• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Send Me An Intro [Lit/Adv.] [Ignore Post Count]

nomuseneeded

Hey, Ren here. I'm a 23-year-old female in EST. I like to RP third person past tense multi-para (at least three minimum, all with at least five sentences) and hope that you do too. I'm looking for people to send me two PMs. One, an intro they want me to respond to. And one with this form:

Name:
Genre of RP:
Triggers:
Gender Pairing Wanted for RP:

If you do not send me that form I will not respond to your intro. The other option is sending me that form and telling me you want me to send you an intro. I'd be happy to! Basically, I want to skip all the plotting and see what happens. It could be interesting that way.

Obviously, there's a lot of ways this could go. Here's a list of things that interest me.

-Professor x Student
-Demon x Angel
-Demon x Human
-Angel x Human
-Angel x Devil
-Angel x AntiChrist
-Cult Victim x Other Cult Victim
-Criminal x Cop
-Werewolf x Werewolf
-Werewolf x Mortal
-Coffee Shop
-Mortal x Ghost
-Open x Closeted
-Reaper x Immortal
-Time Traveler x Regular person
-Post-Apocolypse
-Dystopian
-Robots
-Ghosts
-Soulmate x Soulmate
-Lost Loved Ones
-Drug Addict x Drug addict
-Drug Addict x Sober
-Mental Disorders
-Detective x Detective
-Detective x Serial Killer
-Witches/Wizards
-Experiment x Scientist
-The Great War
-The Roaring Twenties
-Horror
-Gifted
-Zombies

I am not limited to these by any means, and I'll tell you if I'm not feeling your intro, so feel free to send it to me and see what I think! My only request is that every post is at least three long paragraphs.

Some things I won't do: Incest, underage characters in sexual relationships, Abuse/Victim RPs, fandoms without clearing them with me first, smut
Thanks guys! PM me please if you're interested.

Umm... I'm not sure if I'm allowed to respond on this thread but it said that you won't respond to a PM that is not in the above format. My problem is that I have what might be a dumb question. In the form, are you asking for my information or a character's...? Sorry... -.-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back