• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Semi Real RP. (Family)

Japadai

Lurker
I wanted to start a role play where it was like our everyday life but we are family members or friends living far away. We would exchange contact info and role play as a family. It could be a snap streak or a phone call, whatever your comfortable with. You don't need to be your real self but you could be. To start things of I'm a 15 year old looking for a family lol. I game way too much and do go to school. I would like to have a dad, I bet most would. In the role play we are long distance and not in the same room. Like your real family but not really and we're always here for each other. I would like to achieve strong close relationships in conversations and maybe even play some game's together. Ideally a family of 5-10 would work best. Contact me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back