it for a reason."
[/div] [/div] [/div]

Subtle flirting that could easily be masked as only platonic things seemed to be the only words spoken between the women, but neither seemed to mind. Juwon used the towel to dry her long black hair, smiling fondly at Kana as she wandered around the apartment, getting distracted by pretty much every tenant that was there. The singer made her way to a chair and sat down, using the towel to wrap her hair up and dry it as she went on her phone, texting the group chat about food requests. She didn't really plan to go out in the rain, so the next best thing was delivery.

She called her favorite tteokbokki place and ordered a few plates of it, fish cakes, and some dumplings because why not. She had to explain that the power was out so the guy would either have to walk up flights of stairs in the dark or simply wait for her in the lobby. It was decided he'd just wait in the lobby, which was fine with her. Juwon crossed her legs and looked around the candle-lit living room, taking in to account all of the people that were there. The most obvious thing she noticed was Sunan and Chai. They were always so... interesting. She was familiar with some of the relationships that were going on in the complex, like the thing between Sin and Jason (whatever that truly was), but she didn't really understand the Thai boys.

Her eyes narrowed slightly as they fretted over each other on the couch, and she wanted to complain about their newlywed act, but she didn't. Instead, she looked around for Kana, wanting to spend some newlywed time with her as well. Even though she'd just use the excuse of being friends as to why it was okay for close skinship. "Unnie, you should sit down and relax. You're way too stressed. We're all adults and while you are the default mother of the apartments, you should sit and just catch up with everyone. Especially me" A wink was thrown in there at the end, alongside a teasing tone, but that was usual for Juwon. She was a flirty person by nature, but it always came out the most with Kana.

Taking one of the bags of snacks from the coffee table, she opened it and began to snack on them, scrolling on her phone for a bit. It was weird, for everyone to slowly crowd into the one apartment, despite there being far too many people to do so. Maybe it'd be the adult version of a school trip or something. Regardless, the only things on her mind had to do with eating her food and spending time with Kana.

location - kana's place
mood - hungry
outfit - 01
tags - erosful erosful - kana | mentioned everyone else
kang ju-won

with:. everyone
outfit:. t-shirt, shorts
mentions:. han wi ( pasta pasta ), haneul, everyone

Liu ran his fingers down the pages of his textbook as he focused on the text, the lamp beside him illuminating the pages. His graduation was soon and he felt that he needed to study constantly to make sure he graduated with the best grades possible. The only time he would stop was to eat and then edit one of his videos. He felt bad because he did neglect his friends during this time, completely isolating himself until Han Wi needed him to film a video or just hang out. Other then that though, he really saw nobody.

As his lamp flickered, he glanced up from the textbook, frowning as all lights in his apartment turned off, including his fish tanks. He panicked though, realizing that his fishtanks went off as well and ran over to them, trying to figure out what was wrong. It worried him a bit, since the filter was off, but at least his oxygen didn't have to be plugged in. The fish were sleeping anyway, so he relaxed a bit, grabbing his phone and checking the chat. Seeing everyone was meeting up at Kana's, he grabbed a few candles, grabbed his textbook and headed down to her apartment.

He noticed Sin and Jason. holding hands and heading down, making him smile to himself as he sat back for a minute, waiting until they were long gone before starting again so they could have there privacy. Seeing all of the couples made him feel lonely, and he did try to go on dates he met on dating apps but they usually either creeped him out or didn't work out so he ended up figuring he'd die alone anyway. He couldn't help but wonder if Haneul was alright with the lights being out, but seeing the text about him at his grandparents comforted him and he was relieved to know he wouldn't have to deal with the blackout, knowing it might stress him out.

As he got to the apartment, he knocked for a second before just letting himself in, waving to everyone as he set down the candles. He still felt a little out of place, even though he had lived there for most of his college life, seeing as he wasn;t really super close to anyone but Jason and Han Wi who both weren't there yet.

outfit:. tank top, shorts

Smiling to himself as Sin took his hand, he laced there fingers together and started to swing them as he led them down to Kana's apartment. He noticed Liu, waving to him but the man just looked down at his phone, making Jason pout and continue walking down the hallway. "Sure, I'll get some."

"You don't have too, I'll be out anyway and I need to get groceries. I already told Kana i'd buy her some candles so a few more wouldn't hurt." He chuckled as Sin got awkward, gently rubbing his arm, "I don;'t think it's nice. I'm actually kind of scared right now." As sin moved closer, he pulled his hand out of his and slipped it around Sin's waist, pulling there bodies close together. In the dark, he felt confident, because Sin couldn't see his bright red face. He rubbed soothing circles on Sin's hip, leading him down to the apartment, making sure to be careful with stairs since he normally would probably fall down them even with lights on.

"Be careful." He mumbled towards Sin, laughing quietly as he stumbled a bit, missing a step, his grip tightening on Sin. "This was a bad idea, I can't even do stairs normally."

Since there were candles lighting up the room (and having a very romantic setting), the Thai model internally panicked as soon as Chaisai sat beside him. He stiffened but soon relaxed, leaning a bit closer to the male, wanting to have some form of contact for a little bit of time at least. "You don't have to worry about the airport thing, I was just teasing you. You didn't have to see me off or pick me up, I know you're really busy with classes and I'm the last person you should worry about" Sunan smiled brightly, just wanting to make the male feel better.

Honestly speaking, Sunan wasn't sure what to talk about, so he was glad that Chaisai didn't end their interactions right then and there. A sweet smile played on his lips and he shrugged his shoulders. "I probably won't be able to model in shorts for a while now" He was trying to joke around, but it instantly turned into an awkward laugh. He had no idea what he was doing, and the death stare he was getting from Juwon was enough to make him look anywhere but at the younger. "Sorry, I probably look really ugly right now" Sunan hid his face a bit, rubbing his eyes as he looked at something that Kana had hanging on her wall. However, an idea suddenly popped into his head. Maybeeee he was going to stretch the truth a bit, but he had been deprived of not only his boyfriend but also Chaisai so he wanted to make the most of it.

"Actually though, my legs really hurt a lot. And my head, I hit my head on the ground really hard. I think I have a bump there. I think I might be dying" He was acting dramatic, and it was very obvious, but he didn't care. He simply turned around so that he could use Chai's lap as a pillow, his legs on the arm of the couch. "You should make my poor head feel better since you called our friendship a disappointment in the group chat. That wasn't very nice and I'm invoking my best friend rights to get comforted" The playful smile he sported was one that rarely showed to anyone other than the younger Thai boy. He reserved most of his best qualities for him after all.

His phone vibrated in his pocket and he checked it, only to see a text from his boyfriend. A frown decorated his features, eyebrows furrowed as he debated on whether or not he should reply. He decided to not reply and instead turned his phone off with a slight huff. "Just so you know, I'm just annoyed at him, not breaking up with him so don't say you told me so or I will actually start to cry. I have enough tears saved up from hurting myself earlier so don't test me. I don't want to be lectured about Hoseok for the third time in one day"

location - kana's place
mood - highkey dying
tags - pasta pasta - chaisai
sunan kamonchat

Last edited:
His words were comforting and made the artist relax slightly. She rubbed her left shoulder a bit, unsure if it was actually okay to leave it the way it was. Hye-jin turned to look at the younger, as she wanted to ask a question, but immediately regretted her actions since he was much closer than she thought. Practically falling off the stool, she awkwardly collected herself and began to clean up the paints. "Ah you like it? I'm glad haha" She almost tripped on various things since it was dark but she managed to put all of her paint products in the kitchen sink, cleaning the brushes in the water she had filled up earlier in the night.

Awkwardly licking her lips, Hye-jin made her way to her bedroom in order to grab a baseball cap from her large collection. She took her hair out of its messy hairstyle and simply left it down, running her fingers through it in order to smooth out any knots. It was difficult to walk around her place in the dark, but she managed. "Um Jisung-ssi, if you need to go anywhere, you can. I want to go and see if there's anything at the nearby 7-Eleven that I can get for dinner so you can head out." She didn't really know if she was prepared to see everyone in the building, especially after being cooped up in her bedroom for a week. The only problem was she didn't trust that her phone flashlight would be enough light to keep her from getting uncomfortable.

Hye-jin used her phone to wander around the apartment, looking for her wallet and for her phone charger. The fact that she was alone, in a dark apartment with Jisung was enough to set her on edge. She wasn't stupid and knew that he had a chip on his shoulder, but she was scared that she only irritated him, even though they got along better than before. The fear of annoying people or making things difficult for them always loomed over her head since she was a problematic person by default. "I saw that Kana-ssi was doing things at her place, so I'm sure everyone will be over there"

"Oh, and thank you so much for helping me out. I know it was probably time you could've spent sleeping, but I appreciate it a lot. And your comments about the painting made me feel a lot better" As soon as she gathered her things, she finally looked up at the tall male. She felt her face flush a bit, mostly from the embarrassment of rambling and talking about things he probably wasn't interested in. Her brain was going a million miles per hour and she didn't know what to even do. Going to a convenience store in the pouring rain probably wasn't the best idea, but she was running out of excuses to avoid seeing everyone all at once. Her social anxiety would be in full swing if she went directly into the place.

location - her apartment
mood - a bit better than before
outfit - xo + baseball cap
tags - Stellar Nursery Stellar Nursery - jisung
choi hye-jin

chie mukai

mood: too calm ✦ location: kana's apartment ✦ interaction:Chai
—————————————————
Chie swiveled around with her eyes wide as a voice called out to her. Through the soft light she could make out Chai's face, a fellow tenant who she had seen before but never got to know. Her eyes drifted around the room, a nervous habit she had developed. "Ee, uh, good, thanks." She stammered, surprised he was making an effort to converse with her. Habitually scuffing her shoe quietly against the ground, she looked away and ran a hand through her dull silver hair.
Looking back she saw Chai with Sunan and instantly relaxed, smiling sweetly. Even though she longed to talk to someone, seeing the pair together warmed her heart. They seemed so close and comfortable with each other; Something Chai had always wanted but never had. She made her way to the corner of the room, quietly observing the others. She allowed her mind to lapse into a daydream, seeing everything but seeing nothing.
[/bg]

Last edited:
sin yang
Sin Yang’s puffy, sleepy eyes stared down the dark hallway. He subtly stiffened for a few moments as the hand moved to his waist. He was rather shocked at the move Jason made. He blinked for a few moments, feeling as if his knees were locked and could no longer extend to moved him forward. But, he forced them to follow his friend. He wasn’t uncomfortable, just flustered. The love organ in his chest was doing flips against his ribcage like an Olympic gymnast. He hated it. He could hear his pulse speeding up and the pounding of his heart.

No one actually knew what was going on with him and Jason, he doubted neither of them knew themselves. They never disclosed anything, denied anything or agreed to anything. So, that left Sin also confused. He thought they were friends, but moments like these made him question that idea. Could friends be that close where they left no space between them, especially men? Chai and Sunan did that, but they obviously liked each other. So, did Jason recuperate the same feelings as him?

By now, they were on the stairs, probably the most difficult part of the entire night. Jason spoke concerned words, which caused Sin to perk his head up. It was kind of ironic, Jason was the one to slip. But that little slip of the male before him, caused Sin to trip over his own feet and grip onto the other male’s sweatshirt. He swore under his breath as he embraced for impact all while pushing Jason down with him.

Thud.

With a dull thud, they hit the ground of the stairs break platform. He never expected something like this to happen to him, falling on top of something under these circumstances. For a moment, he thought he might’ve crush Jason and killed him, but then he realized that was highly unlikely. He sighed heavily before gently shutting his dark, tired eyes. “I’m, uh, sorry,” He muttered. Although he apologized, he couldn’t force himself to move. It was like he was frozen with embarrassment. His limbs were heavy, and his mind was mentally panicking with each breath he took.

outfit:. sweatshirt, shorts

As the two went tumbling, Jason grabbed Sin, protecting his head, but the male thankfully landed on Jason who in return hit his head on the concrete, grunting. He rubbed his head, making a face. His body ached at the impact but he still searched Sin for any sign of injury, "I am so sorry.. Are you alright?" At the same time he apologized.

"No no don't apologize!" He gasped, but he found his eyes searching his face. He looked beautiful even in the dark staircase. He found himself gently pressing his thumb against his chin, tilting it up so they were eye to eye. "How come you're so cute even when it's dark?" He mumbled, his cheeks turning bright red as he realized what he said. His eyes moved to the outline of his lips, biting on his own for a moment.

Fuck it. He leaned forward, letting there foreheads press together before gently pecking Sin's lips.

After what felt like a near eternity of catering to her guests, helping Sunan rinse his eyes out, and going over the seemingly endless list of things she could do to make everyone comfortable, Kana finally felt like she could take the chance to sit down. With who, though? Sitting beside each other on the couch, Sunan and Chai were preoccupied in their own discussion, and Kana would rather not bother to barge in and interrupt their current show of intimacy.

Unable to keep herself from doing so, Kana began to go over the list of names of her fellow tenants, taking note of who had yet to arrive — Jason and Sin, though she was sure the two were together in their own apartment, Junho, Jiae, Chaerin, Jungha, though Kana understood that she was in the lobby speaking with the landlord, Hyejin and Jisung, both who are staying with each other in Hyejin's apartment, Aneko, Misu and Hanuel, Liu, and Han Wi. If they all intended on staying in Kana's apartment until the power returned, she would need a lot more blankets.

Biting down on her lip to suppress a sigh, she turned towards the hallway to walk to her bedroom, but stopped short when Juwon spoke. Sit down and relax. Was Kana capable of doing so? Try as she might to convince herself that everyone is an adult and can very well hold their own, she instinctively finds it her responsibility to care for others, especially when they most need it.

Except... The idea of sitting down with Juwon and the others was far too tempting. A few seconds of silence passed between the two women, giving Kana the time to brace herself for what she was going to do. Finally, she nodded, a curt and hesitant approval of the idea. "Yes, yes, of course. Sorry," she told Juwon, lowering herself to the floor beside the chair Juwon was sitting in. An accidental sigh fell from her lips at the idea of being able to sit down, even if for a few moments. "Did you order the food?" she asked, tilting her head up to peer at the other girl.
MOOD: tired
MENTIONS: juwon + everyone else
TAGS: social social
[/div][/div]
code creds to southside.

chai tea
A frown fell across Chaisai’s mouth a Sunan began speaking about injuring his head. “Does it hurt that bad?” He asked as he reached up to pat the other’s hair as an attempt to soothe the ache. But, much to his confusion, he couldn’t find the bruise. He began to say something about not being able to find a bump before stopping himself. A head fell comfortably into his lap, causing him to let out a soft noise of shock. Although it was an abrupt action, he still found it really precious, so he didn’t show any signs of objection.

He glanced at the mop of pink hair, listening as it playfully scolded him for a comment he made. “Mhm,” He hummed softly before moving his palm to the other’s hair, moving his hand in gently petting motion. “Whatever you want.” Perhaps in some ways, their friendship disappointed him. He had to share Sunan with all his countless sleaze bag lovers. It hurt him that he would never have him to himself. He’d just have to watch from the sidelines like some outsider. Would he ever be seen as more than a friend?

What kind of angst had him gotten himself into?

His aunt and uncle knew of Sunan, but they didn’t know the severity of the situation. Chai simple stated that he had a tiny crush on his best friend, and there was nothing more. They didn’t know how much he really liked him, or how the other dated the human embodiment of dandelions, pretty at first but bitter to taste. To them, Sunan was some mysterious Thai boy, and he was only a crush that was passible and easy to get over. Boy, were they wrong.

His gaze moved away from the head in his lap to the wick of a candle. He watched the flame flicker, each person that passed it nearly put it out. It was so delicate. In a way, it reminded him of Sunan with his many lovers. So, delicate, but it always bounces back, sometimes even grows stronger after nearly being blown out. He felt his thought process was rather poetic, or maybe that was his tired high talking.

His tired eyes rolled around in their sockets like marbles as he let his head rest against the back of the couch. Maybe he pushed himself to stay up past its limit. Perhaps he could finally fall asleep without that childish nightlight.

“Your eyes feel better?” He asked as he lifted his head to check on the literal angel using him as a pillow. “They still kind of look puffy,” He teased.

tags: social social dazzling dazzling

sin yang
Sin Yang eyes widened and his lips separated as a reaction to the compliment. The tip of his nose began burning, and it quickly spread to his cheeks. He wondered if this was all a mirage. Did he fall and hit his head? The silence bothered him. He yearned for someone to interrupt them. But something far better happened, soft lips pressed against his own. He didn’t know what to do. Scream? Run? Scramble to get up? He did none of those things, he just laid there on top of the body. He felt so warm on the inside like all his organs were replaced with an electric blanket.

He was pretty sure of his questions about their friendship had been answered by that chaste kiss. He eyed Jason’s face innocently, hardly able to make out most of his features. He moved his hand to touch the other’s hair tenderly before letting out a soft breath. Strings of words were unable to come past his lips, and his mind was almost completely blank. He felt a surge of confidence, which was quite rare for someone like him. All he knew was he wanted to kiss Jason. Not just a peck like before, but an actual kiss.

The male lowered his head to connect their lips before shifting to softly place a hand on Jason’s cheek. He closed his eyes once the kiss deepened. Lips only moved in sync for a few moments before they were interrupted by the devil. The irritating lights seeped through his eyelids, prompting him to pull away and open his eyes. The culprit's voice reached his ears, and he instantly he frowned. It was his cousin, Han Wi, snickering as if he was a teenage boy.

“What the fuck -- I can’t believe,” Han Wi began as he stood over the two, almost mockingly as he shined the phone over them. An evil smile spread across his features as he spoke. “Actually, I’m not surprised, I was expecting this. I’m telling Liu and auntie,” He warned as if it was some sort of joke as if Sin’s mother wouldn’t freak out after hearing about this.

Sin Yang wasn’t annoyed about Liu knowing, that was fine. But when his mother was mentioned, he scrambled to sit up. Poor Jason was still stuck under him because, at this point, he was just straddling the shorter. “No, you won’t.” He scrunched up his nose in anger. Usually, he didn’t get angry at people, it just wasn’t in his nature, but that changed when it came to his cousin. They knew each other for so long and knew what buttons to push to make each other angry. The difference being, Han Wi used that as an advantage, while Sin let it be.

“Nothing’s stopping me,” Han Wi reminded before walking around their bodies to go up the stairs.

He was properly evil, wasn’t he?

Last edited:

outfit:. sweatshirt, shorts

Jason didn't expect their lips to reconnected. Nor did he expect Sin to be the one to do it. He threaded his fingers through Sin's shirt, making sure he didn't fall over as they kissed, a light hum making it's way through his lips once they pulled away. He let out a whine as Sin pulled away, glaring at the intruder. Seeing it was Han Wi, he relaxed, laying his hands on Sin's sides to keep him steady as he looked at Han Wi with a slightly bored expression.

"I'm fine with Liu knowing, he'll probably just sob for hours." At the mention of his aunt though, he turned pale. "Bro, I am not ready to deal with family yet." He told Han Wi, sighing as he made his way up the stairs.

"As much as I'm enjoying this, beautiful, we should probably go to Kana's before they file a missing person report on us and Han Wi tells everyone." He sat up, holding Sin tightly as he made sure the male didn't fall off of him, then standing up, brushing off his pants. "Well. That was fun.." He grabbed Sin's hand, intertwining there fingers before gently pressing a kiss to his knuckles. "Let's do it again sometime."

His eyes closed as the slightly rough hand played with his hair, it being far sweeter than anything he had expected. His face flushed and in a fit of shyness, he draped his arms across his eyes, trying to hide the soft blush that formed on his pale skin. Silence developed between them and he didn't really mind it all that much. He listened to the chatter of everyone around them, the buzzing of cellphones as the group chat was messaged by various people. Yet, the That model didn't care at all. His selfish desires were being satsified and he didn't want anything distracting him from it.

He could tell by how the younger was shifting and relaxing, that he was probably going to sleep, so Sunan took a chance to lower his arm and look up at him. He felt his heart squeeze painfully in his chest as he looked over the handsome features of the teen. He had a rather rough personality at times, but he was also incredibly sweet and kind, not caring about how childish Sunan was. The male only realized he was staring when he made eye contact with Chaisai and he was teased. A whine left him as he turned on to his side, hiding his face against the frame of the other. Thin arms loosely wrapped around the youth's waist, the position being awkward only for a moment as Sunan adjusted to make it more comfortable.

"My eyes still hurt so don't make fun of them. Just let me sleep so that they will heal and be pretty again" It was as if they were the only ones in the room and they didn't have to worry about friends or boyfriends, it was just them. He felt tired and drained from fighting with his boyfriend and best friend all the time. He just wanted to distract his heart, trick it into moving on so that he didn't have to deal with the pain of not being any closer with Chaisai. He was only a friend. The friend that got into trouble for dating annoying guys. The friend that didn't understand personal space. The friend that would cry if he got into fights with him. That's all he was. The friend.

Sunan let out a heavy sigh, and just told himself to focus on going to sleep rather than worrying about pointless things. The calming scent of Chaisai lulled the young man into a light sleep, still being able to maintain the look of a model despite being too tall for the couch and just hugging his best friend and crush. If he had been smart, he would've confessed a long time ago and they probably would be able to do much more than just occasional cuddles and flirty remarks. But, he had to admit that their friendship was one that he wouldn't change for the world. Even though he wanted to be far more than friends, he loved their friendship and was almost scared of it changing.

It took maybe five minutes before the pink-haired boy was dead to the world. His lips were slightly parted and his arms no longer were tightly wrapped around Chaisai, but rather loose (yet refusing to let go) and relaxed. His legs were a bit of an obstacle for anyone trying to move by his side of the couch, but other than that, he was okay. He wasn't cold and was just happy to be able to sleep comfortably, especially with Chaisai beside him, more or less. It was the perfect way for him to end his night in all honesty. Sunan didn't have to really worry about sharing Chaisai with anyone, since he essentially trapped him beneath him, and he wouldn't have to explain what they were doing since he was asleep. It was a really nice situation honestly. He wished it happened more often though.

location - kana's place
mood - sleeping
tags - pasta pasta - chaisai
sunan kamonchat

han wi
Han Wi wasn’t surprised at what he saw on the stair platform. He assumed everyone either knew this would happen or already thought it was happening. The threat left his mouth as he shined the light on them. Pursing his lips, he walked around their bodies to get the stairs. “Nothing’s stopping me,” He reminded.

“I’ll see you guys at Kana’s,” The criminal waved before moving the flashlight away from the couple and in front of him. He snickered at what he just witnessed before unlocking his phone to spill everything in the group chat. He didn’t actually tell what he saw, just hyped everyone up for it, or he thought he was. Sometimes he liked to pretend he was the villain in a drama or some sort of detective unsheathing valuable information when really, he was just a pest getting himself involved in other people’s drama. But, the attention was nice.

He doubted he’d actually tell Sin Yang’s mother, but he considered it. Lately, the woman had been asking how her son was because apparently, his cousin neglected to tell her anything that was going on. Of course, Han Wi never said much either because, to be frank, he had no clue what was going on with the younger. Half of the questions were about his cousin’s hearing issues as if he knew anything about those. So, he lied through his teeth and said he was fine. He wished his mother would worry about him like that.

He yawned softly as he approached the apartment door, his neck craning side to side to relieve the tension. After satisfying cracks sounded in the empty hallway, he opened the apartment door and stepped in. Dim light and different candle flavors met his senses, causing him to let out a relieved sigh. His gaze flickered from face to face before he found the person he was looking for. Once his eyes landed on Liu, he shut the door behind himself and smirked.

The male slyly walked over to his best friend before leaning close to the other’s ear. He cupped his hand around his mouth and whispered what he had seen to the other. He stepped away once he finished what he said, and let his hands drop to his side. “What do you think about that?” He questioned as he tilted his head, searching Liu’s face for any reactions.

tags: houseplant houseplant @ everyone in the apartment

Last edited:

with:. everyone
outfit:. t-shirt, shorts
mentions:. han wi ( pasta pasta ), everyone

As soon as he saw Han Wi, his face lit up. He had been sitting there alone, not talking to anyone, just letting all of the couples talk and have there moments. He gestured Han Wi over, throwing an arm around his friend and watching curiously as he leaned forward. As he started mumbling, Liu put a hand to his mouth, gasping loudly. "They what?" He yelped, apologizing to the rest of the group as he grabbed Han Wi's shoulders.

"Are you lying?" Liu was nearly in tears. He had listened Jason complain about Sin not returning his feelings for a year now, and now that Sin seemed to be returning them, Jason and him could be happy. A few tears slid down his face, wiping them furiously, "Please don't be lying, Jason has been so upset for a year now I will not hesitate to kill you if you're lying-"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back