• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Send Me Your Long Random Starters (Or Receive Mine) [Always Open]

nomuseneeded

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Ren. I'm a 22 year old female you rps in third person past tense with multiple characters. When I say multiple pararaph I mean a MINIMUM of three meaty paragraphs every reply. I would prefer you also wrote in third person past tense. Besides that, I am down for almost anything. MxM/MxF/FxF (in that order) or polygamy or any gender queer characters or simply friends/enemies/etc. I like fantasy, sci-fi, slice of life, or historical set 1900 or later. So here's what you should send me: name (or what you like to be called), triggers, genre, preferred character to play against, preferred gender pairing (if romantic), and the starter. That's really all I ask. If you would like a starter tell me what sort of things you like and I'll send you one. I would appreciate it if you wanted a starter that you gave me a couple of options rather than one really specific craving. It may take me a bit to write a starter, (like 24 hours) but I'll tell you that if so. Thanks for reading and send me your intro!

Like a darker starter, directed towards a pair of high school sweethearts who end d up going into very different directions.
Years later, they end up finding each other at a mental hospital one oc working there, the other either being the high risk patient or coming daily to visit a spouse?
??‍♀️

Hi! I'm new on rpn but have roleplayed for very long on DeviantArt under the same name- you can just call me chinchilla :3 . I am very open-minded, and don't have any triggers. I would prefer sci-fi or fantasy as the genre. I don't have a preference for characters as I don't know your characters but my preferred gender pairing is F/M, preferably my character being female.

I would like a starter, and I'm really not picky about what it's about, but I was thinking maybe a sort of dystopian sci-fi? If not I'm open to all sorts of things. Whatever you want, really :'D

Like a darker starter, directed towards a pair of high school sweethearts who end d up going into very different directions.
Years later, they end up finding each other at a mental hospital one oc working there, the other either being the high risk patient or coming daily to visit a spouse?
??‍♀️
I'm down!

Hi! I'm new on rpn but have roleplayed for very long on DeviantArt under the same name- you can just call me chinchilla :3 . I am very open-minded, and don't have any triggers. I would prefer sci-fi or fantasy as the genre. I don't have a preference for characters as I don't know your characters but my preferred gender pairing is F/M, preferably my character being female.

I would like a starter, and I'm really not picky about what it's about, but I was thinking maybe a sort of dystopian sci-fi? If not I'm open to all sorts of things. Whatever you want, really :'D
I will get it to you within 24 hours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back