Belongs in that dumpster
Quote: "Fine, I'll sit. But I'd better get a belly rub for it."

Name: Amii Amano

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Inumimi

Band Position: Keytarist

Appearance:

View attachment 182302
Personality: Amii's personality is frequently compared to that of a young puppy. She is generally a very happy-go-lucky, bubbly, and easily excitable person. She is normally seen around her friends, but won't hesitate to go up to a stranger for attention if they seem nice enough. Just like a puppy, Amii can never get enough attention, no matter who it's from. Along with her child-like nature comes trust along with naivety. Whenever Amii makes a friend, a never ending bond and trust forms between the two. If it is an especially good friend, Amii sometimes finds it hard to be away from their side. Unfortunately, this trust can easily be misplaced. If the wrong person gives some attention or friendly remarks, Amii could very easily be influenced poorly from these people. If her trust is broken or if someone treats her badly, Amii will do one of two things. Either she'll go into a bad depression that can be hard for her to get out of, or she'll go into denial and not believe that the person ever meant her any wrong.

• Walks
  • being pet
  • cuddles
  • playing outside
  • making friends

Dislikes:

• Bath time
  • having her tail pulled
  • being teased
  • receiving commands
  • cats

Fears:

• Thunder
  • abandonment
  • losing fiends

Items:

• None

Remaining Money: 100

Theme Song: 

Appeal Stats: 

• Cute: 4
  • Sexy: 4
  • Classy: 1
  • Feels: 2
  • Action: 2
  • Special: 2 (Electonic, J-Pop)

Last edited by a moderator:
you start at 100 money points and there is a list of items if you just look for it.

the name is contradicted over the entire rest of the CS, so double check it.

Fixed it up. Gonna save up my money at first.

Quote: "Fine, I'll sit. But I'd better get a belly rub for it."

Name: Amii Amano

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Inumimi

Band Position: Keytarist

Appearance:

View attachment 182302
Personality: Amii's personality is frequently compared to that of a young puppy. She is generally a very happy-go-lucky, bubbly, and easily excitable person. She is normally seen around her friends, but won't hesitate to go up to a stranger for attention if they seem nice enough. Just like a puppy, Amii can never get enough attention, no matter who it's from. Along with her child-like nature comes trust along with naivety. Whenever Amii makes a friend, a never ending bond and trust forms between the two. If it is an especially good friend, Amii sometimes finds it hard to be away from their side. Unfortunately, this trust can easily be misplaced. If the wrong person gives some attention or friendly remarks, Amii could very easily be influenced poorly from these people. If her trust is broken or if someone treats her badly, Amii will do one of two things. Either she'll go into a bad depression that can be hard for her to get out of, or she'll go into denial and not believe that the person ever meant her any wrong.

• Walks
  • being pet
  • cuddles
  • playing outside
  • making friends

Dislikes:

• Bath time
  • having her tail pulled
  • being teased
  • receiving commands
  • cats

Fears: