• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sentinel

Rainelle

Love and luck be upon ye
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello friends! I've got a Last Unicorn AU plot here I'd love to write with someone! I'll post the synopsis below and then the ideas I have for roles after that. I'm open to reworking stuff if you have ideas though, no worries!
~
In a world cohabitated with humans and magical beings, Sentinel formed to keep the peace between the formerly separated peoples. It hasn't been as easy transition, Sentinel has become a police force, a research lab and a militia. They do everything from researching new magic techniques to stopping the altercations that break out between humans and the so called magi.
During a raid on an illegal magi trafficking ring, agents of Sentinel discover among the abducted the very last unicorn, in humanoid form. As they learn about her and her lost people, they must also keep her safe from hunters and figure out how to safely return her to her original form.
~
So, I'd like a partner to rp the Sentinel agent! There are a few categories you can choose from within the organization. They are: Detective/Researcher/Magi Culturalist/Soldier. You don't have to be human, and magic users are definitely on the table! We'd just need to talk it over and figure out what would work best. We can also decide whether or not it's going to be a romantic story, as well. It isn't one inherently, but can be turned into one no sweat.

I don't have any sort of rp limit/expectation, but I do need to be given something with enough content to respond. I'll update this post if/when I find a partner. Please either comment here or DM me if you're interested. :)

I think i have a character just for this kind of plot if you're interested

Sounds cool! Pm me so we can talk a bit more about it, please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back