• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Send Message on Profile page

The last time I remembering having a hosted project... I'd just request the name of the threads, staff would create them, and that was it. I don't ever remember needing to do any moderation. But I'll take your word for it. I just can't remember clearly
Yeah, from what I understand that was just for tabs and not HPs. HPs were their own mini-forums.
Yeah that was tabs.

That... was FK'ing glorious <3 is what that was haha I still like how some GM's have been able to almost replicate the tabs... although I'm not personally sure how to do it. Do you still have to request the extra pages?

For HPs?

No.

For tabs? I'm not completely sure when they return. They will be better then ever but since its just an alpha version of xF2 and not the final product, I don't know what I'll be able to completely make just yet.

For HPs?

No.

For tabs? I'm not completely sure when they return. They will be better then ever but since its just an alpha version of xF2 and not the final product, I don't know what I'll be able to completely make just yet.
ohhh nono you've already covered that, I didn't mean to make you repeat yourself. No, what I meant was... like... if I go to a roleplay usually the GM will have links to things like "OOC, IC, CS, Extras" then when u click them ur redirected to another part of the site like... "Fantasy Extra Pages"; I was just asking if you needed to request those or... how does it work?

ohhh nono you've already covered that, I didn't mean to make you repeat yourself. No, what I meant was... like... if I go to a roleplay usually the GM will have links to things like "OOC, IC, CS, Extras" then when u click them ur redirected to another part of the site like... "Fantasy Extra Pages"; I was just asking if you needed to request those or... how does it work?

Under each main section like Fantasy, Fandom and such, you'll see the OOC/Character and extra forums for each. Anyone can make threads in those sub areas :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back