• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Senri's mxm search~

Senri

beautiful lie
giphy.gif

hiya, I'm Senri. Welcome to my little search thread for mxm roleplays.

About me♀ / early twenties / working “productive” member of societyWhen I’m not writing I’m drawing, playing games, or wasting my life away on youtube & reddit.I never outgrew my weeb stage but I’ll try to keep it under wraps for you. ;;I’m veeeeeery shy, but I’d really love to make some roleplay buddies!
What you can expect from mePosts every two/three days or so. If you don’t hear from me for a week, you have my permission to bug me as much as you like! If I’m not exhausted from life and the roleplay has me pumped, then I might do multiple posts a day.300-600 words per post. I'm more in the mood for succinct roleplays with posts coming in more often. Illustrated face claims only. Any art style is fine with me.I'm not really interested in dom/sub stuff - and if I have to choose I'll always choose switches.I prefer pms for role-playing. I might consider discord though!
What I’m looking for
18+ roleplayers only.
Someone who’s eager to plot and communicate with me! I can’t stress this enough. Our roleplay is a team effort, so bring along your ideas and your opinions.
Someone who will post at least once every three days.

Ideas
  1. Muse a is a talented witch who runs a store breaking curses on both magical items and people under spells. Muse b’s curse is unlike anything he’s seen before. Without muse a’s help, muse b will die.
  2. M x M x M Sports setting (preferably volleyball because I’m weak for haikyuu) where muse a is crushing hard on his teammates muses b and c – only to discover that they’re dating.
  3. In order to secure an alliance between two countries, muse a is to be married to muse b’s younger sister. Muse b doesn’t trust muse a at all and poses as his younger sister in order to get some dirt on muse a.
  4. Muse a and muse b are rivals / hate each other’s guts. Muse awakes to find himself in an alternate reality where he and muse b are dating.
  5. Shifter/omegaverse setting – Muse a, an alpha of a small and relatively young pack, trespasses onto the territory of muse b. Muse b is a powerful, well-established alpha with an unconventional taste for other alphas.
  6. Omegaverse setting - Every person is assigned a spirit animal at birth that reflects their personality traits. Muse a is a doe-eyed omega with a venomous snake. Muse b is an alpha with a gentle herbivore. Their animal partners meet and become fast friends.
  7. Muse a is a yakuza boss and a single father – he wants his child to have a normal childhood so he sends him/her to a typical daycare. Unfortunately for muse b, a teacher at the daycare, muse a’s child is picking fights with other kids. A meeting is arranged to discuss the kid’s behaviour.
  8. Omegaverse setting with very traditional societal roles- Muse a is a well-off omega whose parents have arranged for him to be married to an alpha. There's only one caveat - he's been pampered his entire life. Muse b - another omega - is to be his tutor in all things domestic.

Fave themes and settings

Arranged marriages / political marriages
Enemies/rivals to lovers
Hanahaki disease
Omegaverse
Soulmates
Pokemon setting
Pacific rim setting
Magi the labyrinth of magic setting (with a focus on dungeon diving)
Survival
Danganronpa / killing game setting

Note: With fandoms, I’m typically only interested in using the setting and incorporating our own original characters. I have ships – I’m just not interested in roleplaying them.

Last edited:
We could do 5 I'd like to be Muse A for it

I'd be up for it, the only thing is on your profile it says you're 14. That'd make me almost a decade older than you x[ and I'm not too comfortable with that sorry. I wish you luck for your roleplay search though! Your OC sounds interesting, so I hope you get to roleplay as them soon.

Mr.Kitten Mr.Kitten

Oh! If softbun softbun is still interested, would you be interested in a three person roleplay for plot two? x]

If not that's OK too. I'd love to do any of those plots with you.

Fuck, I love all of them, but especially interested in playing thugs lately. May I contact you please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back