• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sense8 OC RP

Hubub101

Keeper of HUZAHs
In celebration of the recent release of the Sense8 finally, let's have an RP! I have been wanting to do an RP of this show since I first saw it, but never got the chance. I have no idea how this could turn out, or if it would even work. It is my intention that we figure that out together. That said, this is a collaboration above all else. All of us will be writing the story as we go. If you tend to RP just by having your character react to things and little more, this is not the RP for you. I understand not all situations call for contribution, and that's fine. Just be prepared to make things interesting when you can.Now, this RP will feature our OC cluster. While I see no problem having some cannon characters make an appearance when relevant, but we will be primarily RPing as OCs.

Our age, the details of our 'rebirth' and the general plot are all open for discussion. If this can get a full 8 then I'll start a discord and we'll go from there.

If interested (which you are, don't lie), post here -> Sense8 OC RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back