• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings « semi-open » ♡ looking for rp partner / friend ♦

kurishiri

I am currently looking for a 1X1 partner (and friend?) to RP with! ( ◠‿◠ ) I will only accept two partners at a time, so as to not stress myself out too much.

[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[div class=title][div class=titletext]kurishiri
[/div][/div][div class=tabcontainer]
[div class=tab1][div class=tabtitlec1][div class=tabtitle1]ABOUT[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab2][div class=tabtitlec2][div class=tabtitle2]RP-RULES[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab3][div class=tabtitlec3][div class=tabtitle3]CRAVINGS[/div][/div][/div]

[/div]
[div class=contentcontainer][div class=tabcontent1]
Hello! My name is kurishiri, which is an alias which I also use in Tumblr. I have been doing on-and-off role playing for a few years now, but I consider myself to be at least an OK writer, capable of writing medium-length responses, or at least something that we can work off of, I believe. In addition, I am also kind of an amateur Japanese to English translator, specifically of mobige otome game content and occasionally other content as well, such as audio situations as long as they are not too long.

What else? I am known among my friends to be quite a fangirl of handsome and/or androgynous anime boys. Oh. I also like BL too, hahaha〜

Let's see. . .I also enjoy watching anime, though lately, I haven't been watching a lot of anime, I guess. I do like them though! I'm still kind of working on Shinsekai Yori (since I heard some great stuff about it). My history with anime was that the first anime I watched was technically Pokémon because I had an avid interest in it from my brother’s cards. The first anime I watched while knowing it was called an anime was Digimon, though I remember not liking it as much as Pokémon. I don't know, maybe that's just me, hahaha. Truthfully, I still need to catch up on the more popular anime these days, like Boku no Hero Academia, for one (laughs)

よろしく!
[/div] [div class=tabcontent2 style=display:none]
- I will not consent to any RP with excessive gore and/or rape. A little is fine if it's for the plot, for example.
- I do not do one-liners. My usual length is 1 to 3 paragraphs, on average. But they do say, "quality over quantity", yes?
- Please have decent enough English. I won't chide for every little error, but I need to know what you're trying to convey, at least.
- You can be any age you want. I'm open; go be yourself, and not your age! You don't have to reveal your age if you don't want to. I'm here for role playing (and making friends), after all, hahaha.
- I will try my best to respond to you within one to three days, but I will let you know when things grow especially busy (such as finals, other big exams, or vacation), thus I can't respond that often.
- I ask that if I have to stop the RP for whatever reason that you respect it. The same applies for you as well. (This doesn’t mean we can’t still be friends though, for the most part!)
- I want romance, light or darker; main or secondary. If it's non-romantic, I will probably quickly lose interest. Of course, there are a few exceptions. . .but only a few!
- I prefer to do original plots rather than fandom plots, at the moment.
- For references, I prefer the use of anime-esque (or semi-realistic. . .it depends) images.
- We are in this together. One of us can propose the bare bones of the plot, but we each get our cup of tea in the details!
- Although it's not required, I like talking OOC as well, getting to know others and making new friends in the RP community. Please, let’s be friends!
- I can use Discord or PM here for the RP. Or a thread here, but that would be a bit less preferable, I guess?
[/div] [div class=tabcontent3 style=display:none]
*These are in no particular order!

- G x B (F x M)
- B x B (M x M)
- Heartwarming
- Generally on the more anime-esque side.
- Supernatural elements. . .vampires?
- Asian influences or elements-- Japanese or Chinese
- Something more on a historical/darkish fantasy side?
[/div]

[/div][/div]
[class=container] height:530px; width:370px; margin:auto; cursor:default; background-color:white; [/class] [class=contentcontainer] height:218px; width:348px; margin:auto; position:relative; top:-17px; overflow:hidden; padding:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-right:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-left:1px solid #e2e2e2; [/class] [class=tabcontent1] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent1] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent2] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent2] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent3] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent3] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=title] height:45px; min-width:90px; background-color:white; margin:auto; position:relative; top:45px; left:108px; display:inline-block; padding:10px; padding-right:12px; border-radius:1.8px; padding-top:8px; [/class] [class name=titletext] font-size:40px; color:#3a3a44; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; text-shadow: 1px 2px #b37aba; font-style:italic; position:relative; top:-8px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] height:100px; width:370px; position: relative; left:0px; top:-17px; [/class] [class=tab1] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a7/f5/fa/a7f5faa28735c40f2e068f4ba6f1ab21.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 90%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec1] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec1 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle1] height:22px; width:66px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab2] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://s33.postimg.cc/6czzn7g0v/luka.png'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 40%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec2] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec2 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle2] height:22px; width:72px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:19.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab3] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/55fd0949164ddc5da915205b3af52af7/tumblr_p0nxnsKwog1vy2tgqo4_400.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; background-position: 10% 20%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec3] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec3 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle3] height:22px; width:70px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.2px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent2 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent2 show tabcontent3 [/script]
Click on the characters a few of my biases ♡ to view different tabs of important info! If you want to
see (a few) plots on my end, I have some here. I am open to your plot ideas as well. Other than that, I look
forward to hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by!

Last edited:
Hello!! Nice to meet you!

I'm super interested in your vampire plot as a M x M roleplay! I think we have a lot of the same interests when it comes to roleplaying and that will lend well to us if we decide to get this thing going!
I am a new account on this site, however, so I can't private message, but if you'd like, I can give you my discord name, or we can talk here for a bit! Please let me know if you'd like to chat!

eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch
Oh, hello! It's nice to meet you as well! (つ≧▽≦)つ
I'm really happy to meet somebody with the same interests with me, I hope we can be friends! ♡ And that is fine, we can do this in Discord. What is your Discord ID? I can add you there!

Bump!
I am currently open as of now! Because the group role plays that I have signed up for seem a little quiet now, and I can't find many groups that have plots that capture my interest a lot, I will open up one more slot of one-on-one role play!
Little update: I have a new plot posted! Please check this link containing the list of my current plot ideas and cravings out for more details. Of course, I am open to your ideas as well (though I will not guarantee my interest). I ask that you also skim or read through the notes as well for any clarifications.

If you are interested, please feel free to reply here, or send me a message with what you're interested in and preferably your pairing as well! The same general rules I have stated in the main post still apply.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you! (* ^ ω ^)

- kurishiri

Bump!
I need to de-stress somehow, haha. Well, anyway, I'm going to have a li'l update or clarification: while I did say I prefer original plots to fandom, I am not opposed to fandom at all. It's just I feel like quite a bit of people here will not be familiar with and/or not like the fandoms I list. But I'll list them anyway because there are a couple (marked with an asterisk *) that I am really wanting to do, I guess. The others, eh, we'll see, I guess?

- Senjyushi (I'm more partial to the modern guns, haha) *
- Touken Ranbu
- Midnight Jiang Shis
- Owari no Seraph
- Servamp
- Ikemen Sengoku
- Cinderella Phenomenon
- Wrath of the Dawn
- Fairy Tail (I'm not really into NaLu though, sorry!)
- Fukigen na Mononokean
- IDOLiSH7 *
- and maybe some others, haha. But the ones I am craving most right now are already listed.

If you are interested, please feel free to reply here, or send me a message!

For fandoms, I do prefer OC x OC in some cases, and OC x official!Character in some other cases (in that case, I wish to be the OC. You'll probably cringe if I am an official character because I'm actually not good at staying IC). There are a rare few cases where I do two official characters paired together, but we'll see.
Also, AUs are fine as long as I'm interested.

- kurishiri

Last edited:
Bump!
I need to de-stress somehow, haha. Well, anyway, I'm going to have a li'l update or clarification: while I did say I prefer original plots to fandom, I am not opposed to fandom at all. It's just I feel like quite a bit of people here will not be familiar with and/or not like the fandoms I list. But I'll list them anyway because there are a couple (marked with an asterisk *) that I am really wanting to do, I guess. The others, eh, we'll see, I guess?

- Senjyushi (I'm more partial to the modern guns, haha) *
- Touken Ranbu
- Midnight Jiang Shis
- Owari no Seraph
- Servamp
- Ikemen Sengoku
- Cinderella Phenomenon
- Wrath of the Dawn
- Fairy Tail (I'm not really into NaLu though, sorry!)
- Fukigen na Mononokean
- IDOLiSH7 *
- and maybe some others, haha. But the ones I am craving most right now are already listed.

If you are interested, please feel free to reply here, or send me a message!

For fandoms, I do prefer OC x OC in some cases, and OC x official!Character in some other cases (in that case, I wish to be the OC. You'll probably cringe if I am an official character because I'm actually not good at staying IC). There are a rare few cases where I do two official characters paired together, but we'll see.
Also, AUs are fine as long as I'm interested.

- kurishiri
I want to Rp Touken Ranbu!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back