• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Semi-Realistic Horror Story Line?

Axe

The Doctor is In
Hello there! I am currently looking for 1 (or more) people to write out a story with me! I will accept different stories as well. If I roleplay this with multiple people, I am fine.

The idea is for it to be a semi-realistic horror. Still has that supernatural aspect to it, but I want it to be as close to real as possible. I will lay out the characters and story details down below.

----------------------------
STORY PROMPTS:

Prompt 1:

A large breech happens in a containment facility. Bucket finds his way out of the facility with another SCP. (Basically just absent-mindedly follows them out). They now have to run from the facility, and be as un-noticed as possible. They meet a 'human' they find refuge with.

Bucket is vaguely aware of his existance, but he is not sure Bucketheadland is a real thing. It becomes his goal to find Bucketheadland. He can't really do it alone though, as he is the most passive agressive scaredy-cat being that could possibly live.

With this, he takes his newfound friends with him in this quest to find his home, so he can understand his not so human existence.

----
Prompt 2:

A group of friends decide to take a camping trip out in the middle of the woods. During their trip, they find a strange cabin. They figured it was abandoned, until two figures showed to wrought 'horror' apon them. These figures (Bucket, and possibly a character of yours) seem to take quite the liking to the friends, and try to keep them in their cabin.

----
Prompt 3:

There are rumors of an abandoned amusement park that never was off far in the wilderness (no set location yet)... It said to be propired by a strange man in a mask (Bucket), and his not so agreeable friend (Your Character?). A group of people decide to finally explore this myth, only to be exposed to the twisted place that is... Bucketheadland.

--
***ANY OF THESE STORY LINES CAN BE COMBINED/CHANGED/TWEAKED***

---------------------------------------------------------
CHARACTERS:​
1:
James “Bucket”
Species: Puppet?

Base Appearance:
6’ 6”, stitches at every joint (hidden by clothes), Usually in a long sleeve slightly tattered thermal shirt, black baggy cargo pants, and almost useless Converse. One Two

Personality:
Bucket seems to be a rather scattered man. He cannot speak, so all of his communication is put forth from his odd movements and music. The only vocal communication he seems to be capable of are either low guttural groans, or high pitched moans. This lack of communication has seemed to render Bucket a rather awkward being, especially when first meeting other beings. Once known, he is actually a rather spastic person. He seems to have the mentality of a ‘nerd in their 20s’. Not quite socially developed, but incredibly smart. He has a knack for humor, and will attempt to make ‘friends’ laugh, even though he cannot speak.

Backstory:
I don’t even think he knows. The way he would tell it was he just appeared in a forest. He thinks he might have been a product of a strange puppeteer, simply because he seems to be rather sewn together at the joints. He can’t really say much more. He doesn’t have any memory of much of his past. All he knows is he has always played a guitar, and he thinks he came from a place called Bucketheadland.

Strengths:
His guitar playing seems to have a mystic draw to it. He often can inflict tense emotional response from his guitar. He is able to cause mild pain an aneurisms through his rifts.

Weaknesses:
A broken string (half-kidding). Due to his build, he can be quite un-graceful. He often hurts himself just by simple movement. Beyond that, he seems immortal to anyone who’s met him.

Other:
Bucket is based off of a musician that I was raised listening to. His name is Buckethead. I don't actually think there is a recording of his voice? He usually is interviewed with an interpreter. Most of the music for this character will be Bucketheads own songs. (All instrumental.)

VIDEO REPRESENTATION:
- ;
-
-

2:​

Morgana “Axe” Inragnal
Species: Human???

Base Appearance: 5’ 4”, often found in torn black skinny jeans, combat boots, and band t-shirts. Eyes have greyed over time.

Personality: Mostly known to be quick to anger. Fiery personality, but actually a very sweet person. Often gets mad at things she does not understand (mostly the actions of others). Hard to gain the trust of, but once a being does, she will fight for them. Lack of social skills due to moving so much. Finds comfort in music and strangely cute things.

Backstory: All she remembers is being passed on home through home. She isn’t exactly sure when she was originally given up, but Morgana spent her childhood in and out of orphanages. Seemed she had ‘something wrong’ with her that even the kindest, tolerable people didn’t want. The longest she ever spent with a family was about 6 months. It never took a family long to abandon her once more. With this, she grew up rather used to being alone. But with being alone, she was never guided with her… Problem. Well, it was more of a plague. She seemed to act as a beacon for nightmares. No matter what home she entered, the inhabits always seemed to complain of headaches and nightmares as soon as she began her stay. The family would be plagued by nightmares, while Morgana dreamed nothing. When young, she would ignore this problem, until it became evident she could force a nightmare into a mind just by touching them, even without her knowing or wanting. Once this new ability was discovered, she noticed she was left alone in the orphanages she slept in less and less. Once she hit 18, she moved out on her own, and now struggles to live alone with the curse.

Strengths: She has grown used to having to physically fight for herself. Generally she finds comfort in people, but only if they are awake.

Weaknesses: People leaving her. It’s driven her a bit insane to be alone so long. She also appears to be rather mortal. Most traumas would most likely kill her.

Other: With moving orphanages, she has been transferred from country to country, leaving her with small knowledge bases of many languages.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE PM me if you are interested! Thank you for reading!

These are actually really different! if you could pm me id be interested in trying it out! probably have to go into abit more detail first though to make sure i get it right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back